3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited November 2017
Via AhnaldT101 (and Greg!)

https://youtu.be/ALII_eJGquM
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• That’s Ahnald btw not mobilegamer.
    Does linking this to every GW thread I come across count as spam?
  • Via MobileGamer (and Greg!)

That's Ahnaldt

• If you watch it, he has a broken node 11, which basically means a drunk monkey could pass it with his roster.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If you watch it, he has a broken node 11, which basically means a drunk monkey could pass it with his roster.

It's okay trying to be smart. But still you should at the very least have the knowledge.If you have broken teams at 11 and 12 it simply means that there are no teams with 110% power compared to yours. Which means that those supposedly "impossible" to beat teams are on par with you, which means they'll appear on a nod that has 100% of your power. So he still got them, it's just unlike you, he got them way earlier. So yeah, pointless and invalid comment.
  • freshprince19888
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Um... What crawled up your butt? I still feel like that roster is unbeatable by anything GW can throw at it. And I have no idea what your complaint is.
  • Too much salt in people’s diet.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I auto all of GW except node 1, 6, 9, and 10. Has made my life better for sure. Would still like to skip most of it, but Auto is ok
  • I haven’t beat galactic battles in a year **** I get to the last node every time and get romped on everytime everyday never fails
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Fort20 wrote: »
    I haven’t beat galactic battles in a year **** I get to the last node every time and get romped on everytime everyday never fails

Hope you are happy now that we can auto every node like before without Any zeta or meta team.....2.4m GP.

New calculation system seems to not work Properly.not complaining but...
  • My friends 3 year old daughter takes arena rank 1 with my team. So, a 3 year old can hold #1 in arena, I wouldn't be surprised if a 7 year old can do the new GW.