Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. We are well organized and having fun with Territory Battles. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player with at least 1.7 mill galactic power. Must use Discord. Must show 100% participation including 600 daily, unless an issue is communicated. Must be registered on swgoh.gg.

HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. We will earn 41 ⭐️ In LS Territory Battles. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me and send your profile link.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: PapaDood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • The Griffintown Scoundrels are looking for 7 dedicated members!!!
    With TWars coming within a week you’ll need a guild size of 25 minimum.
    Requirements from our end include having a GP of over 1 million and a swgoh.gg account. ( small variances can be discussed )
    We’re a relaxed guild that generates 17-19k tickets a day.
    We’re with the Marauders De La Cosa Nostra Alliance. One of the top alliances in the game!
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ) Running HAAT in between TB with mercs. More members and tickets means more raids.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication.
    We’ve got a total of 38 million GP right now, 40 members, more when you get here and got 20 stars last LS TB.
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Quite a few Canadians, Americans and members in Europe as well. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    I hate when these things run too long eh. So if you want more info you’ll have to message me, sorry.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    ( still a few not listed on swgoh.gg )
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~91M Galactic Power / 37*-38* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.7M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • Hi holotable buddies,

tb is soon finished - so, for some, the time is there to look for a new guild.
    Since we want to replace some of the less active members in our guild (at the Moment we are 50/50), it could be you, who we are looking forward to!

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid, even so it was at the beginning a long journey for us).

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 66 Mio, last TB we reached 30*
    Guess with this tb rewards we beat many stronger gp rated guilds!
    Raid tickets: no requirements, we just want active Players, who enjoy playing and manage so around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on TB and willingly to farm Teams for there (LS Teams - Resistance, Clones, Rebels and of Course the Hoth Brothers / CHS)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • 85M GP 36* HAAT independent guild, GMT timezone

Extremely active (29.5k+ Tickets), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    48/50
    Raids start at 8pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage
    Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.6M GP give or take
    tb ready or working on tb required toons
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account

pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Scoundrel Federation is looking for 2 more players that are focused on doing well in TB.

We average around 37 stars in light side TB, with 95 million GP.

We have a fair rule set for raids that is designed to allow players that don't have 7* raid Han Solo to place higher and finish him. Our raid times are on an alternating schedule to accommodate for western and eastern timezones.

We are looking for the following in recruits:
    -Use discord for guild chat
    -have 1.7M+ GP
    -active every day
    -contribute to active guild events
    -work towards or already have 7* territory battle required toons (CHS, Colonel Starck, etc.)

If this interests you join our recruiting server here and we'll get the rest sorted out! https://discord.gg/kGsFh6u
  • Guild name True Happiness and we are over 84 million + gp already with a solid core group. We are Looking for 2 team players to join our newly formed guild but we may have more spaces opened if needed. We encourage everybody to do their 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible for rewards. We know real life happens so if you could tell us if you’re away on holiday or decided to quit the game then please let us know
    We help people grow within this guild and give out lots of information within the game like Squad arenas,Mods,Ship arenas,What teams are best for HAAT and how to solo HPit
    Rancor opens every 2nd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then attack with 1 team (most can solo)
    Raid times on Rancor 1.30pm EST
    6.30pm GMT - post damage after 10mins
    HAAT opens every 3rd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
    Raid time on HAAT 2.30pm EST
    7.30pm GMT
    ***** We have a gentlemans agreement in place that we try help everyone without a 7* Kenobi get him faster by getting them placed top 3 everytime until you have GK 7* - IF you have the toons to score big with 5M+ ,we give loads of advice on scoring big *****
    Guild Reset Time - 5.30pm EST
    - 10.30pm GMT
    Minimum of 1.4M GP....Characters of interest required for TB,if not give me a message with your ally code and swgoh so i can check out your roster
    LINE app required - Lordshethad
    I’m from the US so it may take me a while to get back to you if you’re from a different part of the world,but i will get back to you. We R from all over and have early in the day raid times for players in the US.
  • ptOvAcd.jpg

We are a very motivated but casual guild looking for two daily players to replace inactive accounts.

