How About a Warning Message?

I appreciate the warning message when you are about to deploy someone when they are needed for a special mission somewhere else. Any chance the same could happen when the system automatically assigns a hero to a regular mission when they are needed for a special mission?

Despite them being needed for special missions, bounty hunters (Boba specifically, in my case) have been included in every "auto populate" for missions, despite BH special missions in the same "slice". I avoided that mistake once and missed it another time.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• The same problem occurs on light side TB on the days when there is a Phoenix or a Rogue One requirement. The problem being, Boba Fett specifically is not required. "Bounty Hunters" are required, and there are six of them. So the game doesn't warn you about using any of them, which is kind of silly, imo.