No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Hiya and good morning,
    Teams rolling in and getting back to work on this issue. I hope to have further updates via the Dev announcement post Here as things progress. Thank you for your patience folks!

I read through the dev note. I think we also want to make sure we get the star credit too as the issue also caused that to not be awarded. I would like to get my achievement :) and did not see mention of the star loss in any notes.

• Where is my rewards? 24 hours later.
  • Officially 24 hours.

I was wrong.
  • Have you tried uninstall and re-install lol
  • Hey everyone,

So I've done as advised, waited 24 hours.

Still no rewards. I don't want to drop this along with everyone else. I feel once posts get merged complaints get lost. Want to keep this top of the agenda.

CJ
  • LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    I find it a little odd that with everything going on lately, and the overwhelming feeling like CG just doesnt care about its player base, that there has been little to no communication at all.

To be fair, Kozi has posted 2 or 3 times this morning already. Your first post is 6:11 am their time. She also posted several times yesterday.

While there are many things you can be frustrated with or disappointed in regarding this game right now, lack of communication over the past 24 hours is not really one of them.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Minowara wrote: »
    Teams now rolling in? It's 9:45 west coast time. In my office, people would be working until it was fixed or they would be fired. There are likely thousands of people who fought through 6 days of bugged content and then did not receive the stated rewards. This is pretty ridiculous. And to add to that, we STILL have no feedback on whether or not the difficulty levels and points per combat missions were as planned.

Same here...we have a rule that won’t ho home until all the day’s task are done...but seems here they just don’t give a s***

• pls be civil, then you'll get your rewards
  • Ok, it’s been 24 hours, reset the game and settings (just in case) reinstalled the game, and still NO REWARDS !!!!!!!! How can you ruin this? It was my favorite game by far, please help ally code 772-611-478
  • LordJedi wrote: »
    Ok, it’s been 24 hours, reset the game and settings (just in case) reinstalled the game, and still NO REWARDS !!!!!!!! How can you ruin this? It was my favorite game by far, please help ally code 772-611-478

Same ! It's been 24 hours now what's up??? Come on guys ....
  • 24hr wait on here, then 72 hour reply wait from EA customer service. I’m optimistic.

Still waiting for resolution from missing rewards from 9 days ok. Absolute farce.
  • 24 h no rewards. Opened a ticket. Seething.
  • 24 hrs lager no rewards!! I need zetas and credits for my pain and suffering!!! ×D
  • YpresTrench
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    No rewards or achievements here either, 24hrs later. Several attempts made to open a ticket with EA Support but it keeps freezing at the end, with a little wheel spinning forever. I guess it’s appropriate, we’re all spinning our wheels...
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Please explain to us how the folks at EA are going to re-code our game/achievements so the right star count is reflected? Doesn't seem possible for them. This seems like something that would fall to CG.

Explain how they are going to send us the correct gear pieces or correct guild currency pieces? Last I knew, only CG could do this and that you need an Ally code for this.

I don't have high hopes for contacting EA, like many of us here, so I really want to know, what is the backup plan at CG for when EA offers us 100 crystals and calls it a win?

I'm not trying to be rude, I just want answers like everyone else here. And no, I don't expect my rewards to come in because I was logged in at the time of the TB end and the TW start and got the dreaded game crash.

As I thought, no rewards even after 24hrs. What is your backup plan CG? EA can only compensate us so much with crystals.

Please just tell us our rewards are lost if that is the case and how you are going to compensate us. I for one just want my currency for the guild exchange store (6,600 earned for 38 stars).

Thanks.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • 24h later, still no rewards. The buggy content release is getting old fast.
    This is a signature.
  • Time to hit ea support big time .
  • Not only is it past 24 hours and I still have no DS TB rewards... I just got the same "crash" error for the PIT raid that my guild just completed, and I didn't get any rewards for that either!

Let's go EA, you've screwed enough pooches... it's time to stop.
  • EA support can only do so much and will probably just push us over the edge. My personal thoughts are to hold off, see what the Devs say in the next few hours and re-evaluate. But then I really don't want to deal with EA support.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE
    Further investigation has shown there may have been an issue with the proximity between Territory Battles ending and Territory Wars beginning which caused a problem in the dispersal of rewards. As we review this further, this will require some more time, so our initial 24 hour window will need to be extended.
    What this means for our players:
    • For now, players do NOT need to go to EA Help.
    • We’re prepping to implement a manual fix to disburse the proper rewards for Dark Side Territory Battles to the players that did not receive them..
    We're very sorry that this messaging is resulting in more waiting, but we sincerely appreciate your reports, understanding, and patience as we work to resolve this. Thank you!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • UPDATE
    Further investigation has shown there may have been an issue with the proximity between Territory Battles ending and Territory Wars beginning which caused a problem in the dispersal of rewards. As we review this further, this will require some more time, so our initial 24 hour window will need to be extended.
    • We’re prepping to implement a manual fix to disburse the proper rewards for Dark Side Territory Battles to the players that did not receive them..
    We're very sorry that this messaging is resulting in more waiting, but we sincerely appreciate your reports, understanding, and patience as we work to resolve this. Thank you!

Can you give us and ETA on this being implemented?
  • Thanks kozispoon i appreciate the info
  • Wooooo! Finally feels like we just might actually get these rewards. Would love some crystals to help in farming the vets. This has been a nightmare of a past week for this game.
  • So after 24 hours we contact EA support, I suppose they have a button that fixes everything... all this sounds kind of strange to say the least. What makes more sense is for EA support to contact the devs who will say we are rolling in... practically it makes sense for the devs to finish rolling in and we just hope for the bright part they announced yesterday. It seems the early part didn't actually happen...
  • UPDATE

Thank you @CG_Kozispoon . It sounds like you've got a plan in place, and I look forward to seeing the team's mad troubleshooting skillz in action :-)

• So what you’re asking is, when will then be now? Soon, sir
  • UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally, you may also uninstall/reinstall.
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    UPDATE-

I did it still nothing ..... great
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    UPDATE-
    Players are reporting rebooting their game and a momentary wait is resulting in rewards appearing in their inboxes. Additionally]
    Davo wrote: »
    UPDATE-

tempting your players to uninstall after such a disasterous couple of weeks...tsk tsk

Tried the above.....nothing, also contacted EA, which basically said they can’t get back to everyone, so please check the forums.....

Livid doesn’t come close
  • If I could just go ahead and get my dark side Tb rewards, that would be great.

If I got my dark side Tb rewards, I would be sooooo happy.