Why did you make the Jedi event harder this week?

Prev1
Last time was able to complete all tiers with no issues.

Today I can’t even finish tier 1 with the same Sith/FO team?

Why ruin it?

I am not going to spend money to upgrade my team. Sorry...not a single penny will be spent.

Replies

• It's called RNG. It was no harder than the last time, or the time before that
  • i saw no issues, walked through it same as always like ive done ever time since it came out
  • Are u sure? Check mods?
    It seemed the same to me.....zaul auto all the way

• Dblade21 wrote: »
    It's called RNG. It was no harder than the last time, or the time before that

You know RNG can be fixed, right? There is only so much RNG...based on what the devs allow.

Vegas!!!!
  • Gachapon
  • Are u sure? Check mods?
    I didn’t use any Zual last time and cleared all tiers last time.

I used the exact same team and yoda and other jedis take turns and turns and my guys keep missing hits.

What kind of logic is that.

• It's easier for me this time so
  • Care to share your team? Stars, levels, gear, speed would all be useful data points.

The event didn't get harder. It's likely that your team could use some improvements to reduce the amount of RNG involved. RNG is only a factor for teams near the minimum requirements.
  • The event was the same. RNG is very important here. Since dodges and deflections are RNG based,
    A bout of bad RNG can mess you up.
    Are u sure? Check mods?
    I didn’t use any Zual last time and cleared all tiers last time.

I used the exact same team and yoda and other jedis take turns and turns and my guys keep missing hits.

What kind of logic is that.

• Dblade21 wrote: »
    It's called RNG. It was no harder than the last time, or the time before that

You know RNG can be fixed, right? There is only so much RNG...based on what the devs allow.

Vegas!!!!
    Stop the conspiracy theorizing. The game isn't out to get you... I'm sure it seems harder to you this time, I'm not doubting you there, but weigh your own subjective experience against all the people saying they aren't seeing any increased difficulty and ask what's more likely: You had good random numbers last time and bad random numbers this time, or CG has altered the event specifically for you and you alone.

You're not important enough to have a conspiracy against you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Conspiracy_Foiled.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • What's your squad like?
  • SnokeonaUnicorn
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I had no issues, finished all 3 tiers quite easily using a 4 star gear 8 nihilus lead, Palpy, vader, dooku and kylo.
    Please just stop with the crybaby threads. Waaaah! I can't beat ******, not gonna spend anymore money on this game.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I had no issues, finished all 3 tiers quite easily using a 4 star gear 8 nihilus lead, Palpy, vader, dooku and kylo.
    Please just stop with the crybaby threads. Waaaah! I can't beat ******, not gonna spend anymore money on this game.
    Good for you
  • I had no issues, finished all 3 tiers quite easily using a 4 star gear 8 nihilus lead, Palpy, vader, dooku and kylo.
    Good for you

Thank you
  • NicWester wrote: »

No need to get personal here.

• What Sith/Fo squad are you using?
  • I will agree that it was more the same this one around. I use dn lead and auto the first 2 tiers. Are you having trouble with the last phase with lightening yoda?
  • NicWester wrote: »

That wasn’t personal xD he is right. You aren’t important enough to put a dev at a Saturday on the desk an wreck your game. What would be the gain? Just try again.
  • I always save nihilus annihilate for last stage. First 2 tiers used it on Kenobi and bonus stage yoda.
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    Ya it's the same as last time
  • Your experience is definitely related to your team. Your fastest FO/Sith toon is Phasma with 136 speed. You need much more speed for this event. Until you build a proper team RNG is going to be heavily involved.
  • SARSling wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

That wasn’t personal xD he is right. You aren’t important enough to put a dev at a Saturday on the desk an wreck your game. What would be the gain? Just try again.
    Several folks in my guild have reported the very same issue

I am not important at all...since I don’t buy crystals and game cards like it’s going out of business.

I am the least important player since I don’t spend a single dime on this game.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Your experience is definitely related to your team. Your fastest FO/Sith toon is Phasma with 136 speed. You need much more speed for this event. Until you build a proper team RNG is going to be heavily involved.

I am running Vader (L), savage, emperor, plasma and Kylo.
    Same team I used few weeks ago
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Your experience is definitely related to your team. Your fastest FO/Sith toon is Phasma with 136 speed. You need much more speed for this event. Until you build a proper team RNG is going to be heavily involved.

Care to share stars, levels, gear, and speed for each?
  • With nihilus lead you can pretty much win it in auto
  • SARSling wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Several folks in my guild have reported the very same issue
    Oh. Well. If you say several people say then it must be true.
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

This is a bad team for the event and the fact you were able to complete it last time was lucky RNG. What you’re experiencing now is a regression to the mean.

Look, what happened last time around was the equivalent of getting a 10m payout from a Credit Heist. What’s happening this time is you getting 2.5m.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Have you tried completing it with a little more pride? I hear it gives you a sense of accomplishment as a reward.
  • I run it with zader and can pretty much auto it. That said if Yoda goes before me on the last bonus battle because I went in with bad tm and gets his tenacity up on everyone before I go it's much harder. If Zader and Sid get their dots up first it's easy peasy
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    My Sith are fairly built up and I still almost lost Palp in the last tier on JKA's wave. Speed helps a bunch, and don't try to debuff on Yoda's wave if they have tenacity up. Just feeds em tm. DN works wonders if you have him.