Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @CG_Kozispoon Thank you for the updates. While we wait for the release, would you be able to share the information about the bundles and packs that are to be included in the release?

There's a surprise included in the Packs and Bundles post, so we'll be holding off until the update goes live. Hang in there!

Is this going live soon?

Yes!
    We're pushing the update now.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I haven't farmed mods for months. I had to 7* old Ben from scratch for cls, then go straight to CHS, and now I have to do vets. Barris is on the back burner along with most imperial troopers. I can't get a break. Put them in freaking galactic war for good sake. I mean they haven't even brought cls back for round 2. I mean this is just so unfair.
  • @CG_Kozispoon Thank you for the updates. While we wait for the release, would you be able to share the information about the bundles and packs that are to be included in the release?

There's a free surprise included in the Packs and Bundles post, so we'll be holding off until the update goes live. Hang in there!

Thanksgiving office potlucks are screwing things up for us, please put the forks down and release the update already! :smile:
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    At the standard 35% drop rate, we need 46 days to 7* both Vet with 3 refreshes daily and without missing any daily contina energy, so I will not spend
  • Update complete !
  • Kozispoon
    2ND ANNIVERSARY GIFT
    Greetings, Holotable Heroes!
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes has reached its 2nd anniversary! Thanks to the tremendous support, commitment, and passion of players like you, this past year has seen the game become more popular, more successful, and bigger than ever.
    On behalf of the entire Capital Games team, we want you to know how humbled and grateful we are for the opportunity to work on this game. We strive every day to make the game better so we may earn your continued support and participation.
    Please enjoy these free gifts as a celebration of our first two years together and we look forward to many more exciting years with you in the Cantina!
    Thank you!

- The Capital Games Team

All players will get all rewards that meet their level eligibility.
    Level 20+
    • 200,000 Credits
    • 30 MkIII Ability Materials
    Level 60+
    • 500,000 Credits
    • 1 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array
    • 1 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs
    Level 70+
    • 15 Omega Ability Materials
    Level 80+
    • 20 Zeta Ability Materials
    Level 85
    • Chewbacca (Clone Wars): 3 Shards

============================

25% CRYSTAL PROMOTION
    In celebration of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes' 2nd anniversary, for a limited time, get 25% more Crystals on select crystal bundles in the store! Limited one time purchase per bundle. This promotion begins November 22nd.

SHIPMENT AND STORE UPDATES
    Some stores and Shipments have been updated:
    • The Guild Store has been updated to include Colonel Starck, more types of character shards, and more high-end gear.
    • The Guild Event Store has been updated to include Wampa, several Empire characters, and more gear.
    • Shipments have been updated to include ship blueprints, more types of character shards, and a wider range of gear.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
    PACKS

Ability Materials Pack (MkIII & Omega Materials!)
    Prepare for the latest TERRITORY BATTLE with a revamped Ability Materials Pack! This limited-time pack will grant at least 9 Omega and 20 MkIII Ability Materials - and may grant up to 25 Omegas & 50 MkIIIs! This Pack will be available in the Store November 22nd.
    Each pack contains:
    • 9-25 Omega Ability Materials
    • 20-50 MkIII Ability Materials
    1699 Crystals.
    Players can purchase each pack a total of 1 time per day during the promo period.
    Minimum Level requirements: 70+

TIE Reaper Progression Pack
    Maximize the TIE reaper and its crew with an all new Step Pack, in the store for a limited time! A Step Pack is a series of store packs that increases in value with each subsequent purchase. Purchase Step 1 to unlock Step 2, purchase Step 2 to unlock Step 3, and purchase Step 3 up to 5 times! This Pack will be available in the Store November 22nd.
    Step 1 of a 3-Step Pack!
    Purchase Step 1 to unlock Step 2, purchase Step 2 to unlock Step 3, and purchase Step 3 up to 5 times!
    • Step 1 contains 5-330 TIE reaper blueprints, and 10-330 Death Trooper or Shoretrooper shards.
    • Step 2 contains 5-330 TIE reaper blueprints, and 12-330 Death Trooper or Shoretrooper shards.
    • Step 3 contains 5-330 TIE reaper blueprints, and 15-330 Death Trooper or Shoretrooper shards.
    Pack Contents:
    • Ship Blueprints
    • Character shards
    1099 Crystals
    Step 1 limited to one purchase only.
    Step 2 limited to one purchase only.
    Step 3 limited to 5 purchases total.

