Server: theatomicpun, JK, Sertorius, MR COFFEE, D1G1TAL JEDI

Replies

• crazycdog29
    281 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am not being, or at least not intending to be or sound like, a ****. Implying that we are both children and unintelligent is not an olive branch. And everyone attacking one person just to make them drop is not playing the game the same way no matter how bad that one person is playing. I have never and never do plan on attacking outside of my payout hour, central. Arena is debatably the most fun mode this game has to offer, so if someone just wants to continue attacking and trying out his team against everyone he can, sure it hurts some people, but it really doesn't that much. a few hundred crystals at this point in the game is not make or break and I'm sure that if any of you are whales, or dolphins or such, being in the top ten doesn't even matter to you at all besides pride, and with that all you need to do is make it to 1 and you know you can be there anyways. So as a casualish player of this game I ask that you guys just ease back, because after all this is just a game. I also do not speak for my guild mate what he does is up to him
  • Options
    I can feel your anger! Your hate! It gives you focus, makes you stronger!
  • Options
    I think we all want to play casually along with you. If your stance is not to attack someone during their payout, you're not going to run into any issues with most people. You don't have to join our shard discord channel or anything to be successful. You are welcome if you decide!
  • Options
    @VanquisherMJ007 V! How are you!! @Joby_Wan1 too hehe
  • Options
    Hey, not so new to the server. but finally decided to push arena rank. Do you guys have a discord?
    I try to be only active at time of payout but not sure who else is EST and who is not. Would rather play ball than mess with peoples payouts
  • inspectadeck
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    **** i didnt get the message in time, and link expired
    you can add me on discord inspectadeck#0872

• Raisse
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, can you add me?
    Sean#4299
  • Borzi
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys I have been playing with you for a while. I believe I have a different payout hour. And I would be happy to get along insted of messing others people payout.

May the force be with you.

The Exile
  • Options
    @Borzi you finally took notice. Do you have Line or Discord chat apps?
  • Borzi
    3 posts Member
    Options
    @isuka227 I have a feeling that took me long enough hahaha.

I use only telegram, but I will download Discord.

Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    Jesus, finally
  • Options
    @Borzi https://discord.gg/wK4XJ tap/click that link to get in to the shard chat. the link will expire in 30 minutes.
  • Options
    @Isuka227 teria como mandar o link novamente ?? Sou do mesmo serv de vocês
  • isuka227
    64 posts Member
    Options
    https://discord.gg/45av3 @Panissoli there you go. it'll expire in 30 minutes. Enviei-lhe o link. Vai expirar em 30 minutos. Além disso, você pode falar inglês? Pode ser difícil falar com você usando o Google Translate lol
    Google Translate
    https://translate.google.ca
  • Bradbrad
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Is this ships or arena server. bradbrad#6425 on discord bradbrad7090 on line. Lookin for ships
  • Options
    Bradbrad wrote: »
    Is this ships or arena server. bradbrad#6425 on discord bradbrad7090 on line. Lookin for ships

This is an arena server. Do you know anybody listed here?
  • Options
    isuka227 wrote: »
    Bradbrad wrote: »

This is an arena server. Do you know anybody listed here?

If you can drop player ign's and their respective guilds i might be able to help you out anyway.
  • Options
    Hey, I'm back on line, larsen99
  • Options
    added again to our usual chat. new phone too? @Clarsen2607
  • Options
    Is this the server with players like gumapooh, d1g1tal jed1, JK, C3 P0, inspectadeck? I'm looking for a discord chat
  • Joby_Wan1
    225 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Necro....back from a 3 year hiatus - anyone still around?

@theatomicpun @Sertorius @D1G1TAL_Jedi @KypMad @Clarsen2607
  • Options
    Joby_Wan1 wrote: »

Joby waht the hell are you doing back?!? Are you sure you want to play again? LOL
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options

How do you get the itch after 3 years? Welcome back!
  • Options
    @KypMad the latest Star Wars movie :D

@isuka227 I’m definitely a fool, haha. But it’s actually kinda nice being so far out of meta...not as much pressure to perform. But the lack of crystal income sucks! Did you just get an email notification or are you still playing too?
  • KypMad
    24 posts Member
    Options
    We are both still active. Do you have Discord? If so find me at KypMad#8939 and we can invite you to the shard chat.
  • Options
    @KypMad the latest Star Wars movie :D

@isuka227 I’m definitely a fool, haha. But it’s actually kinda nice being so far out of meta...not as much pressure to perform. But the lack of crystal income sucks! Did you just get an email notification or are you still playing too?

Both! @Joby_Wan1 like Kyp said we've upgraded the chat from Line to Discord now. You can reach out to us anytime. Cheers Joby, it's really nice to hear from you again.
  • Options
    Sweet, I reached out to Kyp on discord. You guys can get me back up there :p
  • Options
    You guys are still at it eh?
  • Options
    I'm just honored to be mentioned lol