REY?! That's the December login character?

2Next

Replies

• This is a direct finger to the people who bought Google gift cards. At least to those who managed to get it work. Just to make sure that if you spent your money on this you have instant regret x)
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    But hey...I've been wrong before. Once.
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I don't have Rey. I'm looking forward to this.
    LOL
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I'll reserve grumpiness until they actually announce the login character. After all, there was the Talia thing in October, where the login character wasn't correct until they did a client restart and they took a couple days into the month.

But if it is Rey... oh well... whatever. Would've been nice to have the dual login rewards like with the FOTP
  • You guys know that shards have value even if you have the character right? Visit the shard shop if you’re unaware, you’ll get a nice surprise.

Also there are new players starting every day. They will get some shards of a great toon. Nothing to complain about here.
  • Durmir wrote: »
    This is a direct finger to the people who bought Google gift cards. At least to those who managed to get it work. Just to make sure that if you spent your money on this you have instant regret x)

You get shard shop currency and you got 1500 crystals for free on top of the money you might have spent on the game. No regrets whatsoever...at all...even a little bit
  • Since iOS didn't get to participate in the Rey promotion, this might be throwing them a bone in advance of the event. Either way, last several months characters of the month have been very "Meh".....

As per the iPhone thing- I agree. That’s why I also think k2 was placed in gw.
  • Also every toon since chirpa in July has corralated with events. Not fotp or his ship but that was something new, or for ds Tb/tw, OR will be needed to get General Organa Fleet commander.
  • I would be totaly ok with Rey if they included Millenium Falcon shards during the second half of the months (like he had the past few months)...but it seems that they are not willing to give us any rare shards of hard farm characters/ships for free...that is sad...
  • fotrovina wrote: »
    I would be totaly ok with Rey if they included Millenium Falcon shards during the second half of the months (like he had the past few months)...but it seems that they are not willing to give us any rare shards of hard farm characters/ships for free...that is sad...

This month was the first time they've put ship shards in with a toon. Not sure where you are getting a few months from. Yes falcon shards would be nice
  • Someone asked if Rey had been a recent daily login character. It doesn't seem so.

http://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/monthly-characters-for-the-daily-login/

Also, if they had made the same mistake as last month and just left the wrong character in, it would be Boba Fett, since he was last December's character. When they had TFP, it was because he was the previous year's character for that month. So I think this is real.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    It makes sense - FBLuke was the login character when the CLS event was coming.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    fotrovina wrote: »
    I would be totaly ok with Rey if they included Millenium Falcon shards during the second half of the months (like he had the past few months)...but it seems that they are not willing to give us any rare shards of hard farm characters/ships for free...that is sad...

This month was the first time they've put ship shards in with a toon. Not sure where you are getting a few months from. Yes falcon shards would be nice

yes but they did put Krennic on the same node as Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter, kinda the same
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Rey confirmed by me too. December 1st here
  • I’m glad she’s the Dec toon. One, she’s needed for the event. Two, not everyone has Android phones so this is helpful for IPhone users and anyone that didn’t want to buy tickets. These shards won’t get her to 7* from scratch, but may be helpful in getting people to the finish line.
  • Brilliant, I need shard shop currency!
  • Lol, between google gift cards, Falcon on the same node, and login toon, Rey is by far gonna be the most cashed in toon for shard currency.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Why don't hey just announce it???
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    AA86 wrote: »
    Why don't hey just announce it???

Because there is a history of great communication right?
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    7GprYrA.png

Apprently this is a player from New Zealand's screen grab.

Rey?!

With the Google Play rewards, plus the fact that she's been in the game forever, I'm not sure how many people DON'T already have her 7*.

But hey...I've been wrong before. Once.

Edit: Yes, I get it's obvious with her Hero's Journey coming up. But still. I'm guessing most of us will have just shard currency to look forward to.

i havent even unlocked her so Im glad.
  • Well, I've got her at 7 already so that's more shard shop currency. What I really need to know is if they're going to do a month of Rey flash events before her heroe's journey. Probably not
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu