p2 Haat teams?

MrPosz
127 posts Member
So I wnat to start working on team for p2 in Heroic AAT.
1. resistance as I also want to farm speed modes in futre.
2. Zeta Vader, Sidous, Boba, Tusken Shaman + someone not sure who.
3. droids + javas

or there is anyother nice team except clones?

Also is resistance viable without zeta on fin?

Replies

• Options
    Rebels can do well in p2 if you don't use them in p4.

You want Phasma ideally with that Zader team.

Pretty sure you need the zeta on Finn for resistance to be good.
  • Options
    Resistance will do the most damage but require a Zeta, I believe phasma is used in the zader team, droids are ok but won't get the numbers of the other too
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance will do the most damage but require a Zeta, I believe phasma is used in the zader team, droids are ok but won't get the numbers of the other too

Good thing about the droids though is they are easily farmed and don't need the zeta's the other squads do. Modded well and geared to XI and you can get 3m from them.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Keldo wrote: »

Good thing about the droids though is they are easily farmed and don't need the zeta's the other squads do. Modded well and geared to XI and you can get 3m from them.

Uhm so I rather go for resistance and farm zeta then droids :p
  • Options
    who can i replace tusken shaman
  • Options
    Hey there,

I'm using droids + nebit/JE for P2, but it just turned out that I can solo P4 with a full droid squad (HK lead, 88, 86, bb8, R2).
    My question is: what can I use for p2 then? Because of JE/nebit are no longer needed for p2, I can use a full jawa squad for p3, with good mods they're not bad. OFC jedi good for P1.

But whats up with P2? Any advice?

Ty
  • Options
    i use zader, maul, ds, zylo, boba for haat p2. sometimes i can hit 800k but average is 400k. just zeta maul but haven't try it out yet.
  • Options
    First Order can do quite well in P2. It takes 3 zetas, but Phoenix can score quite high also. I have ran Zader for quite awhile ... hate that it takes good RNG. Resistance are kings in P2. Of course Clones are also great, but why not use in P4.
  • Options
    newbornFL wrote: »
    who can i replace tusken shaman

barris