Imperial Reconnaissance Pack (Imperial Probe Droid)
    Power up the Imperial Probe Droid, a unique Empire Droid who tracks and Exposes your enemies! This powerful support droid can drive your guild to victory in Territory Battles!
    Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for the Imperial Probe Droid and may drop up to 330 SHARDS! This Pack will be available in the Store November 22nd.
    1299 Crystals
    No purchase limit
    Minimum Level requirements: 20+

Imperial Command Pack (Colonel Starck)
    Get 40 shards of Colonel Starck with an Imperial Command Bundle! This Empire offensive Support provides critical buffs and removes enemy Turn Meter. Colonel Starck is a critical unit in the Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle on Hoth, helping your entire guild earn rewards from special missions.
    BONUS:This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up Colonel Starck. This Pack will be available in the Store November 22nd.
    1299 Crystals
    No purchase limit

Faction Mega-Pack
    Ready your Empire faction for TERRITORY BATTLES with an EMPIRE FACTION MEGA-PACK!
    Each pack awards FIVE cards of character shards worth between 10 to 330 Character Shards for Empire characters, plus a BONUS CARD containing 10 to 330 General Veers or Snowtrooper shards. his MegaPack will be available in the Store November 22nd.
    Possible characters:
    • Death Trooper
    • Director Krennic
    • Grand Moff Tarkin
    • Magmatrooper
    • Royal Guard
    • Shoretrooper
    • Stormtrooper
    • TIE Fighter Pilot
    • Gar Saxon
    Imperial Super Commando
    GUARANTEED BONUS - one of the following characters:
    • General Veers
    • Snowtrooper
    2799 Crystals
    Limit to 5 purchases per day

Faction Pack (Empire) REHEAT
    Level up your Empire faction with an EMPIRE FACTION PACK.
    Each pack awards one card of character shards worth between 10 to 330 Character Shards for Empire characters. This Pack will be available in the Store November 22nd. The possible characters that can be acquired are listed below:
    • Death Trooper
    • Director Krennic
    • Grand Moff Tarkin
    • Magmatrooper
    • Royal Guard
    • Shoretrooper
    • Snowtrooper
    • Stormtrooper
    • TIE Fighter Pilot
    • General Veers
    • Gar Saxon
    • Imperial Super Commando
    No purchase limit

BUNDLES
    Imperial Command Bundle (Colonel Starck)
    Get 40 shards of Colonel Starck with an Imperial Command Bundle! As a bonus, this bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up Colonel Starck. This Bundle will be available in the Store November 22nd
    • Character Shards: Colonel Starck (x40)
    • Credits: 320,000
    • XP Droids: 15x Tier 4
    • Ability Mats
    • Tier 5 Gear
    1 time purchase limit

Imperial Reconnaissance Bundle (Imperial Probe Droid)
    Get 40 shards of the Imperial Probe Droid with an Imperial Reconnaissance Bundle! This Empire Droid inflicts Target Lock & Expose debuffs and can self-destruct to devastate the enemy! The Imperial Probe Droid is a critical unit in the Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle on Hoth, helping your entire guild earn rewards from special missions.
    BONUS:This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up the Imperial Probe Droid. This Bundle will be available in the Store November 22nd
    • Character Shards: Imperial Probe Droid (x40)
    • Credits: 320,000
    • Ability Mats
    • Tier 5 Gear
    1 time purchase limit

