Which Character should be added into the game?

Prev1
ColemanTrebor
260 posts Member
edited November 2017
We have a lot of awesome characters in this game, but of course we still miss some. Which character do you want to be added?

PS I know some of you want old republic toons but a lot of people don't know them so please choose one of this list.

Which Character should be added into the game? 99 votes

Jango Fett
26%
Zombie961TJ0630402CaptainRexKynoDanTastix_1Roken_Fett123456789CattailKenle_YophoDRVjwoahKyJoe_CoolDark_LightFives5555GildoMcFlayHskull55Shadeslayer7thewhitegiftRedMaskDelta79aeaswenThe_Real_Dark_Light 26 votes
Bossk
11%
gufu2122longlegsRebel_yellWookiJedigunnie262CombatCommander7spicynachosupreme1darthAmmuzInsaneTigerCraneKarradeThrex 11 votes
Padme
10%
ColliiHíbridoPremierVenothKalanoNightfallsCurseJBinSAsKSzelenasCezzyMax_Rebos_groupieLukeSkyrunner 10 votes
Ki-Adi-Mundi
2%
LedinisOnslow 2 votes
Shaak Ti
10%
SekuLightwalkerArcaverSthenosMezza91DarthAegonCooncoonbutterman_1999Highground_dlcMarckgoo 10 votes
Chewbacca episode 4-5-6 (Han's buddy)
7%
MassovIdraRageProximaB1_MoroveusMK61JammaxTommo11 7 votes
General Hux (First order)
16%
AlsayonCorvusNerfherder31aerendhilTeagueJtn2tElleMadaraGebuttersnapslamatoeObiJuanPolloJTSMFre2178MasterKTWilLordDirtTrojan 16 votes
Saw Gerrera (Rogue One)
4%
xlX_Snow_XlxRigglerDarthMufasa4ColemanTrebor 4 votes
Nien Nunb (Lando's copilot episode VI)
2%
Reb_JaxraBobaOneKanobi 2 votes
Carbonite Han Solo
11%
tomates302HuatimusEnderGamer87Dk_rekc1ever_punFirst_but_66_OrderFurryfatsJaVCnJerrick_Kharr87FierceRevanTon_Phanan 11 votes
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Other : Pre suit Darth Vader. brutalll
  • Chewbacca episode 4-5-6 (Han's buddy)
    I voted for Chewie, but Dark Side needs some love badly. It wouldn't surprise me if EA announced a new Darth Vader was coming, and it turned out to Darth Vader (Spirit Ghost) with Light Side and Jedi tags and some crazy-**** skills that synergize perfectly with Luke and General Kenobi
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Probably C3PO.

Edit: Oops. Not on the list.
  • Jango Fett
    Moroveus wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me if EA announced a new Darth Vader was coming

I could see them adding an Inquisitor faction from rebels, like the DS version of Phoenix, and using them to unlock a new Darth Vader since Vader in a special mission in the DS TB.
  • General Hux (First order)
    where is Praetorian Guard or Executioner Stormtrooper. Need more DS and with Episode 8 coming I hope we get some of the new characters.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jango Fett
    We're likely to get Hux for ep8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jango Fett
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Saw Gerrera (Rogue One)
    LordDirt wrote: »
    where is Praetorian Guard or Executioner Stormtrooper. Need more DS and with Episode 8 coming I hope we get some of the new characters.

Only able to put 10 in here
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Probably C3PO.

Edit: Oops. Not on the list.
    CarterH wrote: »

I like this ideas, but only had place for 10 people. Who would you like to see from the ones on the list?
  • Jango Fett
    If he comes with a separatist rework I will be happy
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    If he comes with a separatist rework I will be happy

Not bounty hunter? I agree that separatist need a rework though (who doesn't
  • GRTL
    48 posts Member
    Exar Kun - One of the most powerful Sith of all time.
    Freedon Nas - Another very high powered Sith
    Naomi Sunrider - Probably one of the most powerful Jedi - Could sever other force users connection to the force. Think a special against sith that they couldn't use any specials.
  • Carbonite Han Solo
    Carbonite solo so i can have 5 solos for a team. On a more serious note here why i is nien numb on the list? So he could end up like Lobot? I mean you have to specify who exactly nien is.
    GRTL wrote: »
    Naomi Sunrider - Probably one of the most powerful Jedi - Could sever other force users connection to the force. Think a special against sith that they couldn't use any specials.
    I like these suggetions mainly because i would like to see more EU characters in the mix. Many people i know who play the game have invested themselves into all the star wars lore and to see them bring more of those characters in would be a nice touch

