Verifying the actual DS TB rewards issue

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,
    Appreciate your findings and shuttling this thread up to our team. We hope to have more information for you tomorrow.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • CHOMBONDO wrote: »
    They won't have rights to star wars soon, this is pretty much a guarantee.

One can only hope that happens.
  • Thank YOU for the acknowledgement Kozi!
    It is very appreciated :)
  • JeffVader wrote: »
    CHOMBONDO wrote: »
    They won't have rights to star wars soon, this is pretty much a guarantee.

One can only hope that happens.

Rebellions are built on hope..
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I recall some kind of out-of-synch error when it crashed. My guess is when something at the beginning or when they started investigating deploy bug, and the TB concluded, time stamps were not in agreement on the TB completion. I also had an error of my game being on another device which it isn't.

iPhone 6 ios11.1.2
  • Jt2424
    49 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hiya,
    Appreciate your findings and shuttling this thread up to our team. We hope to have more information for you tomorrow.

You didn't know the issue before this was posted? Why has there been zero communication thus far? Yall posted earlier in the day to uninstall and reinstall..log out and log in. That's it. No further communication. "We hope to have more info tmw" until then, youre SOL, no currency, no crystals. Nice
  • Hiya,

Unfortunately the tone of this response varies greatly from the “wait for 24 hours” one you stated mere hours earlier :(
  • Hiya,

Unfortunately the tone of this response varies greatly from the “wait for 24 hours” one you stated mere hours earlier :(

NO KIDDING.
  • Thank you for the post, very well written. In the same boat here just praying we are not the ones who have to try and correct this clear error.
  • I feel like I got screwed big time on this. I do the majority of the TB coordination for my guild. Many hours spent updating orders to maximize our production. Also taking note of all points along the way to track progress and help make it easier next time around. My reward... absolutely nothing. This sucks
  • @GuNDaL excellent post. Hope they can figure it out or at the very least, offer you a position as it seems You understand the very basics of customer service.

Then you can train everyone there.
  • @CG_Kozispoon thank you for continuing to look into this. I know we all can be hard on you guys, but honest feedback goes a long way.
  • I was logged in at payout time and hasn't got a thing too. Already sent a ticket to Help, no point waiting.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,

I can't account for the impression of tone over text, but what I can tell you is that our team is exploring all avenues of this issue to ensure our initial assessment either:
    • Is correct.
    • Warrants further investigation.

We want to figure out this issue as much as you guys do, and want to ensure all players receive their rewards. A wait is unfortunately still something we need to do, but we'll be back bright and early tomorrow to update you all on where we are.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya,

I can't account for the impression of tone over text, but what I can tell you is that our team is exploring all avenues of this issue to ensure our initial assessment either:
    • Is correct.

We want to figure out this issue as much as you guys do, and want to ensure all players receive their rewards. A wait is unfortunately still something we need to do, but we'll be back bright and early tomorrow to update you all on where we are.

And that's the kind of news we need to hear. Knowing that you are working the problem... sometimes it takes time to figure out how to fix and get everyone their rewards. Keeping us updated helps keep most of us calm.
  • Hiya,

• Is correct.

Fair enough Kozi. I still have faith you guys won’t let us down. It’s easy to forget you are the middle man here, a situation that is inherently difficult for anyone. We appreciate all the reaching out and responses you have given us so far during this debacle. Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Hiya,

• Is correct.

Now that was a human response. Thank you @CG_Kozispoon

Staying optimistic that this will get resolved.

• DarthMauly wrote: »
    There definitely was something funny at the exact moment the TB ended, I was in an Arena Battle and it crashed and was a wasted battle. Not a huge deal because I was just locking myself in place as it was my payout. But this never happened for any of the LS Territory Battles where I've been in a similar position. I did however get my rewards...

Exactly the same here... Locking myself for fleet po, got the crash, restarted and voilà, got the rewards... This seems to be a bigger issue, I hope they can fix this asap.
  • Clintak
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    This isn't a new bug. This happened to me at the of the LAST LS TB and I got no help from EA CS besides saying it would be fixed in a future patch.
  • Absolutely right OP. That happened to me and to a lot of more guys...that error...and no rewards.

This DS TB was a total disaster....buged all the way til rewards (.
  • That is a big change from your rewards will show up within 24 hours and if they don't put in a ticket
  • Just not rewards lol
  • i had a lot of lag that resolved after the crash. Wonder if more the one instance of the game was being seen
  • /sigh. i hope that this whole DSTB experience serves as a lesson, to not push out content before it is ready, as this whole debacle, the rage and uproar from like the ENTIRE swgoh community, should be a good indication that it isn't worth it.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I think the problem behind resolving the issue is finding everyone logged in at the time of DSTB end and then singleing them out.

It's been done b4 like with the Captain Han Solo 7* debaucle at start of LSTB.... but it took some time for that to actually happen... I imagine it requires quite a bit of manual work... And it didn't happen overnight.

I think there set on doing the right thing and a bit of patience will go a long way.
  • Hiya,

• Is correct.

Thanks for the update!
  • What are you guys complaining about. Still waiting on the last LS TB special mission rewards 10 days later...
  • Glad to wait for a fix

If it helps I was loged on on the crash
    I did not get achivements
    and i now reinstalled game clear cache deleted and installed again on 2 separate devices
    The kylo promotion pops up - it says allredy claimed limit reached and nothing

No achievement or rewards in inbox
    Guild reset daily went to inbox, I claimed next day but nothing showed up related to TB
  • Me too the same thing the game crush and didnt reacive the reward allmost everybody from my guild have it but few of us dont
  • I would like to add some additional information that my guild has discovered. I polled my members and discovered a disturbing difference in the TB achievement status. First I only polled members who were with us since the first LSTB and the correct status is 354/400.
    I found members that have the following counts.
    316/400
    354/400
    357/400
    395/400
    I have no idea if this is related to the problem that happened today. I never had reason to verify things before. What I do know is everyone that reported 316/400 didn't get the prize box today. It's not limited to just that group. I got 357/400 and also didn't receive a prize box. The member who got 395/400 did get his prize. Interesting we got 38* in this TB and the difference 395-357 is 38 witch leads me to believe that potentially this issue started before this TB. I can provide further information if needed.
This discussion has been closed.