My opinion on the current game

Hello guys,

I see a lot of talk about must have Poe, or QGJ or GS or any other 2 days wow chats, but you only have to give tribute to 2 heroes.

Luminara and Sidious.

Free or spender, you can't say you are competitive without these 2 guys,, the rest of them can be countered, replaced or ignored..

It's not a must to have Dooku.. or QGJ or Poe .. as more and more people make their way to the top with more diverse teams.. only thing that stays is Sid and Lum
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• I use them both in my arena team, but I think an argument could be made for swapping kylo for sid (more health, hits harder, specials reset, still deals healing immunity) , and maybe bariss for lumi (not as obvious since lumi does a ton more damage, but bariss can equalize through healing immuntiy.). Lumi is pretty much a staple in almost every team, especially if you have QGJ as lead. She's almost guaranteed to get her heal off.
  • Sid is overrated...
  • Sidious used to be good but less now...
    Luminara is still good but not enough speed for the "meta team speed >142" => no heal needed.
  • Sid/Lumi are fine. They're great in some teams, don't fit in others. Most spenders are rocking Lumi-free and Sid-free teams right now.

About the only f2p/p2p most common toon right now is QGJ. The next most desired is probably GS (gear 9). Then Dooku. After that, Robert's your mothers brother.
  • I do fine without Sid, I use hk47, ig88, ig86, Poogle, and Lum
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Both Lumi and Sid are great in GW. They are great for Arena for a long while, but there comes a point where you will be ready to move on. I'm sorry, Lumi. It's not you, it's me. You just aren't a good fit for me anymore but I will cherish our time together and want to still be GW friends...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Sid/Lumi are fine. They're great in some teams, don't fit in others. Most spenders are rocking Lumi-free and Sid-free teams right now.

About the only f2p/p2p most common toon right now is QGJ. The next most desired is probably GS (gear 9). Then Dooku. After that, Robert's your mothers brother.

Roberts your mothers brother LOL i love that. Honestly this game is much better after the little change to the pometa.
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    Hello guys,

I see a lot of talk about must have Poe, or QGJ or GS or any other 2 days wow chats, but you only have to give tribute to 2 heroes.

Luminara and Sidious.

Free or spender, you can't say you are competitive without these 2 guys,, the rest of them can be countered, replaced or ignored..

It's not a must to have Dooku.. or QGJ or Poe .. as more and more people make their way to the top with more diverse teams.. only thing that stays is Sid and Lum

I agree. They are really solid characters.
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Luminara and Sidious.

I agree. They are really solid characters.

I'm saying this in the perspective of a f2p.

Cut me some slack with droid team.. I eat pricks like that every day
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    eBitzu wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Luminara and Sidious.

I don't use Sid at all, and use Lumi only in GW