What do you know about enemy guild besides it’s name?

Edward
651 posts Member
edited November 2017
I searched in game and couldn’t find anything.

Then I google and found their swgoh account (50 members, so no hidden gp).

We have 8.9m more gp than them.
Post edited by Edward on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    couldn't find the guild ingame, but my guild mate found their swgoh.gg page. (no clue how)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I usually can find a guild on swgoh.gg by google searching swgoh + name. Didn't work in this case, unfortunately.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I googled "site:swgoh.gg *guild name*" and it took me right to it, could only view the members of that guild that were registered on the site, but it gave us some idea of what we were up against.
  • Found the guilds swgoh.

If they don't have swgoh accounts -> bad organization -> bad guild -> easy to beat.

The least you can do is check them in-game to see their GP and total amount members.
  • Found the guilds swgoh.

If they don't have swgoh accounts -> bad organization -> bad guild -> easy to beat.

The least you can do is check them in-game to see their GP and total amount members.

Nothing in game but I did find their SWGOH account.
  • I know they have 10mil GP more than my Guild.

I know that they have at least 6 more CLS’s than my guild.

I know that unless their “active GP” is significantly lower than their available GP that this TW is over before it’s even begun. The matchmaking seems dreadful.
  • That information is on a "need to know" basis... And guess what...
  • I doubt that they have 10m gp more than your guild. Should be impossible
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    We have 102 mill GP, they have 80 mill. Couldn't find them via any communication, only swgoh.gg so hoping for an easy win first time.
  • TBH I don't see my guild getting close to the opposition (not because of matchmaking). This first one is just testing the waters and weeding out those who want rewards for bare minimum or no effort.

Looks fun though, even if the start/finish times are poor for my guild.
  • Kalano wrote: »
    I doubt that they have 10m gp more than your guild. Should be impossible

My guild has 8.9m more gp than our enemy
  • Guild gp is a matchmaking factor, so how is this possible
    We have 102 mill GP, they have 80 mill. Couldn't find them via any communication, only swgoh.gg so hoping for an easy win first time.

• Kalano wrote: »
    Guild gp is a matchmaking factor, so how is this possible
    Not a clue haha. We're not complaining.
  • 91.7 vs 92.2 here. Heads up :)
  • you cant just search the name it wont come up for some reason
    searcg "swgoh.gg <guild name> guild" make sure you have "guild" in your search

also bare in mind that the GP of a guild displayed in swgoh.gg is a total of all members of that guild that have a swgoh.gg page/account/whatever. so you are not going to see the full GP of a guild unless all of their members are on swgoh.gg

also bare in mind that the GP of a guild displayed in swgoh.gg is a total of all members of that guild that have a swgoh.gg page/account/whatever. so you are not going to see the full GP of a guild unless all of their members are on swgoh.gg

Lol, their SWGOH shows 50 members, I don’t think they are trying to hide anything. Besides, you seem to put too much faith in them given the sloppy work they have done.
  • Our opponent’s guild name isn’t in English so I’m not sure how to find them.
  • Edward wrote: »
    you cant just search the name it wont come up for some reason

Lol, their SWGOH shows 50 members, I don’t think they are trying to hide anything. Besides, you seem to put too much faith in them given the sloppy work they have done.

huh? not sure what you are meaning there? faith in the sloppy work they have done? what do you mean??

wasnt replying to you as you clearly said when you looked that it listed all 50 members, was replying to those who cant find the guild when searched. i was the same searched swgoh.gg + guild name and nothing came up, searched swgoh.gg + guild name + "guild" and came up straight away. and to those it might help.and for those who dont know that the GP displayed will be a total of only those members with a swgoh account
  • I know they have 10mil GP more than my Guild.

I know that they have at least 6 more CLS’s than my guild.

I know that unless their “active GP” is significantly lower than their available GP that this TW is over before it’s even begun. The matchmaking seems dreadful.

I don't think the match making goes by the entire guild but by the number of players locked in at the time and gets as close as possible our guild had only 27 players join th tw and the opponent had about that many in their whole guild. They had about 2 million more gp than us.
  • Edward wrote: »
    you cant just search the name it wont come up for some reason

huh? not sure what you are meaning there? faith in the sloppy work they have done? what do you mean??

wasnt replying to you as you clearly said when you looked that it listed all 50 members, was replying to those who cant find the guild when searched. i was the same searched swgoh.gg + guild name and nothing came up, searched swgoh.gg + guild name + "guild" and came up straight away. and to those it might help.and for those who dont know that the GP displayed will be a total of only those members with a swgoh account

The sloppy work they have done about dark side tb and tw. I can’t mention their names.
  • remember when searching for guilds with google on swgoh.gg, there are several guilds with multiple sister guilds that change only a letter in the name to a symbol that looks similar, that can make it difficult to find the exact guild you are looking for...for example you can have a pair of sister guilds, one is called "Tank Guild" and the sister guild will be called "T@nk Guild"...

yes you can... Just search for the guilds name... If it doesn't appear in the first page, just hit the refresh button until you get the guild... I had to hit refresh about 7 or 8 times, but I found out opponent.
  • Our opponent’s guild name isn’t in English so I’m not sure how to find them.

Use the force.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No big deal. The difference between winning and losing is one zeta