Please lower the cost of shards in the guild store back down to 400

Why is it that the guild store price for character shards raised from 400 to 450? 400 has been the going amount for quite some time and is the going rate in all the other stores. Please lower the cost back down to 400 like it was prior to the stores being updated for the DS TB.

Replies

• Noticed this as well. They added some premium characters like Krennic in there.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • I second that, where was that even announced?
  • Personally I wouldn't consider Krennic to be premium anymore. He is now farmable which is one of the toons I am currently farming. Maybe the new Nightsisters or new First Order toons, but definitely not Krennic. And Starck was created for the DS TB event so I wouldn't consider him premium either. I haven't seen anyone added who isn't farmable except for him.
  • I'll say it again -- I think we're "supposed" to have a glut of guild currency due to TW's. The extra 50 kind of reflect an inner logic of "value" for that currency - which is to say, less so.
    The issue is that we haven't had a TW yet to feel said glut... so it's currently [redacted] until such time.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • But the rewards vary depending on your guild GP of those who join. The rewards my guild will receive for this are lower than that of a Heroic Tank and possibly a Heroic Rancor if your guild loses. Not much more value in the currency unless you are in a top notch guild
  • Yea I think we need to wait till TW and revisit this because yea it kinda sucks but at the same time there are a lot of toons I wouldn't not normally farm and now that they are more available I might farm them
  • I’m completely ok with the increase of 50 on shards because whatvim now saving on gear costs is so worth it! It used to be 660 tokens for 2 pieces of salvage. And now it’s 840 for 10! Completely worth it!
  • Not when you only use the currency for character shards. It was the only store that saw an increase in the cost of character shards
  • That was also the only place to get furnaces and droid callers without spending real money on crystals. The cost of a full piece went from 16,500 tokens down to 4,200 tokens. I’ll gladly pay the extra 50 tokens for my character shards. But that’s just me. I’m more than happy to save 12,300 tokens and use this for characters.
  • On the flip side 330 shards from the shop used to cost 26,400 tokens. That increased to 29,700. I know not everyone buys gear and shards from the guild store but I would guess that most do. So to buy a full 7* character and a full piece of very often used gear is now 33,600 tokens compared to 42,900 tokens. Seems like the majority of players are coming out ahead on that one to me.
  • pac0naut wrote: »
    Noticed this as well. They added some premium characters like Krennic in there.

It shouldn't matter if a character is premium or not, the hike is stupid.

Really I have yet to see him, dam you rnguses

Really I have yet to see him, dam you rnguses

I've seen him once or twice.