December holiday/New years Gifts

Can anyone be so kind as to remind me (and other inquiring minds) what, (if there were any) was given out to the players last year during the December Holiday season/New Years? Thanks.

Replies

• Expect nothing and just appreciate anything you may get?
  • I think ( from vauge memmory ) we got K-2SO from google promo for free. IOS users missed out.
  • jejuzang wrote: »
    Can anyone be so kind as to remind me (and other inquiring minds) what, (if there were any) was given out to the players last year during the December Holiday season/New Years? Thanks.

Sure. Close your eyes.....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • There were none last year, just the anniversary stuff. Which was awesome, if you'll all cast your minds back to that wonderful day just a few short days ago - you know, 24 hours before our souls were crushed with DSTB.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Nada. Don’t expect anything and just be happy if you do.
  • There was a free pack that You could open daily that gave Bistan and His ship shards on IOS and Android users got K2
  • JHUNTER11 wrote: »
    ...and Android users got K2

Lol. I actually forgot that screwup :smirk:
  • I wouldn’t expect anything. Maybe a few marquee events for TLJ but that’ll be just about it.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I wouldn’t expect anything. Maybe a few marquee events for TLJ but that’ll be just about it.

i wouldnt expect anything more than tlj version of finn maybe even rose and jedi training rey with mullet for a paywall . id love to get snoke but i would assume they will hold off till episode 9 to prevent spoilers
  • This reminds me of the episode of Teen Titans Go where they got Coal from Santa (who hates them) and they got super excited since Coal is the engine of industry, really appreciating the gift and making Santa mad who wanted them to be sad about the crappy gift.
    The Alliance - Alpha. IGN Clintman.
    Are you in my Arena Shard? Want to join our Discord PVP channel? PM me.
  • JHUNTER11 wrote: »
    There was a free pack that You could open daily that gave Bistan and His ship shards on IOS and Android users got K2

That actually had nothing to do with the holiday and didn't even take place all that close to it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

They had me a 20 zeta anniversary gift lol.
  • It was near Christmas that Palpatine had his second event. So...Luke Event perhaps?
  • gusyud
    41 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Jedi Santa, Darth grich, grey jedi "yipie ki yay" McClane
    Post edited by gusyud on
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Glitched holotable I remember getting last Christmas. Was funny looking.
  • We had half priced crystals for almost the entire month. I remember because my wife keeps reminding me how much i spent.
    giphy.gif
  • Another Zeta would be nice.
  • We had half priced crystals for almost the entire month. I remember because my wife keeps reminding me how much i spent.
    giphy.gif

BEST RESPONSE EVER
  • Yeah, still okay with the 20 free Zeta's.
    Still, I'm quite sure we'll get Solo Claus
    Han-Solo-Christmas-card-PJ-McQuade.jpg
    or, because winter, the VERY much anticipated Carobonite Han.
    giphy.gif
    Falling damage - new OP Meta toon ability
    #nerfcarbonitehan
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Isn't dstb and guild wars generous enough for you guys? Apparently many players have been requesting for it! Don't be greedy!!! :x
    giphy.gif

Oh man.....I had GK unlocked and was gearing towards XI. I don't even want to see what I did back then.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Yeah, still okay with the 20 free Zeta's.
    Still, I'm quite sure we'll get Solo Claus
    Han-Solo-Christmas-card-PJ-McQuade.jpg
    or, because winter, the VERY much anticipated Carobonite Han.
    giphy.gif
    Falling damage - new OP Meta toon ability
    #nerfcarbonitehan

Hahaha I am still laughing man Carbonite Han...
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    We had half priced crystals for almost the entire month. I remember because my wife keeps reminding me how much i spent.
    giphy.gif

BEST RESPONSE EVER

giphy.gif
    Thank you, Thank you.
  • I thought there was some Double Drops during the week leading up to Christmas.
  • Bouncyslime
    153 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    There was double drops, discounts on crystals and more. I personally splurged the most I’ve ever during that month long 25% sale and we got 500 crystals I think. I would not mind recieivjng a choice between like 20 million credits or 20 zetas this holiday season

We got shards for rebel scariff pathfinder bistan ship and double drops on catian all of December