Maul or Vader lead

Zeta'd Kylo, next will be Savage. Then which leader should it be? Both are enticing.

Also curious about opinions on the other two for each team (zMaul, zKylo, zSavage or zVader, zKylo, zSavage). Choices are between Vader/Maul respectively, Dooku, Palp, Nihilus (6*), and Sith Trooper (4*).

Replies

• Maul. Vader is only good for pit
  • Vader is pretty good for DS TB as well. I've taken under geared Empire aoe teams to 3 1/2 waves with Zader as lead because of the TM removal. Just my 2 cents
  • Thrawn is best IMO, but if youre trying to make a Sith team, then Maul or DNi.

~D
  • I'd love Thrawn! But I have a long road ahead with Phoenix for that. Sounds like Maul is the best choice then... Nihilus and Vader to fill out the team? Also have Dooku, Palp, Sith Trooper as mentioned.
  • Savage281 wrote: »
    I'd love Thrawn! But I have a long road ahead with Phoenix for that. Sounds like Maul is the best choice then... Nihilus and Vader to fill out the team? Also have Dooku, Palp, Sith Trooper as mentioned.

Sith assassin will fill that team out the best. She is viable at low star levels due to stealth and foresight.
  • Savage281 wrote: »
    I'd love Thrawn! But I have a long road ahead with Phoenix for that. Sounds like Maul is the best choice then... Nihilus and Vader to fill out the team? Also have Dooku, Palp, Sith Trooper as mentioned.

Sith assassin will fill that team out the best. She is viable at low star levels due to stealth and foresight.

Huh. I'd not considered Assassin. Would have to grind, but that's not too bad.