Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Yes it should be
  • NewCaprica wrote: »
    Apparently only the person who have th last version of the game (0.10.0) AND the last version of iOS (11.1.2) can't launch their game anymore.

Not true, I was on 11.0.3 when I got the first crashes, only decided to update to 11.1.2 as a possible remedy. There are even the same reports around for a late 10.x.x...
  • Try going to Wal-Mart and asking for free stuff. See how you get on.
    NewCaprica wrote: »
    Apparently only the person who have th last version of the game (0.10.0) AND the last version of iOS (11.1.2) can't launch their game anymore.

Not true I have both and they are working fine
    Are you on iPad or iPhone?

iPhone

Thanks. I don't know why it runs perfectly for some and not at all for others.

On the 7 if that makes a difference. Could be something with the providers maybe.

Who knows? But one of my guildmates have the 8+ and can't run his game.

iPhone

On the 7 if that makes a difference. Could be something with the providers maybe.

Hopefully it ll be settled sooner than later. It’s still early in Sacramento.
  • Devs wrote that it will be from 24 to 25 November....
    Beware guys! Could it mean ONLY ON 24 NOVEMBER ENDING AT THE MIDNIGHT OF 25..??
    A similar misunderstanding has yet happened in the past... so wait and see, but it can change a lot the situation (Thrawn event is here....)
  • Anyone know if this extends to mods again? Kind of vague wording on the update.
  • Anyone know what time we can expect this update I'm thinking it will be 5pm GMT
  • NewCaprica
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2017

iPhone

Yes I don't think they worked on that during the night so, maybe it will be release tonight.

iPhone

Yes I don't think they worked on that during the night so, maybe it will be release tonight.

But but but that’s like 11 hours from now :(
  • Try going to Wal-Mart and asking for free stuff. See how you get on.

What a dumb thing to say
    Who's side are you on anyways? Are you not a player?
  • Hopefully it gets released when they come into work and then they have all day to deal with whatever happens when it rolls out :)
  • Just be glad they actually remembered it was the anniversary
  • NewCaprica
    124 posts Member
    edited November 2017

iPhone

But but but that’s like 11 hours from now :(

I know, I want it now too! :smiley:
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think the devs should be available 24/7 so we have around-the-clock service in regards to updates. The fact that they are in US Pacific time and require sleep to function just gets in the way of my gaming needs.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Vets to cantina nodes...what a surprise...NOT!

You know there are shipments you can stick some of these character shards in right?!

100% agree. GW store is begging for scoundrels.
  • thank you for the numbering of buffs/debuffs!
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    The update goes live in the store. There is a period of time that EA gives to everybody to manually download the update.
    After the period of time is over, the update kicks in, in game; than everybody gets an automatic update.
    We are still in this “time period”

They state in the update that content will be available on the 22nd. It’s the 22nd and content is not available. How hard is this? It’s simple expectations management. Don’t promise me something if you can’t deliver it.

Wow, take it easy. It's been delayed by a day. It happens sometimes. Computers are terrible and complicated and things go wrong. We're all anxious for the new stuff, but this is not worth getting upset about.
  • Hegotgame42
    56 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Jetlife wrote: »
    The update goes live in the store. There is a period of time that EA gives to everybody to manually download the update.
    After the period of time is over, the update kicks in, in game; than everybody gets an automatic update.
    We are still in this “time period”

If that was the plan why would they specifically say certain things would go live on the 22nd? I get that things take time, just not sure why mention dates if time is needed to complete rollout
  • Seems they ran into an issue, the day is just getting started so give them time. Patience young padawans
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Seems they ran into an issue, the day is just getting started so give them time. Patience young padawans

You underestimate my power!
    Lol joke aside, so is it delayed to 23rd? the free gift that we are to expect i mean
  • Give it time, bet the roll out something
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • ...the rain is gone
  • I can see all obstacles in my way :smile:
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Seems they ran into an issue, the day is just getting started so give them time. Patience young padawans
    The day just started for you in the US, but not for a lot of other people. :tongue: It's 3PM for me already.

• I already miss old mega buffs:))) you could easily see the moment of doom!!!
  • Confirmed - if not a QoL improvement - this is a significant battle/visual improvement. Can't wait for the rancor tonight, It'll be worth it to actually participate just to see how many HoT's I actually do land.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • i am impressed!

there are players, who now jimmy cliff? wau, and i thought, only tennies play this game...
  • I like it but it'll take a bit of getting used to. Not obvious at first glance who vader should cull or fett execute, but overall a much cleaner look. Still get into cases where the number of unique buffs are overpowering, but at least I now longer feel like I'm fighting a horde of green boxes when up against chaze.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • at last some of us know the version of johnny nash...