Should I Zeta one of the Phoenix Squad?

Thanks to the Anniversay I can Zeta someone and with Thrawn back I want to sieze the chance now. All (Excluding chopper) are lv 85 and fully upgraded abilities but Zeta. I need to complete 7* so which would help me the best?

Replies

• You can get a 7 star thrawn with g8 pheonix and no zetas.. unless you just really like them and want to invest a zeta in them.
  • If you only going to zeta 1 to get the most out of them for Thrawn and TBs, Kanan's is the best for that.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Pheonix has three good zetas Sabine Kannan and Zeb. But first the most needed for team is Kanan, the most interesting for me is Sabine, the biggest increase in dmg is Zeb. Those three are very good.
  • I just did ezras, it's pretty nice. Just need hears and my squad is fully zetaed.Need to gear a few of them up a bit more though. They destroy gw now. and are fantastic in tb.
  • I️ could not beat the last tier of the artist of war until I️ zeta’d Kannan a few hours ago. It was exactly what I️ needed!
  • To beat Thrawn Event, Chopper's omegas are more important than Kanan's zeta, but if your team is weaker, then Kanan's zeta helps a lot.

While lots of people say you can beat the event at all g8, that takes a lot of tries and great RNG. It is not a reasonable post to just say it is easy with that level of gear. It took me putting on Chopper's omegas, getting Ezra and Hera to G10, and the rest at G9 or G8. Even then, took a lot of RNG. Anyone flying through it at all G8 got great RNG.