Next Zeta

Please leave feedback on my next Zeta. https://swgoh.gg/u/admiralgugel/

Replies

• It is pretty obvious you like Empire. You should watch som of Anahld’s YouTube vids with Empire zetas and see which you would like to play most.
    Veers has a decent unique if you run more troopers, GAT’s zetas are both enviable, Tarkin is not half bad and Kylo wouldn’t hurt you any. Also, Finn is a steady zeta.
    Side note, I checked your arena toons mods and they are pathetic, for goodness sake, you’re level 85 so all your arena toons (at least) should have five pip, half decent mods with at least a 7 speed secondary stat on it as the lowest.
    Cheers, and happy gaming
  • Well Thrawn is your arena team lead or Kylo is in your arena. Seems like you should get more empire if you continue to use Thrawn Lead. Personally I think Zavage is better then Zylo, he needs a little gear tho.
  • If you don't have a zeta on Thrawn, you have a very easy answer for your next 2.
  • It is pretty obvious you like Empire. You should watch som of Anahld’s YouTube vids with Empire zetas and see which you would like to play most.
    Veers has a decent unique if you run more troopers, GAT’s zetas are both enviable, Tarkin is not half bad and Kylo wouldn’t hurt you any. Also, Finn is a steady zeta.
    Side note, I checked your arena toons mods and they are pathetic, for goodness sake, you’re level 85 so all your arena toons (at least) should have five pip, half decent mods with at least a 7 speed secondary stat on it as the lowest.
    Cheers, and happy gaming

I already watch AnhaldT 101, but I just got to level 85.