• Guardians of the Whills Alliance now recruiting:

Line app required

GP from 1.5-3 million plus

TB from 17* to 41*

Message chuybacca2.0 on Line for details and inquiries
    K47AD0i.jpg

vUPftKA.jpg

dLUFkHC.jpg

• SPS is looking to recruit 1 experienced player that is level 85 with a GP of at least 1.5 million for our casual but committed guild. We are an 85 million GP guild & we also do 2 hAAT raids as well as 3 Rancor raids per week minimum. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Hi guys.
    Guild Vancouver is looking for 3-5 new members. We are getting 20 stars on territory battle, and are really close to get one extra star in 5 territories. We need you to get those 5 extra stars :)
    We are on pacific time, we do heroic rancor and will start heroic aat in a month.
    We have a zero damage for the first 24h of each raid to make sure everyone gets rewarded, so even newer player are welcome.
    My ally code is 228-168-616.
    Feel free to ask if you have more question.

Cheers
  • Looking for people to join the guild I’m in. We do both heroics, discord is a must, we hit 35 Stars in TB. Players must have a GP over 1.7 million to join. I know I don’t go into detail like many others but if anyone is interested please message me. Thank you
  • GENKI DAMA is recruiting!

- UK time zone

- 54 M GP

- 27 stars in TB

- at least 3500 tickets weekly

- discord and swgoh.gg

- loyalty is a two-way street

DM me: GokuSSJ25#6697
  • “The Schwartz..Ours is Bigger” is an EST guild looking for 3 active players.

Req:
    900k+gp

Guild info & rules:
    Hrancor- 730pmest-24h no damage,1 attack only.
    HTank- Phase 1&3 ffa, phase 2&4 1 attack.
    TB-Deploy only to places officers tell

We have a discord
    Pm if interested or on discord Geralt Of Rivia#7473
  • Hey! 2 spots just opened up in my guild. We are UK based. We do 22k plus tickets daily. Have 48mill GP get minimum 24 stars on TB. I'm 16th in Arena and 20 something in fleet. Zeted out of my Nut lol. We have Serious Raid Teams. Multiple members can Solo Most phases. Alot of us Sit around the 1.2 - 1.8 mill GP Mark. We are Friendly Helpful etc. We use Discord. We give Direcetions for Raids and TB so we can all benefit the most, be friendly and listen is the only rule. We do both Heroic Raids. Come join the Fun! Send me a friend request or apply to join. Hope to hear from you. Good Luck.

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
    http://swgoh.gg/u/brad6a/
  • The Griffintown Scoundrels are looking for 6 dedicated members!!!
    With TWars coming within a week you’ll need a guild size of 25 minimum. Come join us or die!!!
    Requirements from our end include having a GP of over 1 million and a swgoh.gg account. ( small variances can be discussed )
    We’re a relaxed guild that generates 17-19k tickets a day.
    We’re with the Marauders De La Cosa Nostra Alliance. One of the top alliances in the game!
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ) Running HAAT in between TB with mercs. More members and tickets means more raids.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication.
    We’ve got a total of 38 million GP right now, 41 members, more when you get here and got 20 stars last TB.
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Quite a few Canadians, Americans and members in Europe as well. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    I hate when these things run too long eh. So if you want more info you’ll have to message me, sorry.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    ( still a few not listed on swgoh.gg )
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Krath Council is currently looking to add a few more daily active level 85 Players to Our Awesome Guild to help Us in gaining a higher Star count in Territory Battles and growing together as a Guild. *Currently We are running Heroic T7 Pit and T7 HAAT (Pit around 3 times a week and HAAT twice) and complete them both within 1 cycle. * As a Guild, We actively talk in game & on Discord, share Our resources and have lots of relevant game tips & strategies and many of Our Guild Members are top 50 players in both Arena & Fleet. *We are US/PST based and are a fun & professionally run guild with lots of consistency and overall guild fairness. There is never a need to guess when a raid will start because everything is scheduled in advance.
    *If you're interested in joining Our Guild, just make sure you are NOT a member of another Guild, when you hit me up. If you are in another Guild, I will not accept your friend request. SWGOH: 531-213-125
    Got questions first? No problem, you can hit Me up on Discord: ProCapper#9268
  • Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~91M Galactic Power / 37*-38* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.7M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Nerfherder Union is seeking active players to help us in TB and HAAT. We currently have two spaces available.

