Troll Toons

Instead of OP nobodies like FOTP and GS, I'd rather see some OP toons that are funny. I could for instance take a one shot from Matt the Radar Technician and be OK with it, since he's Kylo undercover.

I'd like to see a squad with the category "troll" and fitting synergies. Any ideas?

Replies

• Storm Trooper "Gary" would be nice. Basic attack "Ineptitude". Does moderate resistible AoE damage to random chars not limited to the enemy. This could work for a Jar-Jar as well. Or maybe we consider the reputation that ST's have. Maybe you could target an enemy and run a 50% chance of hitting the enemy standing next to your target? If there is no enemy there because they already died, then the shot misses. How about a special for Gary called "Break time". He turns and walks off your screen for 1 turn and cannot be targeted.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Storm Trooper "Gary" would be nice. Basic attack "Ineptitude". Does moderate resistible AoE damage to random chars not limited to the enemy. This could work for a Jar-Jar as well. Or maybe we consider the reputation that ST's have. Maybe you could target an enemy and run a 50% chance of hitting the enemy standing next to your target? If there is no enemy there because they already died, then the shot misses. How about a special for Gary called "Break time". He turns and walks off your screen for 1 turn and cannot be targeted.

What's the benefit of Gary? You have to make him desired.
  • Oh, you are being serious!? Nah, then just make an entire new game based on the Garbage Pail Kids or something...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Deimos wrote: »
    Instead of OP nobodies like FOTP and GS, I'd rather see some OP toons that are funny. I could for instance take a one shot from Matt the Radar Technician and be OK with it, since he's Kylo undercover.

I'd like to see a squad with the category "troll" and fitting synergies. Any ideas?

I agree, with such a large pool of characters to choose from, I would rather see Porkins in all his screen filling glory than generic pilot.