No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Maybe this will earn their desired title back.
  • Well and everything else they've screwed up. I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR MASS EFFECT!!!!
  • @Urgont You wouldn't have been able to use them anyways the rewards came the exact same time your squads were locked down for TW
  • Client crashed. No rewards here either. I am getting tired of this.
  • CHOMBONDO wrote: »
    Well and everything else they've screwed up. I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR MASS EFFECT!!!!

JUSTICE FOR MASS EFFECT!!! JUSTICE FOR FIREFLY!!!!
  • @CG_Kozispoon us coordinators who have worked hard for the stars and the ppl who participated in the bugfest. THIS IS A HUGE INSULT! Give us info! Fix this!
  • I DEMAND Commander Shepard shards!!!
  • I got a crash too, but after restart I got my reward right away. Some of my guild mates didn't get the reward.
  • I am sorry, but the worst part isn't our locked out guild member (since the update), or a completely broken tb in beta testing released upon us, or missing rewards from said TB, it's the non-communication. The total lack of respect.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Bakhtosh wrote: »
    My best bet is that those of us who got the error at the end of the DS TB event were technically removed from the event BEFORE the rewards processed. I'm putting the odds of us getting our rewards VERY low.

Considering that I have screenshots of both my guild store currency, my achievement level, and some from my guild that did receive the rewards, as well as the guild tickets lifetime count showing I've never left the guild, id say they'll have a hard time arguing with it. If they do,they will soon have to deal with more than an angry player base.
  • Half my guild has gotten rewards other half is a hard no.....including myself
  • @CG_Kozispoon seriously all players who had the game crashed did not receive any rewards from TB. This is really annoying.
  • So something goes wrong with their software. And they tell us different ways to fix it. What are you guys doing to fix it? And we all know Customer service is gonna tell us. Tough luck.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon seriously all players who had the game crashed did not receive any rewards from TB. This is really annoying.

+1. ANOTHER straw. To go along with the no Phase 6 special mission rewards our guild didn't receive 10 days ago.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sunod10 wrote: »
    So something goes wrong with their software. And they tell us different ways to fix it. What are you guys doing to fix it? And we all know Customer service is gonna tell us. Tough luck.

Support is going to love the fact they directed hundreds of people (maybe more) to contact them.
  • Same for me ...
  • Oh wait! I just realized I didn't get achievement reward either!!! @CG_Kozispoon
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    CG Kozispoon......you're response was inadequate....the community has done it's own troubleshooting and knows what happened. Anyone that had the game open when TB ended and the game crashed did not get credit for beating the TB as their star counts stayed the same in the achievements section hence we aren't getting a reward....
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE
    We've discovered what caused the delay and looking into preventing this from happening in the future. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience as these rewards populate.

As mentioned before, if these rewards do not appear within 24 hours, please file a ticket with EA Help.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I was able to claim double rewards!!! Hope I don't catch a band please send MoAR rewARds soon thanks ea
  • UPDATE
    We've discovered what caused the delay and looking into preventing this from happening in the future. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience as these rewards populate.

As mentioned before, if these rewards do not appear within 24 hours, please file a ticket with EA Help.

Will we get any apology rewards?
  • uh, can anyone actually confirm the rewards are 'trickling in'? i saw maybe one person say they got the rewards like an hour later or so. Until it starts popping up i have a hard time believing any rewards will begin to 'populate'
  • UPDATE

Will we get any apology rewards?

just the rewards that we deserve is enough , if we get it , it's just fews hours late so it's ok , if we get it .....
  • UPDATE

It's not a delay...I didn't get credit for the TB....my fellow guild member has 27 more stars in their achievement than me ironically that's the number of stars we got.
  • UPDATE

Already done that, hope you can sort it out and we get what we worked for:)

• UPDATE

Its not a DELAY!!! Stop with that nonsense! That crash caused the issue for those who was logged at that time!
  • “Still waiting” for TB rewards.