Colonel Starck- Kit Reveal

Prev1
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited November 2017
An officer of the Galactic Empire and commander of the AT-AT, Blizzard 4, serving under General Veers at the battle of Hoth. His character shards well be obtainable in Guild Shipments.
2z88yfskfnhr.gif

Basic: Debilitating Shot
pj9zwun1dufw.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed, deal double damage.

Special 1: Scan All Wavelengths
uhdpduot4sz2.gif

FINAL TEXT: Empire allies gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 3 turns. Starck gains 5% Turn Meter for each Empire ally and each Rebel enemy. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Blizzard Four Barrage
081zq1idgb2q.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to Stagger them. Dispel all buffs on the primary target. For each active Imperial Trooper ally, deal 10% more damage and reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.

Unique: Imperial Intelligence

FINAL TEXT: At the end of his turn, Starck recovers 7% Health and 3% Protection, and removes 1% Turn Meter from all enemies for each active Empire ally (doubled for Imperial Trooper allies). While Starck is active, Imperial Troopers allies have +50 Armor Penetration.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• @CG_Kozispoon What is the initial cooldown on Blizzard Four Barrage?
  • No clue who this is, but his kit looks interesting.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    So much for preparing for rey’s hero journey. Time to start panic farming empire so i dont get kicked from my guild
  • OOOO, he will do nicely with the other Imperial Troopers.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Yay more toons I can't level or gear!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • SOOOO happy I just zeta'd Thrawns lead, really excited for this!
  • Guild Store or Guild Event Store?!?!
  • Guild Store or Guild Event Store?!?!

Guild SHIPMENTS, so with guild currency
  • Looks like he veers split Cody's kit and added a whole bunch of goodies
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Guild Store or Guild Event Store?!?!

Guild SHIPMENTS, so with guild currency

Yay! He'll show up once a week.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Imperial Troops are looking better and better!
  • We need to know the initial cooldown. It'll be nice if he can spam it in a full IT squad and I can avoid giving 8 stun cuffs to snowtrooper
  • I have never seen it in any movie.
    Or at least I don't remember it.
    Where can I find him ?
  • Jack92 wrote: »
    I have never seen it in any movie.
    Or at least I don't remember it.
    Where can I find him ?

Episode 5, battle of hoth, in one of the At-Ats
  • So pumped to add him to my troopers. I run veers (L) DT ST SnT and MT. Who’s the odd man out to make room for starck?
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    So pumped to add him to my troopers. I run veers (L) DT ST SnT and MT. Who’s the odd man out to make room for starck?

MT
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    So pumped to add him to my troopers. I run veers (L) DT ST SnT and MT. Who’s the odd man out to make room for starck?

MT

Yeah I was thinking that too. Any idea when he’ll be released for us to start farming?
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

MT

Yeah I was thinking that too. Any idea when he’ll be released for us to start farming?

nope, but hopefully before December
  • msb14 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon What is the initial cooldown on Blizzard Four Barrage?

+1
  • Never heard of him. Never even got screen time. But that's okay.
    Basic: Debilitating Shot
    pj9zwun1dufw.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed, deal double damage.

L85 g11, crits for 4k. Oh.
    I'll put him in Magmatrooper's place.
  • Works with Veers as an AT-AT commander, yet no Wiggs synergy. Plenty of named Imperial Officers in movie universe and a legends character is brought in 98% of the fans don’t even know. Good try.
  • Works with Veers as an AT-AT commander, yet no Wiggs synergy. Plenty of named Imperial Officers in movie universe and a legends character is brought in 98% of the fans don’t even know. Good try.

A legends character? Wha?

Text snipped from Wookipedia:
    Starck was a Colonel in the ground forces of the Galactic Empire's military. During the Battle of Hoth, Starck commanded the All Terrain Armored Transport walker Blizzard Four of Blizzard Force, under the overall direction of General Maximillian Veers. Blizzard Four was destroyed by Luke Skywalker, when the rebel activated a thermal detonator inside the walker.

• He's not Legends. Unless The Empire Strikes Back is Legends. Ever heard of Google? It has been shown that the use of Google cuts down as much as 100% of unnecessary internet nonsense.

And either way, what's wrong with Legends?
  • Myths and legends, ancient weapons and hokey religions. The backbone of Star Wars!
    giphy.gif
  • Kaluan wrote: »
    He's not Legends. Unless The Empire Strikes Back is Legends. Ever heard of Google? It has been shown that the use of Google cuts down as much as 100% of unnecessary internet nonsense.

And either way, what's wrong with Legends?

He is Legends. Doesn't appear in the movies, speak, or get mentioned. He literally was a made-up footnote for the Battle of Hoth in a book called "Star Wars: Complete Locations" published in 2005.

The fact that they would chose some random guy 99.9% of Star Wars fans don't even know instead of Piett, Ozzel, or hell, even Needa... *mind blown*
  • @CG_Kozispoon What's the cooldown for Blizzard Four Barrage?
  • @CG_Kozispoon What's the cooldown for Blizzard Four Barrage?

8 turns.
  • Bucketheadklunk
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Meh. I appreciate the effort but if we got an Empire officer I'd hoped for Eli Vanto to go with Thrawn
  • Meh. I appreciate the effort but if we got an Empire officer I'd hoped for Eli Vanto to go with Thrawn
    +1000
  • Starck commanded Blizzard Four? So I guess winter is coming.