REY?! That's the December login character?

Prev1
Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
edited November 2017
7GprYrA.png

Apprently this is a player from New Zealand's screen grab.

Rey?!

With the Google Play rewards, plus the fact that she's been in the game forever, I'm not sure how many people DON'T already have her 7*.

But hey...I've been wrong before. Once.

Edit: Yes, I get it's obvious with her Hero's Journey coming up. But still. I'm guessing most of us will have just shard currency to look forward to.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• Yes she will be needed for the special event? You need to catch up
  • When are we getting the December schedule? </wishful thinking> They must have some really big things in store for us to keep it a secret like this. <end wishful thinking/>
  • This can only mean one thing....
    Jango AND Grieveous rework confirmed
  • Doesn't look like she's with the falcon though. Interesting. Definitely Rey's event this month.
  • Mort977 wrote: »
    This can only mean one thing....

Haha! I wish.
  • Doesn't look like she's with the falcon though. Interesting. Definitely Rey's event this month.

Yeah, if she came with the Falcon I wouldn't be upset at this choice.
  • Remember how they gave out Luke in August for CLS Event in August?
    It’s time for Scavenger Rey in December for TLJ Rey in December. It’s only logical.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Remember how they gave out Luke in August for CLS Event in August?
    It’s time for Scavenger Rey in December for TLJ Rey in December. It’s only logical.

I don't think i'll be able to get the vets intime, please prospone !! ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Remember how they gave out Luke in August for CLS Event in August?

I don't think i'll be able to get the vets intime, please prospone !! ;)

I wouldn’t mind if they postponed it, would save me from panic farming and spending a lot of my hoarded crystals. But I doubt so, releasing the event to coincide with movie opening seems to be the most likely plan.
  • Mort977 wrote: »
    This can only mean one thing....

Haha was waiting for this.

This is a good thing.
    1. If you have her it’s shard shop currency. Yay
    2. It’s following suit with Lukes journey. Maybe more time! Yay!
    3. In the day and age of every toon needed - more people can get Rey. Yay! (If they are your guildie only! Not if they are your opponent in Tw)
  • Or it’s just like the last few months and they haven’t updated it yet because it doesn’t matter until a day that actually has shards as a reward.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    7GprYrA.png

Apprently this is a player from New Zealand's screen grab.

Rey?!

With the Google Play rewards, plus the fact that she's been in the game forever, I'm not sure how many people DON'T already have her 7*.

But hey...I've been wrong before. Once.

Edit: Yes, I get it's obvious with her Hero's Journey coming up. But still. I'm guessing most of us will have just shard currency to look forward to.
    I'm happy with free 30 Rey shards :p
  • Witzkers wrote: »
    Or it’s just like the last few months and they haven’t updated it yet because it doesn’t matter until a day that actually has shards as a reward.

One can hope.
  • TBH other than the new characters I almost have every other toon so I don't really care about the montly character. I would rather like for CG to update the GW, Cantina and Arena stores with new toons sin for a while I only use them to farm shards.
  • Original huh
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • So odd they would do Rey as the log in character, and make the vets super hard to farm.
  • I guess it's not too late for them to add some Falcon shards in there too.... :)
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Aldaron wrote: »
    TBH other than the new characters I almost have every other toon so I don't really care about the montly character. I would rather like for CG to update the GW, Cantina and Arena stores with new toons sin for a while I only use them to farm shards.

Thats also true but there where times where the login char was a new toon directly going to one of the shops. I miss those times. Another chance for something nice and cool has passed. Well at least we can transform her to gear (as weird as that sounds)
  • Heh, my screenshot from that other thread :)
  • If they release an event which requires both Vets at 7* on the heels of the DS TB debacle, they might as well go to Disney right now and apologize for destroying another Star Wars game in the franchise. I'm sure Disney will be very understanding after what happened with BF2...

7kapTMC.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • The heroes journey cometh
  • If there is a rey hero journey, then it should be possible to achieve for most of the players. No need for 7* BB8, no Vets 7*.
    Else it would be whale only content and then there would be no point in giving Rey as login char.
    Because all people who could do Reys hero journey will have her 7* anyways already.
  • Carn wrote: »
    If there is a rey hero journey, then it should be possible to achieve for most of the players. No need for 7* BB8, no Vets 7*.
    Else it would be whale only content and then there would be no point in giving Rey as login char.

And? Doesn't CG want to make money? Seems like a pretty simple business tactic.
  • newsflash. Not everyone has been playing the same amount of time as you.
  • I would literally prefer Ugnaught than Rey...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Not complaining, with all the gear in the shard shop, I will put the extra shards to good use.
  • I don't have Rey. I'm looking forward to this.