We are a mixture of F2P and P2P players so no requirements are placed on members to farm specific characters, ships or gear. All of our players are very active with almost all playing daily. We believe in keeping things fun so rules and regulations will remain minimal and leadership will not micro-manage. We make investing in our players a priority and our players are happy to help whenever available. We have a collection of resources on Line including documents and spreadsheets covering raid strategy, buff/debuff details and mod specification/placement. Our 'Player Education & Development' officer holds regular 'Jedi Academies' that cover one or two topics in detail and allows players to ask any questions they have in an interactive setting. We have an active Line channel that all members must join and we encourage everyone to join us on our Discord server as well, we are working to migrate there now.

If you're more interested in enjoying the game with a community of fun and supportive players than you are big alliances and the leaderboard this is the guild for you. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of people committed to growing not only as players but also as a community.

Minimum requirements are detailed below but the ideal candidates will be level 85+, have 30+ 7 star toons, 10+ Gear 11 toons and at least one hAAT ready team. It's not a deal breaker but we would prefer players who have not yet unlocked General Kenobi so we can all unlock this content together.

We have T7 'Heroic' Pit raid & hAAT on farm launching one every other day. We have few rules but they are listed below with the rest of our pertinent information:

Guild Name - Knights 0f The Fallen Empire
    SWGOH.gg Profile - https://swgoh.gg/g/10847/knights-0f-the-fallen-empire/
    Guild Leader - Uriah (contact info below)
    Timezone - Central Standard Time (CST)/GMT-6; Central Daylight Time (CDT)/GMT-5 (Summer)
    Guild Reset - 07:30pm CDT
    Language - English
    Playerbase - F2P and P2P
    Game Communications - Line (mandatory) and Discord
    Galactic Power - 55 million +

Raid Information - Tier 7 'Heroic' Pit 3-4 times a week; hAAT 2-3 times a week; Pit raids have a mandatory 24hr no damage registration period to allow everyone an opportunity to get on the scoreboard; we are developing a permanent schedule for hAAT that will serve the same purpose, it will likely be the same 24hr rule but we are considering options

New Member Requirements - players level 85+; install Line application and join guild channel; generate 600/600 raid tickets at least 80% of the time; participate in raids and territory battles; maintain a swgoh.gg profile (if needed we will help you with this during the recruiting process); inactivity limit of 7 days without prior notice; minimum galactic power of 1 million; respect all members and above all else have fun!

If interested you can PM '@Shakeybob’ here on the forum or contact us on Line using the information below:

Recruiting Officer - Shakeybob
    Line ID - Shakeybob
    Discord Tag - Shakeybob

Recruiting Staff - Kosall TaiGethen
    Line ID - Kosall
    Discord Tag - Kosall

Come help us conquer the galaxy and have fun doing it. Hope to hear from you soon, you won't regret it.

LShi1W9.jpg

• 100% Polska , niezalezna gildia " Inkwizycja " poszukuje 2-4 mocnych zawodnikow :)

Raidy: Heroic PIT, Heroic AAT
    Light Side TB 40*
    GP 102+

Wymagana:

- Daily 600/dzień liczone tygodniowo,
    - Obowiązkowy Discord,
    - Obowiązkowe konto na swgoh (publiczne)
    - 2 mocne składy LS, 4 statki LS na 7 star2,
    - Posiadanie, ewentualnie zaawansowana farma HRSc (6 star2), HRSo (5 star2), CHS (5 star2) plus składy Phoenix (6 star2), R1 (7 star2)

Mile widziane postacie niszowe; Lobot, Scarif, czy statki Pheonix, Cassian itd.

GP 2m-2,5m, jedak każde zgłoszenie będzie rozpatrywane indywidualnie.

Zainteresowani piszcie do oficerów Inkwizycji. https://discord.gg/tYX5a

https://swgoh.gg/g/216/inkwizycja/ ,

49/50
    Requirements:
    1.6M GP give or take

• Hiya,
    wir sind auf der Suche nach aktiven und motivierten Spielern.

