How is Akbar team on defense?

Specifically,

I'm thinking of running Akbar (l), Hoda, GK, Thrawn, Ezra.

All gear 12, base speeds around 220. Zetas on Hoda and ezra

Anyone have any experience on defense with this or similar team?

Replies

• Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    is it the one with HY? they are very good in arenas

they are excellent even at 5* HY

• Options
    Yes with hermit Yoda, the team looks awesome on offense, wondering what people's experience is with the team AI on defense?
  • Options
    Haven't personally fought that squad. There was a cls version that was popular for a minute. Never faced that either. But the problem you would run into is if Ezra gets taken out akbars getting all the assists. If I fought that squad I would throw everything I had to take out Ezra. Once Ezra is gone it's nothing special. It seems similar to old school fo great on offense. On defense can't protect fotp so it's an easy win.
  • Options
    HYoda teams drop like a rock on defense, but it's super fun on offense.
  • Options
    Super easy to exploit the AI on defense. All of the offense comes from one character. If locked down and killed, it has no fire power.
  • Options
    I run AA, CLS, Leia, GK, R2. I have no issue fighting the squad you described. In fact, I attack it if possible. HY means you only have to defeat 4 opponents rather than 5. Easy Peasy.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    I run AA, CLS, Leia, GK, R2. I have no issue fighting the squad you described. In fact, I attack it if possible. HY means you only have to defeat 4 opponents rather than 5. Easy Peasy.

This
  • Options
    You need to protect Ezra from the get-go, and that means Shore Trooper. As helpful as General Kenobi is, you may want to consider replacing him with Shore Trooper.

I run Ackbar lead, Commander Luke, R2, Princess Leia, and Stormtrooper Han. I don't drop much in arena between battles, so I assume it handles itself okay on defense. I'm gearing Thrawn to replace Stormtrooper Han, and I'm hearing Raid Han to replace Leia.