Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Seems pretty similar in my case. Cody, Clone Sergeant, Sun Fac, Rey, Jawa Engineer, Jyn Erso.
  • We need a separate energy source for mods. One for battles, one for Cantina and one for mods. In my opinion...
  • Schedule is six days of TB, then a day or two off, then two days of TW, then a day or two off, then two more days of TW, then a day or two off. Repeat. So it will probably happen at least four times a month.
  • Solution: when refreshing GW option to have classic mode or the new time save mode
  • atleast now we can auto it

Why would you want to auto it? If you don't want to play the game, but just Auto everything, why are you playing the game?

They should have given you the option to play an easier Gw for less rewards, and let me enjoy my challenge. Each player decided upon hitting refresh which they wanted.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »
    Try out weaker teams. If you want it to be hard, use weak characters. You never get to use them, so now you have a place to do it.

and why would we?

GW used to be a place for us to test half-done characters. I wouldnt use Pao just so it's a challenge.

Maybe they should create second hardcore tier for GW? For now I like this change. Easy, short, i dont have to play again and again against one team on node 9, 11, 12. I trained enough. Always full g12 cls han r2 comps with dn or thrawn or gk bariss. Always those 7 chars. I have them always in arena.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Best GW ever!
  • Great job CG on improving the game!! Thnx for the awesome zeta materials!!
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I just used sim tickets to sim the Vet Chewie cantina node, once I beat it of course. You aren't trying to sim a node you haven't beaten, are you?

The only change to sim tickets is that it's now easier to get a node 3-starred. You can now revive a character and still get three stars. Apparently you could sim them even without the 3 stars under those conditions, but I never tried, because it wasn't three stars. I'm pretty sure I've had to redo a cantina node a few times to get three stars precisely because I'd lost someone who had been revived.
  • AA86 wrote: »
    Best GW ever!

Yeah. It's pretty great.
  • Casca wrote: »
    Solution: when refreshing GW option to have classic mode or the new time save mode

Absolutely. Let the players decide if they want a easy "press auto" GW. Or if they want a challenge.
  • Thanks devs!
  • It’s not worth the $$ if you don’t get the character
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I like this GW. After weeks of spending more than hour to finish finally easy and fast and no stress. Maybe after month or two cap will be increased but now excellent break. No more stress.

yeah...so now the silly people dumb enough to farm useless toons can complete GW. At the cost of everyone else having a challenging node 11.
    Only very dumb man could say something like this about people he doesnt know.
  • Upvote

9/10 on this update

Still no 600 ticket fix, otherwise perfect and more than expected update.

this update addressed the vast majority of complaints. Anyone who complains about this update either hasn't been playing more than a few weeks, is jaded beyond repair, or needs antidepressants

+1
    10/10 if they would have added Clone Helmets!
  • Ze_Freitas wrote: »
    So you’ve basically taken away the two daily activities that granted sim tickets. That’s an absurd thing to do.
    I’m very disappointed...

i think Dev metioned that its all going to be added to the final reward, just to save us the trouble
  • Just wondering why the price was increased to 450 instead of the usual 400. Not complaining, just curious.
  • i think ships should be included in GW and u guys needs to do some rework on GW and arena store too
  • its Amazing! let the " i want a challenge guys" go do TB.

To play against snowtroopers? No thanks.

• Minor complaint. You've made the shipments go; characters, gear, characters, gear and it irks me to no end. Also why change the guild store refresh timer to match the rest but not the fleet?
  • I said a couple weeks ago that I wasn't going to use the forum actively any more and I kept my promise, however as I was browsing general discussion today I saw some things that made me really mad and I felt like I had to do this.

After today's update galactic was became a piece of cake, AS IT SHOULD BE, reminding me of the old days when I could finish it in 10-15 mins on auto with my rebels. I saw a ton of posts of people complaining about it and actually asking to bring GW back to it's previous difficulty. The reasons vary with the most significant one being that people wanted to use GW as a testing ground for their teams.

This is such a selfish approach to things, I mean just because you wanna have a testing ground everyone else needs to suffer? If you are that strong that facing a couple gold CLS teams isn't an issue, then maybe you can go pay 50 crystals for a refresh and get 5 more attempts in arena. I get it, you don't want people getting for free what you had to struggle to get. I myself had to farm resistance and zeta finn in order to be able to finish my GW and now people won't have to do that any more. However this saves me ton of time in return so why would I complain?

If you want a testing ground for your teams then perhaps you can ask for the devs to allow us to battle people from our allies list for no rewards or anything, just for practice, fun or bragging rights. You don't need to ask for everyone's GW to become impossible.

Moving on to other stuff, it seems like the update was good, the free stuff we got were good, although a little overated by the community. I mean giving us 20 zetas to distract us from months of horrible drop rates is a nice trick to make people forget the pain of zeta drop rates. The free cuff and carbanti were also nice but a mere distraction from the fact that we need countless of those items to gear our characters. No crystals received either.

Anyways it was a nice gesture and I appreciate it, but I won't let it be a distraction from the real issues.

Heading on to the veterans, I mean they are free to play, yeeeh! If course at 20 energy per node I doubt that people will be as excited when they have to farm them. Even more so when they realize thay they will have to be 7 stars for Rey's heroes journey. Then they will realize that it's gonna take them well over 6 months to 7 star them both, let alone having to postpone all other cantina characters for halfa year! That includes CHS who is essential for LS TB and most people don't have him at 6 stars.

Anyways, the store updates seemed ok, of course the prices for shards in TB shop were more than doubled, the prices of guild shop characters increased by just 50, but it adds up. More things to buy with crystals from shipments, I don't see how that helps anyone but whales and dolphins but OK.

Ohh and you heard us for asking to use a number to indicate multiples of buffs and debuffs which is awesome.

Overall I have to say that I'm happy for a some thing and unhappy for others. Obviously my favourite part of the update was the galactic war part and thank God you listened...

That's all for now
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes thank you for the anniversary rewards, they were awesome! Also the guild store is much better now.

Thank you!
  • Thanks for the gear and materials.

DS TB was a major need to keep DS players happy.

New items over several stores are also great.

I didn't like the new GW, in fact, I hated it.

• Likely to slow down Starck farming. Extend the longevity of new content
  • Players, devs and everyone involved. Love the game.
  • Love the new GW, can actually use other teams for fun rather than my arena team to fight CLS 3x times a day or more.
    This is a signature.
  • Hello!
    First of all i want to thank for this amazing game.

I have been playing for a few months already and i am dissapointed about the fact that people that are not 80 dont get zeta gift.
    Even with one week to get to 80 a LOT of people cant get that lvl...
    Its nof fair that you are 75-78 lvl and you get no zeta.
    The differences for a person in my shard that are close to 80 and can get the first zeta before you are HUGE.
    I am looking at my shard and is gonna be a deal breaker in pvp.
    My suggestion is that you give all people who connect in this week the present.
    This way you LEVEL THE FIELD.
    I know a lot of people are 80-85 and doesnt care about this issue, but imagine if you are in a shard that a group of people are lvl 80 or close to 80 and the rest not...
    Please if you are interested in this matter change,please response this post.Its the only way EA maybe change this and we all get the zetta

• Is it a mistake that the Guild Store price went up 50 for the same number of shards or is it intentional? :s:'(