Parts of TB:IR That Are NOT Bugged...

I wanted to start a nice short thread. They didn't even put in new music. I'll say - at least I have made through each battle (well, most to stage 2 or 3 only) without it crashing. Anything else?
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Think that about covers it. It doesnt crash. Thats nice at least.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Well the reporting tools are nice. It shows entire guild and make it easy to see who didn't attack yet. You can also put the do not attack command on and get a report of who went rogue. You can also put the command and messages on in all the phase one the TB opens so that is good.

The 3*auto lock is just bad.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Nice is that if crashed your points are not lost
  • scuba wrote: »
    Well the reporting tools are nice. It shows entire guild and make it easy to see who didn't attack yet. You can also put the do not attack command on and get a report of who went rogue. You can also put the command and messages on in all the phase one the TB opens so that is good.

that's just a new update tool not limited to DS TB.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

that's just a new update tool not limited to DS TB.

I know that. The crash "fix" is also not limited to DS TB.
  • I am glad that the 3* lock is in place. Incentivizes players to be engaged sooner rather than later, and prevents ignorant guild members from wasting GP. Also, the special missions are always available, so not missing out there.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • The spelling for the rebels skills is correct.
  • Nebulous wrote: »
    The spelling for the rebels skills is correct.

No. They're not. There's a typo in one of them. I didn't get to screenshot it. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I wanted to start a nice short thread. They didn't even put in new music. I'll say - at least I have made through each battle (well, most to stage 2 or 3 only) without it crashing. Anything else?

Very short list so far :wink:
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I am glad that the 3* lock is in place. Incentivizes players to be engaged sooner rather than later, and prevents ignorant guild members from wasting GP. Also, the special missions are always available, so not missing out there.

It's a game. It should be enjoyed at one's leisure. Any more content that "incentivizes" (i.e. forces) people to play (or not be able to play, as the case may be)at specific times is not an improvement. There are plenty of "must play at time X" aspects of this game already. Especially in a game that has international players and guilds - and many with real life commitments.

Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    No bugs, just broken.
  • Ships combat in p3 gives correct amount of points for 3/3, that something.
  • Agreed. The TBDS fleet battles seem to be working as intended.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Nebulous wrote: »
    The spelling for the rebels skills is correct.

No. They're not. There's a typo in one of them. I didn't get to screenshot it. Maybe tomorrow.

Whelp. Then I got nothin'!