Bored to tears. How about you?

Game is boring now. No meta, no defending in Arena anymore due to balancing and horrendous AI, no point. Are you still enjoying the game?

Replies

• Yes but they need to make some changes (again) unfortunately. It's far from well balanced.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Th game ended 1 month after launch. People realized this was a rushed and poorly developed game. CG has after 2 major updates shown us how to make the game even worse due to poor design and management. It all boils down to that they just want your money. And their greed shines bright.
  • There are some beautiful plans for the future. *cough* ships *cough* story mode *cough*
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Wifi wrote: »
    Game is boring now. No meta, no defending in Arena anymore due to balancing and horrendous AI, no point. Are you still enjoying the game?
    Not sure what you mean by "no meta". There is most certainly a meta: DPS and speed.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • It feels like this game is still in Beta. Level is capped and still a lot left that isn't unlocked. The event feature would be nice if the event wasnt so hard to do but once you get there it lasts 5 minutes then the waiting begins for more new content. Why cant their be other filler type events for some gear and credits or shards. Very dissapointing in a lot of ways but still a good game.
  • When I started playing Day 1, I realized this game wasn't complete and that something like this would occur so I closed my wallet and played free with the thought that I'd spend money when I saw good content come along that I felt was worth paying for. So far I haven't seen that yet but since I'm playing free, I hold out hope they can get it together. Worst case, my prediction is wrong and the game folds, no harm done, just extra time lost....
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Wifi wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean by "no meta". There is most certainly a meta: DPS and speed.

Really? Tell me what is the meta? Almost any team can win against any team in offence due to poor AI and on Defense u can't defend with any team because of the poor AI, so how is there a Meta now. I'm all for the Poe nerfs and change to speed but in the absence of good AI, all this did was eliminate the Meta. I have about 30 charters 7* with 22 fully geared I have all the speed teams and DPS fully geared and starred (Rey, FOTP, GS, Qgj, Dooku, etc, etc), I have Yoda 7* and full rank 9 gear, I am a member of Team Instinct as well in which we discuss every team available in this game. Trust me, there is no meta anymore my friend.
  • The meta is buying lots of crystals. Buy more crystals!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    The meta is buying lots of crystals. Buy more crystals!

I play a lot.
    I don't buy Crystals. What exactly are u looking for in a game? a 24 hour grind experience?
  • I was around in Heroes of Dragon Age (also CG for those who don't know) for a year and a half, and that didn't have half the depth this has the potential for. They started out much slimmer. This game has obviously grown from HODA, and if that is the case we're going to see new modes coming (ships etc) and in all likelihood limited time arena events focusing on certain themes (Nightsisters get +200% power/HP or Rebels get double speed or whatever).

We're only a couple months in. Patience young padawan.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    The meta is buying lots of crystals. Buy more crystals!
    Right. I'm looking forward to dropping the next big one on app store cards at the gas station during graveyard shift. With the clerk smirking and the booze hounds pitying me. No guts, no glory.