70M GP, 30* TB, sowie heroic Raids (24h Regiphase, Start 18 oder 20 Uhr alternierend)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19388/ii-soldner-und-veteranen-ii/

Anforderungsprofil:
    1,2M GP oder 10M+ Territorialpunkte (Helle Seite)
    swgoh.gg Profil & Line zur Koordination

Interesse? Dann melde dich per Line. Meine ID: valarmorghulis256
  • SLM ( Scruffy Looking Maulrats)
    SLM is looking for a new guildie. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums, or group of guilds, Nope! We all share our strategies on discord, joke around, and are a light-hearted clan of people across the globe. We are a mix of mostly US & U.K. Quickly, you will find fun comes first. Sure, we have a few rules to make it fair for everyone...nothing Commy at all.

Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    Hoths
    CHS
    Required team comps for TB

We are a 37+* guild in TB with over 95 million GP.
    1:30 est raid times (all heroic)
    24 hour 0 post

If you fit our description, and want to join in the fun:
    -Message me on discord moonraker#6207
    -Ally code 899-378-718
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey guys. Our guild is looking to fill 2 spots with strong, active players. We currently have 70 mill gp (48/50) players, and we're looking for 2 players with 1.2 mill+ GP who are TB ready. We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids, and we ask that players who have 7* Han not solo rancor), and will likely get 31* on the next LS TB (only a few million from 32*). We run HPIT raids at 7pm mountain (About 9pm eastern) and HAAT an hour earlier.
    We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in TB (We're hunting for stars!). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and reserve in game chat for giving directions.
    We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice- we'd love to find more active chatters/contributors.
    Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! And send me your SWGOH account as well so I can check you out. Here's ours:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
    -Mol Boda

We may be able to make room for a couple more players as well, so let me know if you're a small group that's looking.
    Post edited by MolBoda on
  • Ive0607
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hello everyone,
    The Remaining Knights of Ren guild went through a recent reform. We have HC raids on farm and we're looking for new active members!
    Members: 40/50
    GP: 52 mil
    TB: 26*
    Raids: 9:00 pm GMT; HRancor - 24 hour no dmg rule; HAAT - 24 hour no dmg rule for 4th phase
    Requirements:
    - 1.2 mil GP (hoth soldier and cpt. Solo at 5* or close to it)
    - 600/600 daily raid tickets (as often as possible)
    - discord for communication
    We are very friendly guild with experienced players from all around the world. If you are interested please join here https://discord.gg/ftRS7bK and post your swgoh account. Or send me PM here on the forums.
    We are looking forward to playing with you!
    Best regards,
    Leadership of TRKoR
    Post edited by Ive0607 on
  • Blueskies9029
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Mace Windex
    Guild GP 66 million, Raid Time 8pm EST

2 Spots available

Requirements Level 85, "At least few characters that are lvl 85" Minimum of 1.2 million GP or higher, Discord
    Must be Active Daily and Participate in the TB and up coming WAR" We are at HPIT and Close to farming HAAT"
    Discord Invite Code: https://discord.gg/rmdT7Vm
    come and take a look before you decide to join us.
    Post edited by Blueskies9029 on
  • Reys_side_piece
    28 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Tired of your "alliance" treating you like a nobody? Tired of guild members being inactive and not contributing? Want to have heroic raids on farm? Then come join us today!

We are an independent guild, free from the clutches of a pesky alliance. We are also international, with members ranging from Bosnia, Croatia, and Ireland, to the U.S. and Japan! (English speaking guild)

https://swgoh.gg/g/22716/ljiljani/

**I'll make this short and sweet!**

- BOTH HEROIC RAIDS ON FARM!!!

- 63 million GP!

- 28* LS TB and always improving!

- 9/10 members get 600 tickets daily!

- 1 p.m. (EST) raid times! (Translate to your time zone on Google to see if it works for you!)

