Dark side pack starter 1

Does anyone have this pack if so is it any good ? I see it's only 4.99

Replies

• How do you see that pack? I was able to get it when the game first came out. I guess it may be an account timed specific. That is the one with Dooku right?
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    How do you see that pack? I was able to get it when the game first came out. I guess it may be an account timed specific. That is the one with Dooku right?

No it has a
    ( stormtrooper 3* , 500 crystals , 3 darth Vader shards , 5 snow trooper shard , 5 Royal guard shards , and 150,000 credits)
  • D0SRARE wrote: »
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    How do you see that pack? I was able to get it when the game first came out. I guess it may be an account timed specific. That is the one with Dooku right?

No it has a
    ( stormtrooper 3* , 500 crystals , 3 darth Vader shards , 5 snow trooper shard , 5 Royal guard shards , and 150,000 credits)

I've never seen that one...but I'd save my money.
  • I think it's new since I restarted my game
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hmm I guess they took Dooku out. I advise no. I think the new 7 day sub is more worthy of your 5 dollars.

It's not a bad offer. It gives you a DS tank but if you only have 5 bucks, the sub will help you more.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've got 4 accounts now. One has a Jedi pack with Mace Windu and Jedi Knight Guardian. Another account has the $5 Dark side pack as mentioned above. The other two (including my main one) have none. I really want the subscription pack for crystals, but I can't get it anywhere.

Edit All have the Kylo Ren pack.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I've got 4 accounts now. One has a Jedi pack with Mace Windu and Jedi Knight Guardian. Another account has the $5 Dark side pack as mentioned above. The other two (including my main one) have none. I really want the subscription pack for crystals, but I can't get it anywhere.

Edit All have the Kylo Ren pack.
    what device are you using and can you switch accounts without problems?

Been wanting to start another to test some startup strategies for a guide.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    S5. Just 'sign out of Google play' then sign in under another email address that you already have linked to your phone.

Then you can switch as you please.

Note: you get 700 crystals after you finish the tutorial. So in theory you could start dozens of accounts until you pull a hero you want. I made my other three yesterday to see if I could pull a new hero. No luck.

My main is level 48. Secondary is 16. Then 2 at level 2. I'm going to see if I can get one first order team. Then another droid team. Then I don't know about the last.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Thanks guys I'll just save my 4.99 lol
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    D0SRARE wrote: »
    Thanks guys I'll just save my 4.99 lol
    TBO I think it's good value.

You get a good hero that will help you in the tank challenge and DS missions, and for the price the credits and crystals are actually good value, but the most rare part which is worth more the $5 alone currently is the Vadar shards.

If I had access to it I would buy it now at level 54.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    D0SRARE wrote: »
    Thanks guys I'll just save my 4.99 lol
    TBO I think it's good value.

You get a good hero that will help you in the tank challenge and DS missions, and for the price the credits and crystals are actually good value, but the most rare part which is worth more the $5 alone currently is the Vadar shards.

If I had access to it I would buy it now at level 54.

Yeah, I finally unlocked Vader today when a Bronzium dropped a 4* Daka to give me the last 2 shards I needed from Achievements. He's not farmable yet though so he's of dubious value at my current level (52).

I'm needing at least 4* with VI, VII gear and ability just to keep up and place between teens and 20's in Arena, soon they'll all need to be 6*.
    Still building him though in case he becomes farmable at some point, he's just not top priority.

Ally Code: 945-699-762