Imperial Retaliation Bundle
    Prepare your Empire collection for the newest TERRITORY BATTLE! This special, one-time bundle includes several pieces of fully crafted high-end Gear, Ability Materials (including Omega Materials), Credits, XP Training Droids, and Character Shards for General Veers and Snowtrooper. These are critical units in the Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle on Hoth, helping your entire guild earn rewards from special missions. This Bundle will be available in the Store November 22nd
    Character Shards:
    • General Veers (x55)
    • Snowtrooper (x55)
    Credits:
    • 4,000,000 Credits
    • XP Droids:
    • 45x Tier 4
    • Ability Mats
    • Gear
    1 time purchase limit
    Minimum Level requirements: 70+

Advanced Weapons Research Bundle (Director Krennic)
    Get 50 shards of Director Krennic with an Advanced Weapons Research Bundle! This intimidating Empire unit inflicts several devastating debuffs and gains additional benefits when combined with the Death Trooper.
    BONUS: This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up Director Krennic. This Bundle will be available in the Store November 22nd
    • Character Shards: Director Krennic (x50)
    • Credits: 160,000
    • Ability Mats
    • Tier 5 Gear
    1 time purchase limit

Elite Combat Bundle (Gar Saxon)
    Lead the Imperial Super Commandos into battle and crush the Rebels with Gar Saxon!
    Level up Gar Saxon with 25 shards (or unlock at 2-stars)!
    BONUS: This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Bots, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately level up Gar Saxon.
    • Character Shards: Gar Saxon Shards (x25)
    • Credits: 150,000
    • Ability Mats
    1 time purchase limit
    Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOT show up for you in Store.

Elite Combat Bundle (Imperial Super Commando)
    Lead the Imperial Super Commandos into battle and crush the Rebels with the Imperial Super Commando!
    BONUS: This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Bots, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately level up the Imperial Super Commando.
    • Character Shards: Imperial Super commando Shards (x25)
    • Credits: 150,000
    • Ability Mats
    1 time purchase limit
    Note: If You purchased this pack previously, it will NOT show up for you in Store.

Elite Combat Bundle (Gauntlet Starfighter)
    Wreak havoc on enemy fleets with a Gauntlet Starfighter Ship!
    This ship is crewed by Gar Saxon and his elite Imperial Super Commando (featured in the Elite Combat event series).
    Level up your Gauntlet Starfighter with 25 blueprints (or unlock at 2-stars)!
    • Ship Blueprints: Gauntlet Starfighter (x25)
    • Ship Building Materials: 100,000
    • Enhancement Droids: 3* Droids (x20)
    • Ability Materials
    1 time purchase limit
    Minimum Level requirements: 60+

• Monel wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    this is a Journey Event

And we only have one other to go by. And nothing suggests all hero journeys will be the same. Again all speculation.

Of course it's all speculation. But you can either farm characters around her just in case or you can choose not to farm them. Everyone has to make their own choices. But IF, yes I said IF, they are required your choice to not farm them will be the reason you don't get the new version

Exactly this. The people that will complain are the ones that refuse to acknowledge the proven track record and hints that they will be needed.
  • Sheytan
    91 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    NicWester wrote: »
    Sheytan wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. I hate how CG teases info and holds real information secret until the last minute. I'm investing heavily into both vet smugglers on the "hunch", and if it turns out to be a waste, I will uninstall and be done with the game without a second thought.

Why? Because now you’ll be better-able to contribute to your guild’s platoons and you’re fundamentally against that?

Forcing me to invest in veteran smugglers doesn't make me better able to contribute to my guild's platoons than I would be if left to invest in other toons I want, and if I'm left to farm toons I want rather than toons I feel scared into farming just in case. I already do a lot to widen my roster for TB without the "help" of requiring panic farming for both vets, and I'd be much happier with the game and would be back to spending a good chunk of cash on it rather than absolutely refusing to ever spend a dime, which is where I'm at now.