- 11:30 p.m. (EST) guild activities reset!

- friendly and helpful guild members!

**Requiements:**

- around 1 mil GP (will accept a bit less)

- have LS TB required characters or close to finishing them.
    (5* CHanSolo, 5* HRSoldier, 6* HRScout)

- get 600 guild tickets most days! (We understand you have a life outside of the game)

- be active in TBs

- have discord for comms!

**Contact me on discord before TERRITROY WARS begin!**

**Discord:**
    reys side piece#4705
  • shaggydarwin
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 63 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 28 stars on LS TB and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 and >1.2 million GP. We would consider slightly lower GP if you have Cholo and the HRS's at 5* or higher.

Rules for the guild:
    - Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week to stay in the guild. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 26k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 550 tickets each.
    - 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage.
    - HAAT is 0 damage OR phoenix squadron only for the first 24 hours and then free for all starting at 7:30 PM Central Time. HAAT raids generally last about 2-3 hours in the FFA.
    - One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.
    - Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454.
  • The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out.

About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 69mil +
    Guild Reset time: Currently 8:30pm EST
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 2-3 a week
    HAAT: We are crushing it twice a week
    Rules: 24-0dmg on all raids.
    TB: Expecting 29* on Light Side
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. You can contact me there at id Rikus11 or msg me here.

About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.
    Minimum Req: 1mil GP and a positive attitude!
  • Quantums Chaos is looking for 1 more player to step into TB with! We are an 80m GP guild, and have hAAT and Heroic Rancor on farm. We average around 26-29k daily tickets, and do hAAT about every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days.

We are an EST guild so we launch raids at about 8pm EST. No damage until 2pm EST. hAAT is a FFA, and Rancor is 1 team. Rancor raids last about 15-20 minutes, hAAT lasts around 2 hours.

Last TB we got 34 stars, and we are in ear shot of 35 stars.

Looking for a level 85 player with around 1.3m GP (priority to those if you have problem/rare characters for platoons obviously), with solid teams/a foundation/a plan, and who can get those 600 tickets a day. We know life happens and you can't always make it, but more often than not is important :)

Shoot me a message on Discord (Broosh#0841) with your SWGOH.gg page and with any questions. You can try to message me on here, but I don't look at it as frequently. Discord is also mandatory :) Don't need to be social, but you need to be "in the know" if anything ever changes :) Thanks!
  • The Griffintown Scoundrels are looking for 8 dedicated members!!!
    With TWars you’ll need a guild size of 25 minimum.
    Requirements from our end include having a GP of over 1 million and a swgoh.gg account as well as a Haat team for at least one phase. ( small variances can be discussed )
    We’re a relaxed guild that generates 17-19k tickets a day.
    We’re with the Marauders De La Cosa Nostra Alliance. One of the top alliances in the game!
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ) Running HAAT in between TB with mercs. More members and tickets means more raids.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication.
    We’ve got a total of 38 million GP right now, 40 members, more when you get here and got 20 stars last LS TB.
    Our guild originated in Eastern Canada and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Quite a few Canadians, Americans and members in Europe as well. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    I hate when these things run too long eh. So if you want more info you’ll have to message me, sorry.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/16124/griffintown-scoundrels/
    ( still a few not listed on swgoh.gg )
    Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • GALAXY OF ZEROES
    We need/want YOU!
    We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We also have LINE and are considering Discord as some of our more active members use it as well. We encourage communication and group building. We are currently doing T7 raids 2-3 times per week or more and are running a Heroic Tank Takedown 2 times per week. Both have 0 damage periods to help everyone earn loot. We consistently score 30+ stars in TB and have been pushing towards 35 stars. We want/need some active, strong players who do their fair share. My name is Cory. Add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT AS WELL AS LINE! With TB and TW taking over, communication with our guildmates is a must.
    Ally Code:
    215-887-834
    We are a fun guild, but we want to grow and we are working every day to improve. We consider ourselves semi-serious, as inactivity will get you the boot, but we don't require daily productivity stats of any kind. We expect you to pull your weight and be self-sufficient without micromanagement.
    ***MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 85 with AT LEAST 25-30 7* level 85 characters. Would prefer players to have a GP of approximately 1.5-2 million, as most of our upper level players have stats like this.
    Eastern Time Zone, US (most of us).
    3 spots open
    *PM me with any questions
  • Imperium Galacticum is looking for active and team players with GP 1.5M and more with a competetive roster for LS, DS TB and TW. Our guild has 90M overall GP and we got 34 stars in the last LS TB. In the next one we suppose to get 35-36 stars. We are doing HAAT 2 time and Heroic Pit 3 times per week.

