No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

Wow.. you've got some balls on you to tell everyone to calm down. It's been disaster after disaster with this bloody game, and you expect people to be calm after enduring it for so long?
  • Options
    Well i know I didn't exploit but I flamed about people who did hence the bars around my image.....guess that means I get no rewards either lol
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1706 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Same. Still nothing.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Just say it, those without rewards wont get them, at least give us that!

This. This is paramount right now.
  • Options
    Willing to bet anyone "delayed" accidentally did the exploit?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options

not me! it has to be the game crash, let's debug it for them... anybody that did get their reward didn't have a game crash ?
  • Options
    No rewards either.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon I emailed support, I got ticket number #36174744. My ally code is 964-849-978

thanks
  • Options
    Same. Game crashed. No rewards :(
  • Options
    +1
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    ATM everyone who has been delayed in our guild was playing SWGOH at reward time and was force restarted.
  • Options

i dont even know what is this exploit about, i'm in a 7 stars reward guild, new player.I'm ''delayed'' .Your bet loses.
  • Options
    Same to me....did this game get only bugs/problems this time ?

TB counter raises down to 0, client crashed, need to restart, got message i log in from other device or 24 hour timeout what is wrong and need to start again...log in, wait some time, got nothing and im hm "happy" to read im not the only one.

First i noticed the last days i got sometimes no rewards, like from ewok event...reward did not count to my mats.
    Now i missed a full T reward...for that i hm "played" the last 6 days this disaster TB.

i hope CG fix this problems and don't tell such things like "delete game...reinstall".

one in my guild...iOs user can't login since 1 week, after last update...game just crashed and he reinstall it many times. the "fix" the devs told here "delete all wlan settings...." are hm great fix.
    as he did not want to delete all the wlan settings/passwords to fix a gameproblem...it seams he never can play again.
    great move...he buyed a lot stuff in this game and now he can't play.
    i did not read anything...that CG is working on a fix for the iOs users that can't login.

ok now...we have to wait 24 hours and then contact the support.
    hope i get answer there and not only "case closed" without any comment.
    im really happy that the community told me to contact leviatan from here...he quickly take a look at my question/problem, answered very friendly and the next day i see: problem solved
    thank you for this levi :)
    stupid...can't delete messageboard account.
  • Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    ATM everyone who has been delayed in our guild was playing SWGOH at reward time and was force restarted.

+1, same
  • Options

Yup.
  • Options
    OGA49 wrote: »
    Same for me. Crash at 19.00 and no rewards until now...

So u received ur rewards
  • Options
    I had the game crash too and next thing you know, CG puts me at disadvantage.
  • Options
    Hey folks. I know we're frustrated, and waits are never fun to sit through but let's keep it civil. I'm happy to help and provide as much assistance as possible, but even with the troubleshooting this issue will require a wait as these rewards are distributed.

I think it's a tough ask to ask people to not be a bit angry over this - especially considering that they just slogged through a week of a game mode that had a ton of issues.

I mean, there's no need for insults from anyone (that goes without saying) - but people should be able to express their annoyance with how things are considering the whole picture.
  • Options
    had the game crash. no rewards
  • Options

+1 we too
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »

I think it's a tough ask to ask people to not be a bit angry over this - especially considering that they just slogged through a week of a game mode that had a ton of issues.

I mean, there's no need for insults from anyone (that goes without saying) - but people should be able to express their annoyance with how things are considering the whole picture.

I agree, and it would be the responsible thing to have the developers actually address what a mess this has been.
  • Options
    FYI...Achievements didn't get incremented for the stars earned either.
  • Options

Yup, I was logged already when it happened.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    no rewards, good works, EA!
  • Options
    My guess is that they don’t have a clue who received rewards and who didn’t, and working that out is a substantial job.