What is the Capital Ship rarity requirement?

In TB LS, the capital ships rarity (stars) required is equal to the phase. The rest of the ships and characters is Phase+1. At the time of TB introduction, there was no 7* capital ships, period. Now that they have been introduced, will they be required for Phase 6? It's something that I haven't been able to find out.

Replies

• My 6 star executrix is highlighted red on phase 6 so it would appear so

• BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I think 7* DS Capital Ship requirement is overkill. If you want to get your capital ships(with the exception of Chimaera) to 6 stars all you have to do is farm 5-6 ds or ls ships and you can get them at any time, but to get 7 star capital ship you have to either wait few months to get them from events or if you want them sooner buy packs and/or refreshes. I know DS TB supposed to be harder, but 7* Capital Ship requirement dosent make it hard, it makes just annoying. Not to mention it looks like middle finger to f2p players and to me send clear message "You want to help your guild in phase 6 of Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation, but you dont have 7* Dark Side Capital Ship. Spend money and/or Crystals".