Rewards

Please not Guild Tokens! Think most would prefer Guild Event Tokens and it would make more sense.

Is it right that the difference between winning and losing is roughly 1 zeta (110m guild)?
Ok based on matchmaking high guilds will have to battle high guilds, but it is all relative and there must be some incentive to win (other than bragging rights).

Replies

• Also can you update the guild store with some new gear or character shards. Especially if you decide to keep with these rewards.
  • Spawn_88 wrote: »
    Please not Guild Tokens! Think most would prefer Guild Event Tokens and it would make more sense.

Is it right that the difference between winning and losing is roughly 1 zeta (110m guild)?
    Ok based on matchmaking high guilds will have to battle high guilds, but it is all relative and there must be some incentive to win (other than bragging rights).

I agree, rewards should have brackets for gp but mostly based on banners made by each guild just like stars in tb
  • They have already announced that there will be changes to the guild store. So this could actually be a good thing. People are waaaay to quick to judge about everything nowadays. Just give it some time and then make a judgement.
  • Didn't see that comment. Where was that said? This is a place to leave feedback and that was my initial thought.
  • Have they stated what happens with rewards in there's a tie?
  • My_goren wrote: »
    Have they stated what happens with rewards in there's a tie?

Maybe first to finish would be the tie breaker? But no i dont think they have.
  • Hey all,

Great feedback for us to consider.

Regarding Ties: CURRENTLY: Ties result in BOTH teams getting second place. So, your guild really needs to consider Defense and offense.

Both teams going pure defense or pure offense will likely result in ties. Balance in the force ;)

As always, this MAY change before launch so keep the feedback coming!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Ties should not happen - award points for defensive wins and if a tie still results (unlikely), first guild to clear wins.
  • Bragging rights are not good enough? Greedy much? Look, at this point the TW thing is a gear giveaway just for participating. Maybe take your bragging rights and enjoy it.
  • I thought the rewards were very fair considering the amount of time taken to play. One additional thing I would like to see in the reward crate is a mod. This mode will make for very mod-intensive gameplay. Potentially adding a purple mod for the winning team and a green mod for the losing team could be fun.
  • Rewards seem great because it's fun.

If something a a chore I am much more likely to worry about what we are getting.
  • the g11/12 salvage could bumped up a bit, especially at the higher levels. Otherwise, rewards are OK. Not great, but OK. And you have to do something about giving out a 2nd place tie when both teams clear the board.
  • Since guild wars are few times in a month, should increase the credits and coins and could add some random mods too, gold ones for the winners and Blue for losers, something that u feel good rewarded when u win and put ur time and efforts there, right now no matter much if u lose and for wining no feel good enough, is my point of view, not saying give 10m but 1m more or 1 z more for win, etc
  • Give a 2-3 zeta or omega bonus or a single completed piece of gear outside of the 1st or 2nd place rewards...(heck make it selectable for the individuals of the guild) for annihilating the opponents map.

If both opponents completely annihilate each each other tbe bonus still applies to each member, but both get 2nd place... really 2nd is fair.

It's like a picturesque samurai duel where each samurai mortally wounds each other... then both commit seppuku to deny each other satisfaction of killing there opponent. There reward is the bonus for clearing the map (above) a selectable whole piece or 3 zetas or omegas. But both guilds only get 2nd place bevause... seppuku.
  • Why not give indiviudals rewards based on their own gp, as this would surely allow people to stay in the same guild.

• CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

Regarding Ties: CURRENTLY: Ties result in BOTH teams getting second place. So, your guild really needs to consider Defense and offense.

Both teams going pure defense or pure offense will likely result in ties. Balance in the force ;)

RT

Wait we get zetas for losing??? Sorry android down here can't log in... this is cool at least we can grind more now and get things we need .
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

RT

So.. depending on Guild Power, guilds that win would get zetas vs 2nd doesnt get zetas.. How are ppl suppose to get better if they cant get zetas? And, the winning guilds will get better because of the zetas..

Perfect example of paying for wins.
  • Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

RT

So.. depending on Guild Power, guilds that win would get zetas vs 2nd doesnt get zetas.. How are ppl suppose to get better if they cant get zetas? And, the winning guilds will get better because of the zetas..

As long as your active GP is 60m or above you will get a zeta whether you win or lose
  • Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

RT

As long as your active GP is 60m or above you will get a zeta whether you win or lose

Sucks to be in a guild thats in the border.. like mine.. But, how are the lower guilds suppose to get better and climb ranks? Lower guilds that win dont get zetas either, I think..