We are a fun and active guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Our players are all level 85 and the majority are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Galactic Power: 66mgp
    Territory Battle stars: 30*

HPit: on farm 0 damage/24 hours
    HAAT: 0 damage/24 hours, currently taking about 10 hours on average.

Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often. Players need to be level 85 with a minimum GP of 1million.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel so that you are aware of guild instructions especially related to territory battles.

Guild reset is at 6.30pm central and all our raids are in the evening too - 8pm for both alternating days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you or you have more questions, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • SmugglersRise is a 86M GP HAAT guild with 35 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Jamspankey#2252. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/jamspankey/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The GSF Alliance is looking for more players! Currently we are recruiting 1 person for our omega division! Movement between guilds in the Alliance is free flowing and is based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!
    GSF Gamma: ~67.4m GP (49/50)
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/31579/gsf-omega/
    • Guild Reset Time: 8:30pm US Eastern
    • Raid Start Times: Rotating between 9pm US Eastern and 9am US Eastern.
    • All raids follow the 0 damage 24 hour rule for rewards.
    • Requirements: 1m+ GP, 600 daily tickets
    • Heroic AAT: Yes
    • Heroic Rancor: Yes
    • Star Count: 30 in LS TB
    Message me on discord (hirano#5113) or check us out in our channel (https://discord.gg/4BZRDUk) for more information!
  • 83M 36* independent HAAT guild GMT timezone
    Looking to fill a recent vacancy before tb starts
    Extremely active guild (29k+), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or working on tb required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account

pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Doombringer Heroic Rancor & Heroic AAT on farm, usually at 2pm EST / 8 pm CET.
    3 rancor and 2haat per week.
    HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.

We are recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and a good roster. We will accept players weaker if they show potential, commitment and dedication.
    Our goal is to bolster our guild, improve in TBs and get ready for TW.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty Hermit Yoda, come & join us.
    You can contact us on Discord : Zetana#8176. Mixelplux#7543.
    Discord&swfoh.gg profile = mandatory.

May the force be with you.
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT. HAAT very soon!
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Post edited by IronBorg on
  • GENKI DAMA is recruiting!

- UK time zone

- 54 M GP

- 27 stars in TB

- at least 3500 tickets weekly

- discord and swgoh.gg

- loyalty is a two-way street

DM me: GokuSSJ25#6697

• Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi?

Then look no further!
    Social

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 active player. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to farm HAAT, HRancor and TB while advising and having a laugh in the Line chat rooms we run.

If you love the game, there's no better place to be. Grow your collection at maximum efficiency all the while taking advantage of our (frankly ancient) pool of experienced, longtime players. Player turnover is very low as this is a place people don't want to leave. There are many still, including myself, from the first few months of SWGOH. We do however have rules that need to be abided by to keep things running as slick as possible, all for the betterment of your roster!

We do not ask for 'minimum GP', as there's more than that to consider when accepting new players, however we remind you we are an upper tier guild with fast raid clear speeds and closing in on 39* TB, so please don't come at me with your 4* Clone wars Chewbacca and Talia. ;)

We try and keep everything as simple as possible for everyone really...

Raids

Rancor - 7:00pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 10mins.
    Solo's accepted, but can only post solo dmg 30mins after go-time or when Rancor announced dead in gamechat.

HAAT - 7:30pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 1hr.
    No other rules. Have at it.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)
    Territory Battles and War

All CM's are expected to be completed as soon as possible. We require full guild participation. This is monitored

Last 4 hours of the phase is our deployment window.
    These last 4 hours are directed by our Raid leader and all directions must be followed until changed.