We are a very competetive and pro guild. Our officers are friendly and work very hard to make life of other players much better. We have a lot of fun playing together and have some cool tools to manage and automize orders in territory battles and other game stuff.

About us:
    • Guild reset at 15:30GMT
    • Heroic Pit Raids start at 18:00GMT with 24h 0 dmg policy.
    • HAAT Raids start at 18:30GMT and are FFA (with 24h 0 dmg policy on P4 for HAAT)

Requirements:
    • daily 600 tickets
    • 1.5M+ total roster Galactic Power
    • strong eligible squads for TB TW
    • discord account
    • swgoh.gg account

If you want to raid often and receive cool prizes from TB welcome to Imperium Galacticum.

If you would like to join us - send PM here and join:
  • We are looking for 3 more active members level 85 who are between 800,000-1,100,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. We currently have a group LINE chat going with 45 members on it. We use it to communicate on, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

We just completed our first HAAT a few weeks ago and now we are easily knocking it out in less than 12 hours. We are rotating our HAAT times between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm Pacific and in the future we will be doing 24 hour zero damage HAAT so that everyone has an opportunity for prizes. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way.

Our guild is at 51.4 M GP and earns 25-26* in ls Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day for TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856

Thanks,
    TK-421

49/50
    Requirements:
    1.6M GP give or take

• Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~92M Galactic Power / 37*-38* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate, we have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.7M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me on the LINE App at xbalex
  • The Corellian Refugees have room for two new members after a couple retirements. We're running hAAT regularly, so GK is on the way. Now's the perfect time to welcome a new guildmate or two who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. Mostly US, with a few in Europe & Australia. GP is 62M and rising, so we're looking for players at 1.3M+. Had 27 stars in the last LS TB, & we've got a clear path to 30 on the next round. Already have a TW strategy since a few of us beta tested.

600 raid tix per day is expected - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 6:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch at noon CST for our guildmates in Europe. hRancor & hAAT have a 24 hour zero damage limit so all can get in on the loot.

Discord is our official communication channel (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, providing swgoh.gg or ally code, or visit https://discord.gg/KPnkjja
  • Coach78 wrote: »
    23659524_10100137941381593_8596061125390519173_n.jpg?oh=74dab0735b9767ce197f9da7906be43b&oe=5A88CD0A

Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On LS TB we are getting 35 Stars.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis

• Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. We are well organized and having fun with Territory Battles. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player with at least 1.7 mill galactic power. Discord is required. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: PapaDood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • We are all fully active players and just need a few more members to come aboard! 47/50
    We are UK based
    We do 22k plus tickets daily
    Have 50mill GP get minimum 24 stars on TB
    We get minimum 11 ROLO shards
    We have alot of zeta toons
    We have Serious Raid Teams, multiple members can Solo Most phases
    We are Friendly Helpful etc
    We use Discord (Brad6a#6181 add me?)
    We do Both Heroic Pit and Heroic Tank
    Pit 3 times a week and Tank twice a week
    We use 24 hour 0 damage rule for Pit so everyone can get Rewards
    We give Direcetions for Raids and TB and TW so we can all benefit the most
    Be friendly and listen is the only rule
    Come join the Fun and get General Kenobi Han Solo and ROLO shards!
    Hope to hear from you
    Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
    http://swgoh.gg/u/brad6a/