Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    "The belonging you seek is not behind you... it is ahead."
    I'm gonna be the first to post that I think this means a Grievous rework
    giphy.gif

What does that quote have to do with grevious?

(Unless you’re making fun of grevious fanboys)
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    giphy.gif

What does that quote have to do with grevious?

(Unless you’re making fun of grevious fanboys)

giphy.gif
  • Options
    I'm speculating, but I think one of the Rey's Journey tiers will be having VS Han die, like Old Ben in the CLS event. If that's the case, Old Ben only had to be at 6*. Since VS Chewie didn't die, I'd focus on panic farming him to 7* and VS Han only to 6*. Just my two cents though...
  • Options
    Old Ben had to be 7* too
  • Options
    DasMurich wrote: »
    "In addition, the PvE Shipment tables have been updated! PvE Shipments now offer a wider array of gear & characters, and now have ship blueprints available for the first time."

I'm happy about this. Maybe I'll be able to work on some ships and still use my fleet currency on zeta material. This is welcome.

Glad about the refresh time dropping. Nothing huge but it'll be nice.

Not being required to upgrade a mod is good too, or training, I never liked that there were dailies tha required the use of credits.

I sincerely hope with the shipment tables being updated and DS TB and TW rewards...I hope it'll take the edge off the grind.

I totally missed this PvE Shipment update. What does that mean? Where is the PvE Shipment? Is it the cantina one, or the arena, or gw, or all of them (or none)?
  • Options
    I'm speculating, but I think one of the Rey's Journey tiers will be having VS Han die, like Old Ben in the CLS event. If that's the case, Old Ben only had to be at 6*. Since VS Chewie didn't die, I'd focus on panic farming him to 7* and VS Han only to 6*. Just my two cents though...

Old Ben had to be 7*, did you miss all the outrage?
  • Options

I'm pretty sure he had to be at 7*
  • Options

I'm pretty sure he had to be at 7*

He did? I already had him there, but he was only used on the tier that required 6*. Perhaps I'm remembering that event wrong...
  • Options
    Colonel starck will be in the raid shop right? And PvE shipments is the one with crystal gear/shards and credit gear right?
  • Options
    Winterbio wrote: »
    "In addition, the PvE Shipment tables have been updated! PvE Shipments now offer a wider array of gear & characters, and now have ship blueprints available for the first time."

I'm happy about this. Maybe I'll be able to work on some ships and still use my fleet currency on zeta material. This is welcome.

Not being required to upgrade a mod is good too, or training, I never liked that there were dailies tha required the use of credits.

I sincerely hope with the shipment tables being updated and DS TB and TW rewards...I hope it'll take the edge off the grind.

I totally missed this PvE Shipment update. What does that mean? Where is the PvE Shipment? Is it the cantina one, or the arena, or gw, or all of them (or none)?

I'm making the assumption that since it's PvE, should be everything other than arena or fleet.
  • Options
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    giphy.gif

You are joking, right? That is what Maz tells Rey in TFA, meaning Rey's Journey Event is about to start.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    So is Wampa obtainable in the guild events store or through the new territory wars?
  • Balthasar666
    254 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    cantina 8 requires lvl 83
    so i guess i just forget about all of this with being lvl 73 and look for other things to do :)
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    WHAT'S AHEAD
    giphy.gif

You are joking, right? That is what Maz tells Rey in TFA, meaning Rey's Journey Event is about to start.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    "celebrate this AUGUST occassion"
    :D:D:D:D:D

au·gust
    ôˈɡəst/Submit
    adjective
    respected and impressive.

Very clever play on words. :D
  • Options
    Colonel starck will be in the raid shop right? And PvE shipments is the one with crystal gear/shards and credit gear right?

OH boy, I think you're right, it's the cristal one! Hope this means the credit gears, that are just useless most of the time, will change, but probably only the cristal part of this shipment will change. Bummer
  • Options
    Sounds like a good update on the way! Didn't read the whole thread, but it's time to start hoarding Cantina energy to build up the Vet Smugglers. Moving them to a Cantina node and the thinly veiled reference to Rey's journey is one hell of a hint that they will be needed.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    So is Wampa obtainable in the guild events store or through the new territory wars?

His kit reveal said territory wars.
  • Options
    think we will get double drops on Vets?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Veterans both in cantina node 8 is a big fracking slam in the face. Besides that a great update, looking forward to DSTB.
  • Options
    Thumbs up to the entire Polish section. Thank you! (and keep it up)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Winterbio wrote: »

I'm making the assumption that since it's PvE, should be everything other than arena or fleet.

I imagined the crystal shipments, since that's where you get gear (and it mentioned a wider array of gear) and adding blueprints. But PvE doesn't make sense.

Previously they said the guild shop is getting a revamp, so maybe that's what they mean.
  • Options

Ye would be nice to get this cleared up. Two updates saying something diffirent.
  • Options
    I guess, most importantly, is BB8 going to come back before Rey? If not, maybe a lot of us dont even need to worry about the Vets.
  • Options
    Too much whining here already. Thank you devs and kozi for the update! At least they put the vets on cantina nodes instead of in 1 hard mode battle or sonething. Y'all can never be grateful for anything. We get double drops, a "gift", toons and ships rotated to stores and is all about the negativity. Before this thread dropped there were countless threads about "needing vet Han and chewie" and how they were going to drop the week before Rey event. Y'all have been speculating and expecting basically everything that happens in this game and still b*tch about it when it happens. Just enjoy the game and grind on
  • Funderbolts
    223 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

His kit reveal said territory wars.

His kit reveal says territory wars, but this update says guild events. Just looking for clarification @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    morferoc wrote: »
    I guess, most importantly, is BB8 going to come back before Rey? If not, maybe a lot of us dont even need to worry about the Vets.

Yes. I think it's a safe assumption that they'll bring the BB8 event back. The devs did that with R2 for the Luke event, no reason to see why they wouldn't do it with this one as well. Especially in the wake of all the bad BF2 press EA is getting....
  • Options
    Save all cantina energy til double drop day and hit vet nodes, I’ve 900 energy saved now in preparation
  • Options
    Most of this update is great. Placement of Vets is a poor move.

Though did I just read that GW is about to get easier?!
  • Options
    Krennic needs an Imperial Trooper tag now. Otherwise you can't use him with DT from the trooper nodes. It's the equivalent of making only Chirrut and not Baze usable in the R1 nodes