Territory War - We have several guild members feeding data and strategy out of the beta in preparation for its arrival.

Rules and Key Info

-600/600 required everyday. We do monitor and post a weekly spreadsheet for public viewing. We are not ****'s but we expect drops in ticket contributions to be rare.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your CLS is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we achieve. And we need you on there with the crew.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking, and although we accept any international players meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-Line chat is 18+

-Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.
  • The Mudblood Wookies have a couple of openings!
    About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 69mil + (not all members are linked)
    Raids: Heroic Rancor & HAAT 2-3 a week @ various times to allow all members from the 4 corners of the world a chance to score high.
    Raid rules: Free for all, 24hr/zero damage.
    TB: 27* on the last run, will hit 28* next round
    FFA on HAAT for now.
    Donations: We have over 26k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line but it isn't required. My Line id is SrirachaWasabi on line. Discord: #2891. Or, message me here.
    About you & your group:
    You and any group members you wish to bring are expected to be active in game. Have fun, leave the drama at home, chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work to build a HAAT team, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600, we're happy.
    Minimum Req: Level 85, 1M GP
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT. HAAT very soon!
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Grey Side of the Force (45/50) wants you!

We are looking for 5 top players who can help us get to HAAT level. We are a fun, competitive guild looking for guild members who will contribute 500-600 guild bank tickets per day and can participate regularly in all raids and territory battles. We have some of the funniest and coolest folks you'll ever meet.

Heroic Rancor:
    We currently finish Heroic Rancor raids within a couple of hours. We run Heroic rancor raids every 4 days and have a 24 hour registration period (strict 0 damage) after which it is FFA for every player.

AAT:
    We also run AATs every 4 days. We typically finish off an AAT within a few hours and 1 daily roster refresh. We are very close to HAAT level. (Infact 2 of us can solo P1 of HAAT).

The guild is very friendly and we encourage people to chat using discord as often as they can to exchange ideas and progress updates or chat about random things and funny memes.
    We are looking for Level 85 players with 40+ 7* characters, with good HAAT teams. We particularly need folks who can help us with P2 of HAAT.

If you are interested, please PM me here or add me: 974-663-788
  • jg32sRO.jpg

Sigma Sithlords - all Heroic guild looking for players strong in TB

~ Well organized guild with a great community
    ~ Ideal raid and reset times for CST and EST players
    ~ 600 tickets daily and time to post zero in raids

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

Sigma Sithlords is a well-organized, all-heroic guild with friendly members who love to help each other grow in the game. As part of the 3000 player-strong ALLIΔNCE, we have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE community has guilds available at every level and time zone.

Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85#2450

http://thesigmaalliance.com/ssl

Happy Gaming!!
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add about 15 players lvl 85 to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    If interested, please contact us on discord or PM me.
    Thanks, IronBorg
  • Nerfherder Union is seeking active players to help us in TB and HAAT. We currently have one space available.

We are a fun and active guild with mostly US based players and a few from other countries. Our players are all level 85 and the majority are ftp. We all get along really well together and have very generous donators in the exchange. There is also lots of great roster building and strategy advice given too.

Galactic Power: 67mgp
    Territory Battle stars: 30*

HPit: on farm 0 damage/24 hours
    HAAT: 0 damage/24 hours, currently taking about 10 hours on average.

Requirements: We are seeking active players that are on daily and are willing to contribute to guild activities. We ask for a minimum contribution of 400 tickets daily but prefer 600 so we can raid often. Players need to be level 85 with a minimum GP of 1million.

Third party chat: We use Line to communicate and this is mandatory in our announcements channel so that you are aware of guild instructions especially related to territory battles.

Guild reset is at 6.30pm central and all our raids are in the evening too - 8pm for both alternating days.

