Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Yep such fabulous gifts, thank you very much
  • Fair play to the Devs and CG they did an amazing job with this update the guild store is amazing I can't wait too see what other characters have been added hoping more empire characters.

Keep up the good work can't wait too see future updates no complaints from me
  • Yep, thank you CG!

Loving the need character adds to the guild store.
  • Happy 2 year anniversary. Have 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards on us. I'm not complaining to much about it. I am more upset with the fact that now I am having to level up characters and credit heist is no where to be found. Or a 10m gift for credits.

The 3 Chewie shards is a long standing joke, it's cool. It gave me a LOL. I was looking for the next one to say "also, we're nerfing Rey [troll face]" #nerfrey
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • If you cant beat first tier you dont have enough speed, this was ez event for me. Not sure on second tier yet.
  • After much thought and great foresight I know exactly who we will need for Lightsaber Rey or Jedi whatever she will be called. So To make everyone’s life easier we need exactly these toons. All at 7 star similar to CLS.

Rey ( scavenger)
    Finn
    BB-8
    Veteran Han
    Veteran Chewie

Brb got farm my FOST and FOTP then start farming VH and VC
  • Thank you Capital Games for the new update and the 2nd anniversary gifts!
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Gohan0406 wrote: »
    This update is awesome. They gave us a lot of materials. The Guild Store is awesome. Guild Event Store has more gear and more characters. All the changes that are extremely good. What more do you guys want? lol

Like seriously, the update was awesome. Keep it up CG!

Read the complaining threads if you want to know what they want. Instead youre in here complaining about complaining, when what they are asking for benefits everyone
  • level based rewards, not everyone got zetas, or even the omegas, it should've been for everyone
  • You figured it out......
  • Rey
    BB-8
    Ugnaught
    Underworld Police
    Mob Enforcer
    Ughughhh
  • mrjazz wrote: »
    level based rewards, not everyone got zetas, or even the omegas, it should've been for everyone

I was just about to say this. I didn’t get omegas or zetas. Kinda sad
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Well, hope she unlocks at 5* but I doubt it.

Two cantina panic farms for old man han and old chew (630 total needed shards or bust, only got 15 of each so far) is a bit of a challenge.
  • Awesome gifts! Thanks you!
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Well, hope she unlocks at 5* but I doubt it.

Two cantina panic farms for old man han and old chew (630 total needed shards or bust, only got 15 of each so far) is a bit of a challenge.

Just wish they were useful for anything other than this event 8(
  • You can't believe people are still complaining?

How about the elephant in the room that if the Veterans are needed for Reys Hero journey most F2P player will not be able to get her the 1st time? That's not a legit complaint?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    See. Communication is key.
  • Wow you must have incredible mental powers.
  • sure there will be $20 packs for 80 shards for each soon
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Would be great to get a master list going with proof of what everyone's seeing
  • Y’know... I didn’t have high expectations... but this? You guys did awesome! Albeit, I wanted to see the CLS event come back for the anniversary, but you guys basically giving out a free zeta? I couldn’t be more grateful. Thanks, devs.
  • For sure I second the thanks here
  • But only 1 per character
  • 630 shards to 7* is a huge wall to climb. Without refresh, that's something like 4 months of farming efforts. I'm interested in the characters so I may very well farm them but I'll target the next occurrence of Rey's event I guess. No way I'm ready at some point in December.
  • Well so far we have :
    - NS Acolyte
    - Barris
    - Sith Assassin
    - Kylo Ren
    - Clone Sergent
    - Kit Fisto
    - Col. Starck
    - Finn
    - Cody
    - Old Ben
    - Talia
    - B2
    - Aayla
  • Did they add more slots? If they added that many seems like it'll be extremely less likely to be actually get the one's you are looking for.
  • JediMindTricks
    1077 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Still don't like the fact both vets are in 16 energy Catina, but whatever..I have never missed a single legendary type event with the exception of the first yoda event. And I don't plan to miss out on Rey's. One way or another I'm gonna get her the week it goes live. I'm making the 2 vets my sole focus for now.

• jejuzang wrote: »
    Because the app is freaking broken and android players, specifically S7 users cant play.

Fwiw (not much) I haven't had any issues on my s7
  • It was level based rewards, unless you were at zeta level you didnt get zetas from them, if you weren't omega you didnt get omegas.
    Also have you looked at the store? its nearly doubled in size of characters to buy, i guess they gotta make up for whats lost in battlefront.
    Rewards should've been for everyone, a fixed reward, when endor escalation came round and you beat it you could still get the 5 star mod even if you hadn't unlocked mods yet.
    Zetas and omegas should be rewarded even if you aren't the level