Nihilius unique
Raid Han Solo
Kylo
R2 (2x)
Savage

my Arena Squad:

GK - Barris - R2 - Solo - CLS
Rex - CLS - R2 - Solo - GK

with some variations bringing Thrawn oder DN in.

I really want to try sth new.

Putting another one on CLS? Old Ben worth it? NS? Empire? Doing sth, for my ship arena team?

I am thankful for any inputs.

Replies

• I faced a nasty triple zeta FO team yesterday. Tempted to go for that. Would be great for DSTB and TW
  • Zeta pao. Overall a big boost for everything! Just kidding!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Triple zeta for cls & one to Thrawn
    Or you could keep it for Jedi Rey!

(But keep in mind Clone Wars Chewbacca zeta is always a good place to start!)
  • Cls Leader Ability zeta might boost up your Han and R2. Gk and old ben in the back and the double taunt prevents han form dieing. If Ben dies you'll get massiv buffs. Think about it
  • I just wonder why i see so few Bens in action on arena.
  • Knatterton wrote: »
    I just wonder why i see so few Bens in action on arena.

What is he good for?
  • #1 Zolo
    #2 Finn
    #3 Zarriss
  • HoodieDM wrote: »
    #1 Zolo
    #2 Finn
    #3 Zarriss

Like i wrote, this 3 are allready one of my 11 zetad Chars. So your point is?
  • Knatterton wrote: »
    I just wonder why i see so few Bens in action on arena.

What is he good for?

Taunting a lot?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i would save atleast 2. If you do that, where you equip that 3rd one becomes less important ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I think you are just showing off. At this point, pick three bounty hunters for DS TB or save for your Wampa
  • If you're struggling to find characters to give zetas to just wait until they release a new character like the new Rey coming.

Would be my suggestion as a new character may come out that's really good or you really like so would be worth zetaing to you. Nothing wrong with keeping 3 zetas without an owner :smile:
  • Range1974 wrote: »
    I think you are just showing off. At this point, pick three bounty hunters for DS TB or save for your Wampa

No but at this point i have really no clue where to invest. My guild chat is really silent, my shardmates are silent in that part and reddit cares about many things but not the part of strategical farming or gearing. My old guild, Aliance Pi, was full of that spirit. Missing that a bit.

The last Zeta on Barriss had an big impact for me. Since then I really want to do something but I allways delayed my decision because I was not sure to get that value for 1 zeta aggain. Now i hesitated so long that there are nearly 4 to give.

Thrawn could be one thing. Even Vader as one zeta i never took.
  • I think CLS Learn Control is totally worth it. Leia’s looks good too, given that you have Zody as well.
  • If you want to go way different, zeta on KRU lead can make FO viable everywhere. Unique zeta gives him pretaunt as well. I don’t think he’s a good generic tank but as FO lead with FOST he’s pretty good.
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    I think CLS Learn Control is totally worth it. Leia’s looks good too, given that you have Zody as well.

I read a lot about this is a totally wasted Zeta. On the other hand there are fans like you. Hmmm. at least 10 times my finger was over the zeta button on learn control
  • Vader's leadership. His TM removal will play well in DS TB with an aoe squad.
  • Vader's leadership. His TM removal will play well in DS TB with an aoe squad.

And my ships will improve a bit.
  • You might consider a zJyn since R1 is required in TB.
  • Keep it. Seriously do you remember zkylo was one of the best roi zeta until less than a month ago? Updates change the effectiveness of the existing zetas and bring new ones. This will happen again soon with TLJ release
  • New legendary character coming out in under a month with a minimum of three zetas. Spending a nice to have one right now isn't prudent. Waiting two weeks to see what the new Rey's kit looks like is prudent.
  • Regardless of the zeta ability, zetaing an ability shoots up a units power by a good bit, often to the top levels of your roster. So consider zetaing your best ship pilot to give your ship squad a shot in the arm. Maybe beat the fleet mastery events.
  • Thrawn ebb and flow

I just did so.