If this sounds like a good fit to you or you have more questions, then get in touch via PM or on Line:

Line: sarith2017 or spaceballr

https://swgoh.gg/g/23669/nerfherder-union/
  • Gannon
    1628 posts Member

271d0ff94737bc75802a1598c28ea6a3.jpg
    Rise Together

Central US Time Zone refresh
    English Speaking Players, mostly f2p, all level 85.
    Our players are all adults (even a few grandpas), and most are US military veterans or law enforcement. Very casual and friendly environment. We want everyone to feel at home and progress together, play the game and have fun!
    1 million Gp or higher to join
    Discord required
    Active players only

Heroic Pit Rules:
    Everyone deals 0 damage for 24 hours.
    Those who have not finished 7 Star Han Solo deal minimal damage (one hit to middle pig)
    At the 24 hour mark, everyone goes ham with one team.
    Early attackers are barred from next raid.

HAAT Rules:
    Everyone deals as much damage as possible

Currently have 30/50 after a failed merger
    Join using ally code 297-544-961.
    If you have any questions, PM me or use Line id: gannon009 or discord id: gannon#0905
  • ptOvAcd.jpg

We are a very motivated but casual guild looking for two daily players to replace inactive accounts.

We are a mixture of F2P and P2P players so no requirements are placed on members to farm specific characters, ships or gear. All of our players are very active with almost all playing daily. We believe in keeping things fun so rules and regulations will remain minimal and leadership will not micro-manage. We make investing in our players a priority and our players are happy to help whenever available. We have a collection of resources on Line including documents and spreadsheets covering raid strategy, buff/debuff details and mod specification/placement. Our 'Player Education & Development' officer holds regular 'Jedi Academies' that cover one or two topics in detail and allows players to ask any questions they have in an interactive setting. We have an active Line channel that all members must join and we encourage everyone to join us on our Discord server as well, we are working to migrate there now.

If you're more interested in enjoying the game with a community of fun and supportive players than you are big alliances and the leaderboard this is the guild for you. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of people committed to growing not only as players but also as a community.

Minimum requirements are detailed below but the ideal candidates will be level 85+, have 30+ 7 star toons, 10+ Gear 11 toons and at least one hAAT ready team. It's not a deal breaker but we would prefer players who have not yet unlocked General Kenobi so we can all unlock this content together.

We have T7 'Heroic' Pit raid & hAAT on farm launching one every other day. We have few rules but they are listed below with the rest of our pertinent information:

Guild Name - Knights 0f The Fallen Empire
    SWGOH.gg Profile - https://swgoh.gg/g/10847/knights-0f-the-fallen-empire/
    Guild Leader - Uriah (contact info below)
    Timezone - Central Standard Time (CST)/GMT-6; Central Daylight Time (CDT)/GMT-5 (Summer)
    Guild Reset - 07:30pm CDT
    Language - English
    Playerbase - F2P and P2P
    Game Communications - Line (mandatory) and Discord
    Galactic Power - 55 million +

Raid Information - Tier 7 'Heroic' Pit 3-4 times a week; hAAT 2-3 times a week; Pit raids have a mandatory 24hr no damage registration period to allow everyone an opportunity to get on the scoreboard; we are developing a permanent schedule for hAAT that will serve the same purpose, it will likely be the same 24hr rule but we are considering options

New Member Requirements - players level 85+; install Line application and join guild channel; generate 600/600 raid tickets at least 80% of the time; participate in raids and territory battles; maintain a swgoh.gg profile (if needed we will help you with this during the recruiting process); inactivity limit of 7 days without prior notice; minimum galactic power of 1 million; respect all members and above all else have fun!

If interested you can PM '@Shakeybob’ here on the forum or contact us on Line using the information below:

Recruiting Officer - Shakeybob
    Line ID - Shakeybob
    Discord Tag - Shakeybob

Recruiting Staff - Kosall TaiGethen
    Line ID - Kosall
    Discord Tag - Kosall

Come help us conquer the galaxy and have fun doing it. Hope to hear from you soon, you won't regret it.