Ton_Phanan wrote: »
    Carbonite solo so i can have 5 solos for a team. On a more serious note here why i is nien numb on the list? So he could end up like Lobot? I mean you have to specify who exactly nien is.
    I like these suggetions mainly because i would like to see more EU characters in the mix. Many people i know who play the game have invested themselves into all the star wars lore and to see them bring more of those characters in would be a nice touch

I agree that EU would be nice, but imo their main focus should be the main film. Padme and Jango Fett are really big in the movies, they should be in the game first for sure
  • ColemanTrebor
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Saw Gerrera (Rogue One)
    Thanks for your votes everybody
  • Padme
    Most of these would be great, but I especially want Padme, with a Naboo faction.
  • Duh for got ROTJ Luke, revan; Malgus, Governer Pryce synergy with Thrawn; Snoke, Jedi Rey
  • CarterH
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2017

Also Kyp Durron, Kirana Ti, and Cilghal
  • Jango Fett
    This seems like a no brainer to me.
    My reasoning:
    Number 1. Dark Side needs some help.
    Number 2. We need more clones.
    Number 3. It'd be awesome to have some kind of synergy with Boba and Jango that could be called "like Father, like Son".
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
    We have a lot of awesome characters in this game, but of course we still miss some. Which character do you want to be added?

PS I know some of you want old republic toons but a lot of people don't know them so please choose one of this list.
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    Duh for got ROTJ Luke, revan; Malgus, Governer Pryce synergy with Thrawn; Snoke, Jedi Rey
    CarterH wrote: »

Also Kyp Durron, Kirana Ti, and Cilghal

My "PS" didnt work
  • Lightwalker
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Shaak Ti
    My only thing aagainst toons like jango - is he and boba are pretty much the same toon - identical clone wearing the same armour!
    Same would go for a Vader - unless it is pre suit
    Some completely different characters would be nice
    def need some DS ones as well! - Embo and Hondo would be my wish
    Post edited by Lightwalker on
  • Karrade
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Bossk
    Bossk for sure. But the top three all get my approval for a speedy release! Ki-Adi-Mundi yes but 4th on the list as we already have a healthy amount of jedi options, not that you can ever have too many choices to collect! Nien Nunb 5th sure as maybe a fleet option to come, he's recognizable.

Some other thoughts:

1, Jabba, any named hutts and Bib Fortuna obviously.

2, Mon Mothma and General Dodonna or General Crix Madine

3, Some of the more famous rebel pilots from the original series for fleet battles. I know we only got the callsigns but a couple would be welcome. Green Leader Arvel Crynyd the guy who went through the executors bridge in his a-wing. Garven Dreis Red leader from the original attack on the death star and of course Porkins for porkins love. Those three are recognizable in pop culture. If they released a named rebel pilots pack i'd be tempted to purchase.

As a level 50 noob, most of my thoughts revolve around new player characters however, so which characters would i add along those lines to help noobs out.

3, Another stormtrooper healing option, just port the stormtrooper commander over and make him a hybrid attacker/healer. Especially for us noobs who have little choice in DS healer, compared to a wide variety of newbie LS options.

4, More rebel trooper options. Forest, Regular etc. For a rebel trooper build.

This post covered a lot of good suggestions along the missing rebel lines: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111238/bail-organa-mon-mothma-captain-antilles-and-more-future-rebels-with-alliance-trooper-tag-idea

Post edited by Karrade on
    Anyone else any ideas?
  • Jarjar anyone?
  • Ahem, REEEVVVVAAAAAANNNNNNNNN
  • Shaak Ti
    Shaak ti, ki adi mundi, Jango and Hux... And se really need Revan
  • Bossk
    Porkins
  • Jango Fett
    Indiana Jones. I want a Harrison Ford faction.
  • General Hux (First order)
    Really? Do you want MORE REBELS?