Revealed: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid

15678911Next

Replies

• CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ^ Tuskens and the Skywalkers got history and beef.

And they built a shrine to Vader.
  • ^ Tuskens and the Skywalkers got history and beef.

And they built a shrine to Vader.

well so does the wampa given luke chopped the things arm off
  • Nice to see Colonel starck will be farmable straight away, thanks for that

Well, with the increased toons in the guild store I've seen him once in rotation since the update. I run Imperial Troopers so he's obviously top of my list to get now, I guess I have no choice (according to the developers) but to buy the pack...that doesn't even unlock him...
  • Winstar wrote: »
    VBwQD.gif

The big reveal

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • 123456789Cattail
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nice to see Colonel starck will be farmable straight away, thanks for that

Well, with the increased toons in the guild store I've seen him once in rotation since the update. I run Imperial Troopers so he's obviously top of my list to get now, I guess I have no choice (according to the developers) but to buy the pack...that doesn't even unlock him...

Don't buy the pack. Just be patient for him to come around. Troopers are my favorite faction as well, but it's not worth letting your patience carve in waste and $10 :)
  • Loving the looks of the probe droid, that'll certainly add an edge to some battles.
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm actually pretty happy with the starck addition. Just cause he requires an explanation, doesn't mean he's not important. He could have been named AT-AT commander or something, which would be dumb, since there's only one. And it makes complete sense to put the guy in charge of the AT-AT in a hoth map. Wampa, on the other hand, is kitten, but it is what it is. When han solo can single handedly take out the entire empire, and the most powerful people in the galaxy are overrun by zombies, sense has been thrown out the window.
    Post edited by Ambassador on