LShi1W9.jpg

• Greetings,

Guild name True Happiness and we are over 83 million + gp already with a solid core group. We are Looking for 2 team players to join our newly formed guild but we may have more spaces opened if needed. We encourage everybody to do their 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible for rewards. We know real life happens so if you could tell us if you’re away on holiday or decided to quit the game then please let us know
    We help people grow within this guild and give out lots of information within the game like Squad arenas,Mods,Ship arenas,What teams are best for HAAT and how to solo HPit
    Rancor opens every 2nd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then attack with 1 team (most can solo)
    Raid times on Rancor 1.30pm EST
    6.30pm GMT - post damage after 10mins
    HAAT opens every 3rd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
    Raid time on HAAT 2.30pm EST
    7.30pm GMT
    ***** We have a gentlemans agreement in place that we try help everyone without a 7* Kenobi get him faster by getting them placed top 3 everytime until you have GK 7* - IF you have the toons to score big with 5M+ ,we give loads of advice on scoring big *****
    Guild Reset Time - 5.30pm EST
    - 10.30pm GMT
    Minimum of 1.4M GP....Characters of interest required for TB,if not give me a message with your ally code and swgoh so i can check out your roster
    LINE app required - Lordshethad
    I’m from the UU so it may take me a while to get back to you if you’re from a different part of the world,but i will get back to you. We R from all over and have early in the day raid times for players in the US.
    Mail me if interested,thanks

• Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday like its your crack? Are you in a guild that is as active as a stoner in a jacuzzi?

Then look no further!
    Social

Jakkuzas are currently looking for 1 active player. We are a focused, organised (and yet still fun) guild offering up an open spot for anyone wanting to farm HAAT, HRancor and TB while advising and having a laugh in the Line chat rooms we run.

If you love the game, there's no better place to be. Grow your collection at maximum efficiency all the while taking advantage of our (frankly ancient) pool of experienced, longtime players. Player turnover is very low as this is a place people don't want to leave. There are many still, including myself, from the first few months of SWGOH. We do however have rules that need to be abided by to keep things running as slick as possible, all for the betterment of your roster!

We do not ask for 'minimum GP', as there's more than that to consider when accepting new players, however we remind you we are an upper tier guild with fast raid clear speeds and closing in on 39* TB, so please don't come at me with your 4* Clone wars Chewbacca and Talia. ;)

We try and keep everything as simple as possible for everyone really...

Raids

Rancor - 7:00pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 10mins.
    Solo's accepted, but can only post solo dmg 30mins after go-time or when Rancor announced dead in gamechat.

HAAT - 7:30pm GMT - 0 dmg for 24hrs. After that FFA. Usually 1hr.
    No other rules. Have at it.

(Rule breakers will sit out next rancor raid - Break that, or break again and the old boot of bye-bye gets put on.)
    Territory Battles and War

All CM's are expected to be completed as soon as possible. We require full guild participation. This is monitored

Last 4 hours of the phase is our deployment window.
    These last 4 hours are directed by our Raid leader and all directions must be followed until changed.

Territory War - We have several guild members feeding data and strategy out of the beta in preparation for its arrival.

Rules and Key Info

-600/600 required everyday. We do monitor and post a weekly spreadsheet for public viewing. We are not ****'s but we expect drops in ticket contributions to be rare.

-Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 100 with Gear 13 and your CLS is riding a golden unicorn. Communication is key to what we achieve. And we need you on there with the crew.

-New members will be trialled for a week. We do not put any restriction on raids or anything else. We just want to make sure you are what we're looking for, naturally.

-We are predominantly English speaking, and although we accept any international players meeting requirements, being GMT -/+ 3 would be an advantage.

-Must have a sense of humour.

-Line chat is 18+

-Be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the Line app.
  • 86M GP 36* HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone

Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    49/50
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or working on tb required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account

pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141