December Calendar?

Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote:
    Lmao at people that think it’s going to be a useful login toon. It’s going to be Scavenger Rey. I’d put money on it.

Called it
  • I just hope CG doesnt go joke mode on us and puts a CLS event without a R2 one in the week ahead.
  • Kurtz
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    How often you guys open your pressies in Nov...

Maybe the event won't drop till the movie releases in all territories... I'm more concerned about BB8 event!!
  • Yawn
  • ugh, another December calendar post.........
  • When CLS event is coming? I still waiting (and i am sure a lot of player waiting).
  • A CLS event soon makes sense actually. Sirlagzalott is right, we just had R2 event. Doing it next week, then BB8, then Rey, would take us through the month
  • Ciomagaru wrote: »
    I just hope CG doesnt go joke mode on us and puts a CLS event without a R2 one in the week ahead.

We just had an R2 event a month ago.
    Ciomagaru wrote: »
    I just hope CG doesnt go joke mode on us and puts a CLS event without a R2 one in the week ahead.

We just had an R2 event a month ago.

The correct thing to do is to run a R2 event right before the CLS event. If for a million reasons CG decides to run extra R2 events, is only good news. Dont make the mistake of confusing the mandatory R2 event with the extra one.
  • There are so many other important Toons...
  • Like Ugnaught.
  • 3- Wicket Events in Nov/Dec,
    2- NS Spirit/Zombi events Nov/Dec,
    0- Mother Talzin events.

Mother Talzin: "Perhaps something different this time?"
  • I vote no to another r2 event. I don't want everyone in my arena shard to get CLS .
  • why is rey the login character and event isnt even this month??
  • jodelmeister
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ciomagaru wrote: »
    The correct thing to do is to run a R2 event right before the CLS event.
    I don't think that's gonna happen. You had until now three chances to get R2, two since you know he's needed for CLS. I don't think it's necessary to put R2 again before CLS.
    Getting five decent Imperial toons is not that hard and I think everyone who really wants CLS has R2 gotten 7* in the last round. Since you had almost three months time to get an Imperial team to do so.
    If your roster is yet not well enough developed to get this simple thing done, then I personally think you're not ready for CLS.

As so many people here say. This game is about choices. If someone chooses not to have all toons ready after CLS came up in August, then bad luck.

btw. I'm not having CLS yet, but I have my toons ready for him. For a long time now.
  • Imagine that. December calendar posted and still no CLS event scheduled.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Tygra wrote: »
    Imagine that. December calendar posted and still no CLS event scheduled.
    @LordDirt - Typically new and/or Legendary events are not added to the Event Calendar until closer to their release date. They're there, just all cloak and dagger like.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And we're off!

Event Calendar- DEC

Two Executrix events in Dec, shall we start a threat and ask people to guess the reason behind this?
  • Ciomagaru wrote: »
    The correct thing to do is to run a R2 event right before the CLS event.
    I don't think that's gonna happen. You had until now three chances to get R2, two since you know he's needed for CLS. I don't think it's necessary to put R2 again before CLS.
    Getting five decent Imperial toons is not that hard and I think everyone who really wants CLS has R2 gotten 7* in the last round. Since you had almost three months time to get an Imperial team to do so.
    If your roster is yet not well enough developed to get this simple thing done, then I personally think you're not ready for CLS.

As so many people here say. This game is about choices. If someone chooses not to have all toons ready after CLS came up in August, then bad luck.

btw. I'm not having CLS yet, but I have my toons ready for him. For a long time now.

i'm a new player so i had only one chance (not 3) to get R2 and got him to 5*. I have the rest of the team at 7* so i did my homework.
  • They will make the resistance CLS (Rey) before repeating Luke's event. So basically it will occur after the movie is released.
  • mrwingtipshoes
    38 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    What a calendar and a kitten of a monthly character.
  • Rey is monthly. Yoda is back. Credit heist and training droids. 7* fleets. Ewok Adventure.

There’s your December calendar enjoy the porg.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Rey is monthly. Yoda is back. Credit heist and training droids. 7* fleets. Ewok Adventure.

There’s your December calendar enjoy the porg.

Snooze tbh.
  • I'm sure there will be a surprise or two in there with the movie coming out.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Eclipso wrote: »
    I'm sure there will be a surprise or two in there with the movie coming out.

No way! That's crazy talk! Why would you speak logically on a forum? That's just absurd.

x1f60f.png.pagespeed.ic.LAOssSTNne.webp
  • I wonder if we'll get a Snoke legendary event after the movie comes out. I've been prepping resistance just for that. Know I'll not get Rey this time but still hoping to make some headway.
  • Eclipso wrote: »
    I'm sure there will be a surprise or two in there with the movie coming out.

You are a handsome devil.
    Vala411 wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll get a Snoke legendary event after the movie comes out. I've been prepping resistance just for that. Know I'll not get Rey this time but still hoping to make some headway.

I’m thinking yes. Yoda/palp
    R2/thrawn
    BB8/snoke??

And I think it will follow thrawn with snoke having a capital ship. Maybe Hux somewhere in there too.
    Do you see the pattern as well jedi/sith
    Rebel,resistance, galactic republic/Empire
    Res/fo???

• Vala411 wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll get a Snoke legendary event after the movie comes out. I've been prepping resistance just for that. Know I'll not get Rey this time but still hoping to make some headway.

I doubt we get Snoke until episode 9. We still wont learn much about him and his powers in episode 8.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • No CLS event? Well I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, this is EA after all
This discussion has been closed.