Bobba Fett anyone?

Is he any good? I'm putting my cantina currency into him. Is he worth it?

Replies

• He's good for locking down enemy abilities with his AoE. I don't have him levelled up enough to use in my top team but I know when I play against Fett in PvP/GW I find him highly annoying with the ability blocks :P
  • I use him fairly often. He was one of my go to characters for a while. His AoE damage is OK. I can't say he's super awesome but, he's better than many others.
  • Is he empire or scoundrel?
  • I think he gets classified as scoundrel but I can't check right now. You can check yourself even if you don't have him unlocked yet, it should say under the character description on the top right panel.
  • I use him fairly often. He was one of my go to characters for a while. His AoE damage is OK. I can't say he's super awesome but, he's better than many others.

Who are your go to characters?
  • The very strongest team I have is Sid, Dooku, Jedi Consular,and Chewbacca. I also use Talia and the two Jawas often along with other named characters like Ig-88.
  • He is not a fast character though, so by the time you get to hit the other team with AoE ability blocks your opponent has probably used quite a number of abilities already. He has a 25% chance to revive but I rarely see that happen too. Nonetheless, he has a good armour rating and hits decently hard, so I'd say he is a good but not great character.
  • If you look at the over all design of the game it has much more depth than what you see on the surface. Many characters are OK by themselves without any synergy. Boba is a great example. He does have a slower speed but a higher crit rate due to being scoundrel. Nothing special. All of the sudden you unlock Lando and Cad using Lando's scoundrel only leadership trait which increases speed along with crit damage..slap them on the same team backed by two healers and all the sudden Boba starts to shine.

I get the feeling that as the game is developed more it will start showing synergies within classes like scoundrel, clone, jawa etc to be the ultimate way to build "the team" and not just random characters thrown together as it is now. And Im betting scoundrel teams will be the jedi killers of the game with fast speed, stuns/ ability blocks and lots of crits.
  • A year ago, for a co-worker, I had painted with watercolors on canvas my first interest and after-shock of the bounty hunter, Boba Fett. Though he was widely misinterpreted as a relevant threat by the lack of fear instilled by his actions, he was an iconic image, his Slytherin Green Mandalorian armor, and the array of utilities at his disposal, much like Batman. If you would have asked me, an individual that never saw relevance in a man never determined to show true worth, I'd say he was probably an cell-shade. A pretty painting in the portrait of this galaxy, but to the reverse has become the present, rather than the situated past state of mind.

Each character's status depends on the time and dedication you put into updating, upgrading, and promoting them. Boba has been upgraded so far into my game that the others will never be able to catch up. He is my best character, often able to knock challenge bosses down to half health in a single shot, without using his secondary ability.

I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Always the leader in my party, due to his ability to raise critical hit chances, and always the strongest hitting character on my team. If Boba is on your mind, use him, promote him, then abuse the other team because he will be one of the best on yours.

May The Force be with you.
  • Ivinol
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Realy?I got a 4* Boba from a Bronzium Pack(lucky day) and got him to Level 38/Rank 4 Equipment.
    He has now 3612 HP and 66 Armor.
    My Bariss (healer) 4* Level 38/Rank 5 has 6900!!!HP and 88 Armor.

He is far away from being a "Tank".
    His leader ability raise critical Damage not chance.
  • I use him on my team all the time, if you have him leveled up, then he is very good. At least in my opinion.
  • A tank just means they have a higher HP pool and slightly higher defense through main stats. Not really a meat shield. Barriss is a meat shield. You have to have really good eyesight to count the lines in her HP bar. Boba's purpose in Star Wars Galaxy of Healers is that ability block. It's money even if it take 5 minutes prep time lol.
  • Auva wrote: »
    If you would have asked me, an individual that never saw relevance in a man never determined to show true worth, I'd say he was probably an cell-shade. A pretty painting in the portrait of this galaxy, but to the reverse has become the present, rather than the situated past state of mind.

What the hell are you talking about lol.
    If you would have asked me, an individual that never saw relevance in a man never determined to show true worth, I'd say he was probably an cell-shade. A pretty painting in the portrait of this galaxy, but to the reverse has become the present, rather than the situated past state of mind.

What the hell are you talking about lol.

He is a philosopher.

I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Always the leader in my party, due to his ability to raise critical hit chances, and always the strongest hitting character on my team. If Boba is on your mind, use him, promote him, then abuse the other team because he will be one of the best on yours.

He doesn't raise crit hit chances. Maybe fully upgraded? He only raises crit damage.