Now when GW is just too easy could we get AUTO all button?

BoogieWoogiw
54 posts Member
edited November 2017
Just like in topic could we get sim button to each phase? As is to boring to kill low lvl squad. No fun at all.
Or Auto all? Just to click and wait to the end
Post edited by BoogieWoogiw on

Replies

• Auto all would be sweet sauce, but I would rather they MAKE GALACTIC WAR GREAT AGAIN
  • Agreed, i personally thought the difficulty was the point of gw, it wasnt meant to ever be a cake walk and rewarded people with multiple teams and big rosters as well as letting you test teams/strats against end game arena teams

Now it might not take as long but is a total waste of time, if the object was to lesson the time spent then keep the difficulty of it and scale it to 6 nodes or 3 nodes so we can still fight good teams and the time it takes to beat would be less
  • Well said @Mithos
    No more fun from GW. I have enough squads to win GW easly even against hardest teams but it always was a pleasure to fight those best only woth one. Now GW is a waste of time.
    Last nodes should be rewards fot the best.
    I remember times when i wasn’t able to finish GW but it wasn’t problem as I knew that some day I’m gonna do it.
    Now just please DEVS think about auto sim as this is gonna be the worst part of the game
  • Ye, please it more like 1/12 waves!
  • I guess you can't please everyone... Happy thanksgiving
  • I'd rather have this gw then what it was previous. fighting 8 cls teams + some gk/zarriss thrown in gets old and stale. sure it might seem super weak now, but think of the newer players. fighting meta teams on 4 nodes isn't doable for them.
  • It must not have scaled as intended if it’s too easy. Your top teams should have faced 12 nodes of ZCLS, ZZR2, Zarriss Chaze maxed out mods with a 20% speed and attributes buff.

For those of us without godly toons and deep pockets it still offers a challenge
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I'd rather have this gw then what it was previous. fighting 8 cls teams + some gk/zarriss thrown in gets old and stale. sure it might seem super weak now, but think of the newer players. fighting meta teams on 4 nodes isn't doable for them.
    But he cant think about others playing the same game. If newer players cant do GW so really cant play. They need credits from GW - main source of credits. And yes GW is right now weak, maybe too much, maybe devs need to do another tier of GW.
    But now many players will finish GW. And this is all about it.
  • It’s supposed to be less time consuming now that we have tb and tw to do in between. Stop complaining about gw being too hard now that it’s “too easy” give it a rest.
  • Actually i was the player who cannot finish GW in past but I finally did it...sorry that i made progress without asking for nerf...

And if you haven’t noticed I just Ask for AUTO...not for make it harder again...
  • This is great it helps with time, new players need to build up, end game players just have something less to deal with
  • What is with people thinking they deserve to finish gw just because...its not meant to be finished by everyone, and it stops scaling now at lvl 85 so dont say its still hard for you, i am a completely f2p player and have no problems, i even beat it when i fought 3-4 g12 cls or gk teams, its about having multiple teams and planning ahead...

There can be hard parts of the game that reward better players, if you want free stuff you have challenges and auto node farms

Reminds me of people that were in my old guild, about 5 guys who were to weak to really be in the guild of that lvl, they were getting carried through tb(people with 1mil gp getting free 39-40 stars) and they would complain in line every tb about how its stupid that its so hard and that "needs 3* toons" shouldnt be hard to complete with a 7* party even if only g7 and how missions need to be easy to 6/6....well sorry to burst bubbles but the last wave is meant to be hard

if everything in the game gets scaled down and made easier for new players then old players will have nothing to do and no reason to play, and adding tiers is only acceptable if the lower tiers cant match up to the higher ones in terms of gear or reward
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Mithos wrote: »
    What is with people thinking they deserve to finish gw just because...its not meant to be finished by everyone, and it stops scaling now at lvl 85 so dont say its still hard for you, i am a completely f2p player and have no problems, i even beat it when i fought 3-4 g12 cls or gk teams, its about having multiple teams and planning ahead...

