Community maketh Game.

Was casually strolling through the forums when I came to realise how much I enjoy reading all the other people’s thoughts around the world. Sure, throw in some toxicity and complaints from time to time (well maybe a little bit more than that but you know ;) )

But hey, I think we have created something really special here. A place where people meet and dreams come true, where we sit in cantinas around holotables playing games. It feels like a great community ans I appreciate all who have helped us come this far.

Speaking of which, wanna hear you guys about your favourite moment on the forums! I remember mine being when they buffed RG to TM gain and guaranteed taunt and everyone went crazy, coupled with the nerf to Poe. Back then the hard node on RG was so difficult for most of us but I am sure they are nothing compared to NS or Baze/ shore for newer players now. Nostalgic Old times! What’s your favourite forum moment?

Replies

• Mine was probably mod-gate. It was the closest I ever came to getting banned. Lol. But, it was also a sad few days, as we lost many great players from the forums. Qeltar, Tellan, and Cosmicturtle all slipped away. :'(

Maybe not "favorite" but certainly most memorable.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Mine was probably mod-gate. It was the closest I ever came to getting banned. Lol. But, it was also a sad few days, as we lost many great players from the forums. Qeltar, Tellan, and Cosmicturtle all slipped away. :'(

Maybe not "favorite" but certainly most memorable.

Yea I remember ;( And the short return of cosmic turtle which I thought he was gonna start playing again but turned out he was just paying us a visit. I am sure he will be around in battlefront 2 and battlefront 2 2 tho :) (i am losing count of EA’s naming *facepalm)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to the correct sub forum.
  • @Nikoms565 @Aplus
    Yo waddup

Nah, I ain't playing BF2. The progression in that game is a joke. The fact that they're making drastic changes on and after launch day just shows that it isn't anywhere near finished.

As well as the serious flaws in multiplayer, the campaign is a buggy mess from what I've seen so far.I'll pick it up to play through once a few months from now. Other than that, see you in Battlefront 3 lol.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • @Nikoms565 @Aplus
    Yo waddup

Nah, I ain't playing BF2. The progression in that game is a joke. The fact that they're making drastic changes on and after launch day just shows that it isn't anywhere near finished.

As well as the serious flaws in multiplayer, the campaign is a buggy mess from what I've seen so far.I'll pick it up to play through once a few months from now. Other than that, see you in Battlefront 3 lol.

Ahh...cosmicturtle. Now that's a forum poster I haven't seen in a long time...a long time.

Good to know all is well. May the force be with you!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*