Guild - raid restrictions

Th3Ch40t1C
147 posts Member
edited November 2017
We are a guild with mostly max level players, but there are some „low level“ players (under lvl 70), that have been in the guild for quite some time, and we dont want to kick them.
Because we are more of a fun guild instead of a play to win guild, we do every 3rd raid a low level raid.
The problem is, we start it, and 10 minutes later three max level players finish it.
Can you make some kind of restriction system like in TB so that we can stop the higher level players soloing the low level raids? Many guilds with a great variety of player levels seem to have that problem.

Replies

• Just set restrictions in your guild: low level raids have a 24 hour zero damage phase for members at level 85. Or 500k max damage for members over level 80. There’s lots of ways to to curb the problem. If the problem persists then start kickin people. If your higher leveled members don’t see the benefit of your other members getting stronger, they’re not good guild mates anyway.
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Well i‘m kicking like three players per low level raid so yea
  • But because we are preparing for hAAT, we have to have enough players, so duh...
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Also some people dont look at the chat/ stars when they participate, and do it without realizing it is a low level raid
  • The bigger problem is I’m assuming you don’t use a 3rd party chat room. The in game mechanics are terrible in organizing such things.
  • I am using discord, but not everyone goes and looks on discord everytime when they are playing the game, so yea