Squad Arena prizes revamp needed.

Hello, currently I'm fighting to stay in the 200-500 bracket. My lowest was 201 and I keep getting bumped to the high 400's when I get on for the day. I'm currently 303. Taking a look at the brackets 10-10000+ get shafted HARD. According to Google play over 1 million people have downloaded this game. Unknown what the number is for Apple users. The number 1 person is getting 1k pvp shards a day....WOW! I understand the fight for the top 10 is probably very difficult AND expensive but share the love! Somewhere out there 10000-1000000+ people are getting 150 pvp shards daily...so in 3 days they get 5 shards for 1 character. Even at 600 a day I find it difficult, painful and somewhat discouraging to wait and fight for my rightful 200-500 place.

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The game is still fresh, just give it more time.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • There are many different servers, so new players stand a chance. Im also around 100-250 but im F2P so I consider it still really good.
  • It's not bad. Like the above poster said, there are different servers and getting ranked in the 1001-2500 is not hard if you play it smart.
  • Suits you right.
    I enjoy firmly sitting on my rank 1, my millionaire father's money is sweet.

lol it wouldn't take millionaire father's money to reach you but I just don't want to drop that money for this game
  • Nosnibor
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I didn't know there were different servers. Are you always on the same one? The number 1 spot is continuously changing on mine
  • Nosnibor
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Suits you right.
    my millionaire father's money is sweet.

Millionaire father must not love you enough if all he got you was that Lexus...
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nosnibor wrote: »
    Suits you right.

I bought that Lexus with my own ;)
    Pretty sure it alone is worth more if not triple than what you drive.

Also sitting on a Stingray in my garage as well, my other weekend toy.

• So different servers make this post more irrelevant. I'm also not saying 1k is bad for the top ranked...maybe more...I just don't know how if you are in the top 5 for a week you don't have everything.
  • Nosnibor
    94 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Suits you right.

I'll play. What model? Anyone can sell Nerium and get a free Lexus. I love my '69 stingray for a sunny weekend cruise. My FI TT G37 is my daily and I got the new GMC Truck to pull the boat in the summer...it has a AT-AT decal on it so all this is Star Wars related.
  • Nosnibor wrote: »
    Suits you right.

I'll play. What model?

2016 Is350 F sport Crafted Line
    Not to mention another $7-9k invested in Clear bra etc.

Suits you right.

I'll play. What model?

**** SON, CLEAR BRA?!
    Suits you right.

I'll play. What model?

**** SON, CLEAR BRA?!
    + accessories lol not just it alone. 2k for the bra though.

• Maybe I should spend some money on this game...if I didn't believe this guy was created by EA to bait people to spend, lol.
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Maybe I should spend some money on this game...if I didn't believe this guy was created by EA to bait people to spend, lol.

You'd be surprised, drop a few bucks here and there and you'll be amazed how much your pvp rank will improve, maybe not top 10 but more than what you could hope. good luck to you
    Maybe I should spend some money on this game...if I didn't believe this guy was created by EA to bait people to spend, lol.

You'd be surprised, drop a few bucks here and there and you'll be amazed how much your pvp rank will improve, maybe not top 10 but more than what you could hope. good luck to you

I like you. Thanks. Do you have Kylo Yet? I saw your old post with your old team, what you got now?
    I just don't know how if you are in the top 5 for a week you don't have everything.

Wut?

That would only be like 80 shards.

Thanks math!
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • I do have Kylo and Rey. Even at nearly maxed i Kylo isn't going to be useful to me, for my team setup that is, there's still a lot to experiment with him. Rey on the other hand is decent, i call her the 2nd Darth maul.

My advice is to not waste the $100 for kylo now and have patience and farm him in Cantina 4c, slowly but surely!
  • When the daily smugglers pack that gives 100 crystals a day comes back get that. At 5 bucks it helps time whether you spend it on energy or card packs. Energy is probably more useful for farm and squeezing in a few more arenas if you drop out of your desired bracket late afternoon. I always save one or two battles just in case so I can stay below 200.
  • I do have Kylo and Rey. Even at nearly maxed i Kylo isn't going to be useful to me, for my team setup that is, there's still a lot to experiment with him. Rey on the other hand is decent, i call her the 2nd Darth maul.

My advice is to not waste the $100 for kylo now and have patience and farm him in Cantina 4c, slowly but surely!

I like Phasma's ability to get others to attack. That could be dangerous in a counter or buddy attack team
  • They are constantly adding servers. i started a new toon today and he was ranked 4,500 just when i opened the Squad for the first time :smiley:
  • Im currently rank 15 completly f2p
  • I float between 25 and 1, only 5 dollars invested, I got to the top fairly early on. Carried by my f2p luminara and sidius. All you have to do is spend crystals on a few arena refreshes and then do your 5 arenas in the hour before the reset.