Any Chance of Bringing Bugs Back?

I have tried to give the Answers HQ thing a shot. But, quite honestly, it's a joke. Nothing anything I or my fellow guildies have posted there has ever been "answered" or resolved....if we get a response at all.

Is there any chance of bringing back bug reporting to these forums? Where things actually got fixed? Please?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• I agree, answers hq is worthless.
  • Tried it a second ago, they want so much informations so I stopped reporting a bug.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From my understanding of the situation, no.

This was more of general move from higher up, to consolidate all the Bugs and Issues across multiple system and games.

Please feel free to contact Kozi directly about this situation she may be able to give more insight. (This one is really above my pay grade)
  • It's a struggle just to navigate that site.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @CG_Kozispoon - is there anyway that this can be looked at? Answers HQ, aside from being horrific to navigate and post issues in has done close to nothing since the "switch" - neither in terms of actual resolutions nor communication/response.

It was one thing having some buggy content when they were at least responded to and eventually rectified. Now it seems that bugs are simply being ignored or swept under the proverbial rug. Thing have gotten much worse since the change - not better...at least not for the players/customers.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • You know I wouldn’t mind the entire fill out this paper required information on the EA Answers. If there was any real response. Outside of avery small handful of thanks for reporting this. Those almost exclusively to the threads where dozens or hundreds hit the laughable “Me too” button.(That’s considerable since the site navigation is beyond reproach)
    Even then for everyone of those there are dozens or more legitimate problem posts that don’t ever see a single EA response. Added to the fact that the occasional ninja Mega-threading. Or even if you have a map site navigation is mostly wing and a prayer.
    Added all together if moving the bug reporting wasn’t an intentional way of trying to bury and forget it. It has had the effective reality of doing just that thing.
    So really, at this point, what’s the difference?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Artimus wrote: »
    You know I wouldn’t mind the entire fill out this paper required information on the EA Answers. If there was any real response. Outside of avery small handful of thanks for reporting this. Those almost exclusively to the threads where dozens or hundreds hit the laughable “Me too” button.(That’s considerable since the site navigation is beyond reproach)
    Even then for everyone of those there are dozens or more legitimate problem posts that don’t ever see a single EA response. Added to the fact that the occasional ninja Mega-threading. Or even if you have a map site navigation is mostly wing and a prayer.
    Added all together if moving the bug reporting wasn’t an intentional way of trying to bury and forget it. It has had the effective reality of doing just that thing.
    So really, at this point, what’s the difference?

Oh, I hear you. I've said it before - and perhaps I'm just naive - but I like to believe that they actually occasionally listen. That they don't intend to put out a buggy game that is a bad experience for the players. Maybe I'm just a slow learner...like someone else who used to post on these boards. :/