Revealed: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid

Prev13456711
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited November 2017
Hiya Holotable Heroes!

Things get darker and colder on the Holotable- Hoth caliber cold! Three new units will be added as playable characters in the coming weeks. Click on the links below to read the ability text of each character. Then, check out some videos made by your fellow players for some exclusive gameplay below.

Wampa

Colonel Starck

Imperial Probe Droid

AhnaldT101
https://youtu.be/AVmtfWsbd-U

WarriorPresents:
https://youtu.be/M-YvzpdlNxU

GoingNerdy:
https://youtu.be/lrxczYijAB4
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• So.... DS TB is going to be Hoth too then?
    Meh.
  • cant wait
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    So.... DS TB is going to be Hoth too then?
    Meh.

Hey, don't knock it till you try it. I hear we'll get to fight Hoth Rebel Soldiers _and_ Hoth Rebel Scouts. Also Hoth Rebel Scout Commanders. And then *elite* versions of each of those. That's like SIX new enemies. Don't pay attention to the similarity of their models. The hat has a slightly different insignia on it, OKAY?
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    Meh.

Hey, don't knock it till you try it. I hear we'll get to fight Hoth Rebel Soldiers _and_ Hoth Rebel Scouts. Also Hoth Rebel Scout Commanders. And then *elite* versions of each of those. That's like SIX new enemies. Don't pay attention to the similarity of their models. The hat has a slightly different insignia on it, OKAY?

giphy.gif
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    giphy.gif
  • Wat.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    So much for preparing for rey’s hero journey. Time to start panic farming empire so i dont get booted from my guild
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Most people will not get every level of that joke...

It was a joke? With EA, who could tell..?
  • That wampa hitting for 18k non crit is some nice damage but he seems super slow. Imperial probe droid seems cool Make him low health to where he can use that ability right away and instant Commander luke destroyer. Stark seems like a ok character prolly needed for DS TB i am guessing for a battle to unlock another cool DS character. Finally more DS toons added. One question though is Why is the wampa a DS character its basically just a animal looking for food when it attacked Luke how does that make it bad? Anyways just glad for these at least.
  • Why is Wampa DS?
    That is like saying a lion is dark side cause he ate a zebra.

It's just the circle of life, simba...
  • Why is Wampa DS?

There are only 2 choices. Do you think Light Side is more appropriate? ;)
  • Hiiiiiiiilarious! Gently hint that TW could be coming first, and that we should be preparing for Rey 2.0 and then BLAM!! Bait and switch... DS Hoth TB inbound...

I’m literally dying, EA you’re fabulous!
  • Gwonk wrote: »
    Why is Wampa DS?

Not being a playable toon is more appropriate
  • Why is Wampa DS?

Why do you think the Wampa is not intelligent and capable of his own decisions? He mostly resembles a Wookiee if you ask me.
  • Gwonk wrote: »
    Why is Wampa DS?

The Wampa thinks inward. He does not consider his victim's needs, only his own. This is the path to the dark side.
  • I'm pumped. Wampa seems really interesting and Probe droid could be a good counter to HYoda teams. I'm least excited for Colonel Starck but I'm assuming that he will be needed for TB nodes the same that CHS is for light side TB.
  • You guys are getting desperate for characters, aren’t you? Never mind the endless pages asking for characters that are far more important to the stor arcs.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Well the wampa is an unexpected and, actually, quite awesome addition by the look of it. Many Rebels will die under its claws...
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    So much for preparing for rey’s hero journey. Time to start panic farming empire so i dont get booted from my guild

I hope that you never get kicked from your guild but if you ever did, we always have room in our family. We're FTP but we have many members that are still P2P. We got 41* last TB
  • Cool, looks like a lot of fun. Thank you.
  • Another occasion to be thanksful to EA for this year thanksgiving !
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    SavEisen wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

I hope that you never get kicked from your guild but if you ever did, we always have room in our family. We're FTP but we have many members that are still P2P. We got 41* last TB

I like my guild and I’d like to stay in it, but if push comes to shove, ill let you know
  • Wompa looks fun, and really, what else matters?

Only... @CG_Kozispoon ... uh, no fur synergy? Like.... Wompa's odour increases 10% per Wookie and Ewok ally increasing it's evasion 5% each? I think you need to go back to your team, you're missing out on the obvious synergy...
    Because... clearly... this won't do....
    f58239a0f7159df565b2674fa031a092.jpg
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Christmas special toons next then based on this selection
  • Anyone ever seen the deleted scene from Echo Base with the Wampas during the Empire attack? The Wampa is a killing machine, it cares not for political views or what side your on.
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Muaddib wrote: »
    Meh.

You're forgetting the waves of Wiggs, CLS, R2, CHS, ROLO, Lando, Cool OG Han, and Phoenix and R1... Yeah, can you tell I was hoping for a DS TB that wasn't Hoth?
  • How about an AT-AT Driver? Bossk? Zuckuss? 4-LOM? Those would have made more sense.