Colonel Starck- Kit Reveal

2Next

Replies

• dad2my3 wrote: »
    Starck commanded Blizzard Four? So I guess winter is coming.

You know nothing, Jon Snowtrooper.
  • I just realized that Starck could have been "AT-AT Commander", basically making him generic. So he has a name. It makes him a bit more interesting. Would people be as upset if this toon was tagged AT-AT Commander?
  • You people just don't get it. When you synergize Starck and K2S0 they will combine to become IR0N MAN Marck 2 and become the new Meta..
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Where will Veteran Han and Chewie be released?

I assume the free Guild currency.

I've got like 200,000 of that.

Precisely 2 days prior to Rey's Hero Journey. If you're lucky.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

My question is "Where" ;)

I'm super curious

I won't get Rey anyway. Not everyone is progressive like the cool kids in 41 star TB guilds.

My question is "Where" ;)

I'm super curious

I won't get Rey anyway. Not everyone is progressive like the cool kids in 41 star TB guilds.

I­t­ won’t happen, but it’d be so sick if they were in cantina, arena store or gw store. Arena and GW are long overdue for a new character (but if they get new ones they’ll probably be garbage like Bodhi)
  • Screw this guy. Really this was your only good idea? Why not an AT-AT driver? They had more screen time than this guy, which Starcks screen time is a big fat zero. On Wookieepedia there's one pic drawn and listed on legends, canon there are no pics. And a Wampa his kit might be cool but you guys need to think harder, I love you guys love your work and love your game but your choices for characters is slacking. Really 4 Hans. I'm sure next year before Solo is released we will probably see a young Han so then we'll start seeing full Han teams. Where's my Jango where's Padme. Please try harder.
  • Pauper
    11 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Never mind, I got Veers confused with Starck.
  • Dryff wrote: »
    Kaluan wrote: »
    He's not Legends. Unless The Empire Strikes Back is Legends. Ever heard of Google? It has been shown that the use of Google cuts down as much as 100% of unnecessary internet nonsense.

And either way, what's wrong with Legends?

He is Legends. Doesn't appear in the movies, speak, or get mentioned. He literally was a made-up footnote for the Battle of Hoth in a book called "Star Wars: Complete Locations" published in 2005.

The fact that they would chose some random guy 99.9% of Star Wars fans don't even know instead of Piett, Ozzel, or hell, even Needa... *mind blown*

I don't remember if any of those people were on Hoth but thats the theme. CHS And ROLO both are hoth themed and came with the rebel TB. Im happy they brought in someone who isn't some well know character who fits in with the theme. Why are people more upset over Starck than the wampa being a playable character?
  • Ton_Phanan wrote: »
    Dryff wrote: »
    Kaluan wrote: »
    He's not Legends. Unless The Empire Strikes Back is Legends. Ever heard of Google? It has been shown that the use of Google cuts down as much as 100% of unnecessary internet nonsense.

And either way, what's wrong with Legends?

He is Legends. Doesn't appear in the movies, speak, or get mentioned. He literally was a made-up footnote for the Battle of Hoth in a book called "Star Wars: Complete Locations" published in 2005.

The fact that they would chose some random guy 99.9% of Star Wars fans don't even know instead of Piett, Ozzel, or hell, even Needa... *mind blown*

I don't remember if any of those people were on Hoth but thats the theme. CHS And ROLO both are hoth themed and came with the rebel TB. Im happy they brought in someone who isn't some well know character who fits in with the theme. Why are people more upset over Starck than the wampa being a playable character?

Cause an AT-AT driver woulda been better they at least they had screen time and they are generic. And the abilities could've been the same. I would've loved, basically a white tie fighter pilot.
  • Call him AT-AT Commander if it makes you feel better.

The only problem I have with Starck is that he has no leader ability. I find that odd. I run an Imperial Trooper team and Veers is my only option at leader.
  • Chagoth wrote: »
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Starck commanded Blizzard Four? So I guess winter is coming.

You know nothing, Jon Snowtrooper.

You win

What do I get if I say "You know nothing, Jon Snowlock?"
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »

I­t­ won’t happen, but it’d be so sick if they were in cantina, arena store or gw store. Arena and GW are long overdue for a new character (but if they get new ones they’ll probably be garbage like Bodhi)

Yeah, I don't mind releasing all the new shining toys for whales and dolphins to chase.

I'm still farming for the Tie Fighter Pilot and the Captain Han solo and the Nightsisters and the Rebels and the Empire, u know what I'm sayin? I don't mind. I'm having fun. TB and GW are great for a simple boy like me. I'm happy with the 39 stars and making it to Node 10. After all, I can't complain since whales are holding this game afloat for a few more months before it flickers out like any APP game.

In all, I just want to 7* some decent heroes and have a good flow of gear. Otherwise, farming for carbonties for essentially the entire game is kinda repeititve.

Unless ur a whale. Then it's cinco de mayo for them.
  • Real sleazy move Devs, selling a pack that only has half the necessary shards to unlock the character.