There can be hard parts of the game that reward better players, if you want free stuff you have challenges and auto node farms

Reminds me of people that were in my old guild, about 5 guys who were to weak to really be in the guild of that lvl, they were getting carried through tb(people with 1mil gp getting free 39-40 stars) and they would complain in line every tb about how its **** that its so hard and that "needs 3* toons" shouldnt be hard to complete with a 7* party even if only g7 and how missions need to be easy to 6/6....well sorry to burst bubbles but the last wave is meant to be hard

if everything in the game gets scaled down and made easier for new players then old players will have nothing to do and no reason to play, and adding tiers is only acceptable if the lower tiers cant match up to the higher ones in terms of gear or reward

Have you ever consider this that maybe old players finished the game? Maybe it is time to see this. You start, play, achieve what was to achieve and goodbye. The end. Like in every game there is end. Or constant repetition.
  • Its still not "too easy" for everyone! Some ppl are still facing super maxed teams that we can't defeat! I'd be greatful to be able to get all the way through it easily and collect my 1200 gw token. After a year of playing this game, I've only completed it 65 times.
  • @Mithos The difficulty WAS the point of GW like 1.5 years ago, when it was one of few game modes. With all the new contents that were added since, the daily play time has just gone though the roof.
    Pruning old parts of the game to make place for new experiences is healthy. What they did wasn't really about making GW less hard, it was about make it shorter (in time).
    See it as "GW has been upgraded to TW", and look forward to TW bringing you the same (or actually better) experience you were enjoying in GW.

I think the next step for GW (and Challenges) is full retirement, just fold the rewards in the dailies, or scrap them altogether (it's not like the GW store has much to offer anymore, beyond fodder for the shard shop).
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Mithos The difficulty WAS the point of GW like 1.5 years ago, when it was one of few game modes. With all the new contents that were added since, the daily play time has just gone though the roof.
    Pruning old parts of the game to make place for new experiences is healthy. What they did wasn't really about making GW less hard, it was about make it shorter (in time).
    See it as "GW has been upgraded to TW", and look forward to TW bringing you the same (or actually better) experience you were enjoying in GW.

I think the next step for GW (and Challenges) is full retirement, just fold the rewards in the dailies, or scrap them altogether (it's not like the GW store has much to offer anymore, beyond fodder for the shard shop).

Maybe it wasn't about making GW less hard and it was only about making it shorter in time, but what they did undeniable made GW less hard, atleast for players like myself. It's stoopid easy now, yet i still have to play 12 nodes of utter garbage teams.
    So basically this change ruined GW for players who enjoyed GW, but made it less horrible for players who already didn't like GW. Please note i said "less horrible", because those players won't all of a sudden like GW. It's still plain boring content you still have to plow through, just a bit less timeconsuming.
    Personally i liked GW, it was my favourite game mode. I'd rather spend 20min on sort of engaging content than spending 15min auto-ing stoopid easy content.
    I support the OP's idea to make the whole thing auto-able in a row without having to exit and enter each node individually. Heck, with the current difficulty for players like myself they should just make a sim button, that would be a real time saver.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Mithos The difficulty WAS the point of GW like 1.5 years ago, when it was one of few game modes. With all the new contents that were added since, the daily play time has just gone though the roof.

Maybe it wasn't about making GW less hard and it was only about making it shorter in time, but what they did undeniable made GW less hard, atleast for players like myself. It's stoopid easy now, yet i still have to play 12 nodes of utter garbage teams.
    So basically this change ruined GW for players who enjoyed GW, but made it less horrible for players who already didn't like GW. Please note i said "less horrible", because those players won't all of a sudden like GW. It's still plain boring content you still have to plow through, just a bit less timeconsuming.
    Personally i liked GW, it was my favourite game mode. I'd rather spend 20min on sort of engaging content than spending 15min auto-ing stoopid easy content.
    I support the OP's idea to make the whole thing auto-able in a row without having to exit and enter each node individually. Heck, with the current difficulty for players like myself they should just make a sim button, that would be a real time saver.

To give better insight to where i'm comming from. This is my most difficult node:
    24qmy4w.png
    my swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/
    I don't think i'm exegurating when i say GW has become a joke. It's similar to the challenges prior to the sim button. No fun to play manually, too time consuming to auto. sim button is definately warrented ;)
    (copy/pasted from another thread)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I haven't tried the new GW yet so I can't tell, but I get the idea... And yes I agree with what you said: 12 pointless auto battles is just useless.
    I am happy about a GW nerf, not because I hated GW, but on most days it was just too much. I would have been fine for it to become a weekly thing for instance (like make it 40-50 nodes, but give it a week, and scale rewards times 7, or 10 while we're at it).

But what I just described, together with "real diversity" and get to use your whole roster for real (it's been ages that I clear GW with 1 or 2 teams) is the new Territory Wars. Let's see in a week whether that really lives up to that expectation.

☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/