Old Ben Nerf...didn't see that coming

Ouch, Barriss Nerf and an Old Ben Nerf. Didn't see the Old Ben one coming at all. That's going to make me have to reconsider my team.

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Did they fix Leia, who was seriously broken?

They buffed Asajj but does hrr debuff finally work properly?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Zarithi wrote: »
    Ouch, Barriss Nerf and an Old Ben Nerf. Didn't see the Old Ben one coming at all. That's going to make me have to reconsider my team.

I never depended on the offense down on obi wan's ability before anyway or the turn meter stuff... so no biggie for me...

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »

I never depended on the offense down on obi wan's ability before anyway or the turn meter stuff... so no biggie for me...

This part is actually the worse of it:

"Ability cooldown progression changed to [6/6/6/5/5/5/5/5] Turns."
  • His nerf isn't as bad as Barriss and after playing around with him I think he still plays well enough to keep on my team.

• Are the nerfs/buffs effective immediately? Or can we still use them how they were?
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • They nerfed him quite well I thought, they left his abilities very strong as they should be and just reduced the cooldowns so he isn't such a high pressure character.. Which he never should have been
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Old ben had to be the most annoying character I had to deal with. Glad he got nerfed.
  • I don't have either Bariss or Ben so I'm okay with what they did. The paying players who spent a fortune upgrading these two however.......
  • ewok wrote: »
    Old ben had to be the most annoying character I had to deal with. Glad he got nerfed.
    Old Ben and Bariss were the most annoying lol glad they both got Nerfed! Once Bariss was nerfed I basically stayed my way to top 25 easily lol
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

You say that... but it's hard to know how much those affected your game. The turn meter stuff especially. It's easy to work over a team and think you just dominated them, when in reality being slowed down was the major reason why.

I am interested to see if he continues to stay in top 10 teams or not.

• @Qeltar Asajj's dispel still gets resisted a lot. And it almost never dispels defense up (green shield).
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Thanks. Ya I have seen that too. :(
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • @Qeltar Asajj's dispel still gets resisted a lot. And it almost never dispels defense up (green shield).
    Mine does quite regularly. I have slotted her as a main in Arena for that and her buff when any unit dies. She usually hits for 2k and crits for 3.5. She is a solid unit for me.

So why use obi if not for his mind trick? Is there anything else good about him? My understanding (I don't own him) was that he had that and when he dies he buffs and otherwise was just moderately low dps.