GW idea to keep everyone happy

So new GW isn't pleasing everyone, and personally I'm happy either way. But why not have a tiered approach like with events?
Tier 1 is easier like it is now, and offers lower rewards. Tier 2 is harder like previously and offers greater rewards. Also update the store like with guild store, which helps with the gear crunch and adds value to the currency you get.

Replies

• I'm happy with GW the way it is now with the difficulty cap.
  • I'm not happy with GW the way it is now with the difficulty cap.
  • When it’s 11:30 at night after a busy day and you realize you need to do your gw for the day i for 1 am glad that it is quicker. Although i do like the idea of having multiple difficulties. That way when you have more time you can get more rewards. That seems like an interesting concept.
  • The overall design of the game should be based more towards player choice than fed to us. More control and flexible game play means a happier player base.

Let us choose when to play tb or which tb to play, let us choose the difficulty level so we can test our toons at any time during the development, let us choose our time to go into arena and fight for the best rank, let us choose how and where to spend currency, rather than forcing us into a specific shop. Just make a gear shop, and a shard shop. Thats it...one currency to rule them all. It would make things so much easier.

Why they elect to complicate things is beyond me?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    The overall design of the game should be based more towards player choice than fed to us. More control and flexible game play means a happier player base.

This.

Old GW was one of my favorite parts of the game and it is painful for me to play 12 very easy nodes now.