In fact, with my entire guild farming the vets, it is a waste as far as filling platoons go, and we would be better off if only some were farming them while other focused on a more diverse collection. Instead, basically my entire guild is panic farming vets for the next month. This is even more true with the DS TB map coming out, while we're all busy farming 2 light side toons from Cantina nodes for weeks instead of the DS toons I was in the middle of farming until today.
  • When is the client restart going to happen?
  • 2ND ANNIVERSARY GIFT

- The Capital Games Team

All players will get all rewards that meet their level eligibility.
    Level 20+
    • 200,000 Credits
    • 30 MkIII Ability Materials
    Level 60+
    • 500,000 Credits
    • 1 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array
    • 1 Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs
    Level 70+
    • 15 Omega Ability Materials
    Level 80+
    • 20 Zeta Ability Materials
    Level 85

giphy.gif
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    A carbanti, cuff, zeta, omegas and 3 chewy shards. I gotta say I’m shocked at the generosity here.

Thank you for the rewards!
  • giphy.gif
    10 Clone Wars Chewie shards. I'm calling it now.

giphy.gif
    I totally called it!
    giphy.gif
  • PoederAmon wrote: »
    Why doesn't anyone mentions Kylo Ren? We weren't given 80 shards for free randomly.

Cause well most likely fight him not need him.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The fact those of you, having seen A New Hope and then CG's awesome recreation of it for the CLS event, are in any doubt or did not expect the vets is ridiculous.

The only excuse any one should have about not knowing vets would be required is they haven't seen Force Awakens...

The vet shards have been in the shop for ages. Even at 8 a week you could easily have been at 5* by now. Also, it'll be January before the actual unlocking of Rey. We have a month of the silly flash events to gear scavenger

Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah
    Excellent one
  • Clone Wars Chewie Shards!! I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

I just had the forced client restart, but I'm now stuck in "Loading Cantina."
  • If we're talking CG problems - I don't think putting out the DS TB along with an upcoming Rey event was a good idea. I think a lot of us are still playing because of 1. time already committed and 2. found a guild and some people we can work with.
    I'll miss rey and it'll likely be annoying, but since we don't know anything it's just be a skip this first time around. What I do need to do is get my DS house in order, I have good teams, but I do not have all 7* Troopers and, for me, that's going to be a better, more meaningful path in-game - troopers might make a decent TW squad too, so, I'm all for it.
    I got 1 guy out of 50 who's going to panic/whale at it - I don't think anyone else even cares.
    It's going to be another whale watching event. Congrats. weee. {insert confetti] have fun. I'll be continuing to guild up.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

This update affects everyone at once and so everyone is logging in at once all over the world. Give it a few mins.

Hey, Lump, it's me, Mol. Having the same issue...
  • Kozispoon
    Lolexplosm wrote: »
    When is the client restart going to happen?

This update affects everyone at once and so everyone is logging in at once all over the world. Give it a few mins.

Well said. We're gonna make it folks!

Hey, Lump, it's me, Mol. Having the same issue...

Ha! Yeah, this happens when big updates come out. It should resolve in a few minutes I guess.

• KofiRevan wrote: »
    be sure to check your inbox on November 22nd for a special gift from the Galaxy of Heroes team (Please note this will not be live until Client Restart)!

and what about This?

10 chewie shards and half an omega :)

Wrong! it's 3 chewie shards and a training droid

I called it!!
  • Free zetas,omegas,gear,credits. Is this real? Did this really happen? Thank you so much capital games!
  • I saw three mk3 mats... then 15 omegas... i thought to myself... they wouldnt... THEY GAVE US A FULL FREE ZETA I AM DYING
  • After getting this update I have noticed that Vader's DoTs disappear after first turn of the enemy character. Anybody noticed the same?
  • Lolexplosm wrote: »
    When is the client restart going to happen?

Confirmed - I'm able to get in to the game now. Thanks for the gift(s), CG/EA. I'll take 'em.

But Clone Wars Chewie shards? Really?
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    This version is buggy.... keeps crashing the app or freezing. ios.

YES INDEED
  • And Chewie (clone wars) shards!!!