Wampa- Kit Reveal

Replies

• I saw this and legitimately thought it was a troll post. Is this real life? Wampa?
  • My zVader and I love every bit of this Wampa. I would love to bring them to arena/raids/anywhere in the game
  • What about tag?
    Remember no tag = useless
    And plz look for boba and extend leader to scoundrel!
  • This is interesting.
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I saw this and legitimately thought it was a troll post. Is this real life? Wampa?

Make mine a double!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Galette wrote: »
    What about tag?
    Remember no tag = useless
    And plz look for boba and extend leader to scoundrel!

That seems odd. You think Boba lead should be applied to toons like Lando and Han? Hopefully Bounty Hunters are the next to get a rework/expansion. That’s a better solution.
  • Wampa is Revan.

Since we will never get him, I am gonna farm Wampa and pretend he is Revan. Revan has altered his appearance using Sith Alchemy, as many Sith Lords have done.

I hope now that we have Revan, we can get Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow and some sith sword wielding lords

Fun!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Wampa is Rey's mother, confirmed.
  • Revan....Bastila.....Jango Fett....Mara Jade.....Darth Bane.....Ki-Adi-Mundi....Quinlan Vos....and plenty of other great Star Wars universe characters. And we get a freaking Wampa? LOL
  • Revan....Bastila.....Jango Fett....Mara Jade.....Darth Bane.....Ki-Adi-Mundi....Quinlan Vos....and plenty of other great Star Wars universe characters. And we get a freaking Wampa? LOL

I'm fine with wampa, he's a memorable character from the best Star Wars film. Colonel starck has me scratching my head though cause he's prettt forgettable. They should have just added a generic AT-ST driver or something if they needed a hoth empire dude for dark side territory battles
  • Interesting. Wampa on a NS team? AOE heal immunity would make shaking plague much more complicated.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • This guy is going on my "Sucker Punched Luke Skywalker" Team alongside URoRRuR'R'R.
  • We need more beasts! I want a team of nothing but barely-sentient monsters with enough mindless rage between them to blow up a sun!

:smiley: Awesome!

This Wampa looks wonderful...thank you!

I'm fine with wampa, he's a memorable character from the best Star Wars film. Colonel starck has me scratching my head though cause he's prettt forgettable. They should have just added a generic AT-ST driver or something if they needed a hoth empire dude for dark side territory battles

An "AT-ST driver or something" wouldn't have the Imperial Trooper tag. So there is that.

Would rather have seen Snowtrooper Ops or Snowtrooper Commander but this will work. Just disappointed Starck doesn't have a leader ability. Imperial Troopers are my favorite faction in the game but Veers is the only one with a leader ability.
  • Curious since now plague is considered a regular debuff and it’s a damage over time effect will it count towards Wampa’s unique bonus?
  • Why haven't more people talked about how this beast should be amazing for raids under Zader. With the stacking offense and health steal and tenacity.
  • Wampa is a night sister's best friend.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • While it does do damage over time it is not A damage over time.
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Am I the only one who thinks the wampa is actually a neat idea?

Tags
    Sure it came out of the blue, and I agree that it is a tad bit weird with his tagging... though it would be quite impossible to categorise him into any existing factions, but surely it would be better than if a new "beast" faction is added with the current number of weak factions in desperate need of new additions. No, I think putting wampa into the dark side is a little weird, but is quite understandable and stands to be the best solution as of now.

Character Release
    Speaking of which, I imagine if the Wampa had been released along with Hoth TB a few months back the timing would probably have been better and more well-received by the playerbase. As of now it was just a little odd, but acceptable nonetheless given that Dark side TB seems to be set on Hoth as well.

General comments
    Anyhow, Wampa seems to be a decent toon, I like the towering character model instead of scaling him to a normal person's height, and I don't know about you guys, but I sure had been secretly hoping to control a rancor/ Varactyl or some fascinating alien beasts from the star wars universe. I'm just grateful that some anti-rebel characters have finally been released, albeit being way overdue but hey, better than never right?
  • Are you kidding me? What next? The Porgs?
  • It does surprise me that he gets bonuses against Rebels. I won't complain, it just seems weird. I mean just because one of them tried to eat Luke, doesn't mean that all Wampas have something against all Rebels... it would make slightly more sense if you were saying OK here's a Dark Side character and he gets a bonus against all Light Side characters, but perhaps that's a bit too much of a stretch. Anyways...
    Yep it'd be cool to see other beasts such as Rancor, Sarlaac and Acklay become playable B)
  • Are you kidding me? What next? The Porgs?

Porg
    Light Side, Support

Basic: Cry Out
    Porg grants all allies 100% Turn Meter and Dazes all enemies because it's just too cute.

Special 1: Porg Assault
    Deal Physical Damage 10 times to all enemies and remove 100% Turn Meter. Then, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 2 for each active Light Side ally. (Cooldown 10)

Special 2: Guardians of Ach-To
    all allies recover 100% Health and Protection, and Porg gains Protection Up (1000%). Then, for each active enemy, all allies gain 20% Turn Meter and 20% Critical Damage (stacking).

@ToughSituation
  • As long as it’s works against rebel I’m happy even if it’s bit wired. Sure I would like to get Reven or some more recognisable toon but still better to get DS char instead of another rebel scum.
  • I don’t want to start an argument with New school Star Wars fans or more fanatical fans than myself, but as a diehard original trilogy guy....I love it. He belongs in my mind more than clones, Phoenix, FO, Resistance, NS, and pretty much anyone else not in the original trilogy.

I do like the NS and resistance tho and the story has expanded a lot since I was a kid. So I accept the new chapters and the characters they provide, but I will always welcome an original trilogy toon over anything else. I’m stoked.
  • Im a huge fan of animals, and adding a Wampa sounds awesome, hopefully more things like it in the future (provided they arent too big).
    And Im not a harcore original trilogy fan, I want other things too and think better empire units could have been picked and wish for ancient sith stuff. But this is cool, and I will enjoy using the character.
  • The bonus against rebels do make some sense as they are the ones "living" on Hoth. So the Wampa could have taught itself to hunt the tasty (sometimes easy to spot orange) meat bags.Whereas the Imperial AT-AT's are a bit difficult to chew...

I would have prefered for this and a few others to non-affiliated with either DS og LS (allthough I understand why they chose DS for Wompa now).
  • I love that they added Wampa
  • Why would they make a wompa a controllable char.. what's next Banthas?? Why isn't the wompa a raid or something. And you get pilot Luke shards or something.. smh. A wompa as a controllable char....wth.
  • They're testing the market.

Cuz they really want to release the Porg

• I'm all about it. #loveit

Plus PETA would've had a fit if they neglected to represent animals.
This discussion has been closed.