New ideas swgoh should add

As the title says this post is for new ideas. I have a few.
1. Some sort of practice mode for ships/characters and be able to choose gear lcl ect.
2. Mabye a galactic war but for ships? Something like that or better.
3. Gear for ships.
4. Fight guild mates.
5. Ships rancor/AAT raids
These are my ideas do you like them or know any better ones maybe new characters?

Replies

• 2.) Ship battle-gw idea is good one... current ship system is barely sustainable, if more ships are added then some new mode has got to come with it.

3.)Ships are getting gear....aka- "hardware" empty slots are on right hand side of your ships status screen already, i havent heard a definite time it will be implemented yet though.

1 and 4.) Novel idea, would definitely get the new players into ship battles more, but in my guild the new members see ships as a goal there not really concerned about because its outta reach, this might be the incentive they need.

5.) I hear rumors of a death star raid... and i cannot wait to fire blasters from my tie fighter into the death stars thermal vents! B)
  • Cant wait if deat star raids come out
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    They should add gear salavages to ease the gearvottleneck...
  • plsss no gear for ships.
  • There are ship gear. It's the crew's gear :P

And you know who to thank for that thermal vent ;)
  • I want to see more characters to fly with, such as JK Anakin in a Jedi ship, or Luke in an x-wing. IG-88 had a ship in the comics. There's probably some other characters that would make good pilots. EA wants us to buy it all...
  • Gear? For ship? No thank you
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Name it different, keep mechanism the same
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • 1) Great
    2) If we had a mode in which the entire array of your ships, your guild's members ships together to defeat a particular guilds fleet ( even character edition this would be cool ), I'd love it
    3) Definitely, but name should be like Ship Parts or maybe Upgrades
    4) A kind of intra guild war? Awesome!
    5) Waiting for this one
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1- yes
    2- I'm in, but your just asking for another mega thread that no one reads. Ship power is grossly miscalculated so what would it be based in...
    3- absolutely not. Ships are meant to be multipliers base stats are based on the toon.(that's enough of a grind)
    --ship mods are coming, in the form of hardware
    4-I will be so stoked when they finally put this on the schedule and possibly give us updates.
    5- ship raids would be ok, but the limited number of current ships prevents that I think.
    --I believe the idea of ship battles between guilds is the next big thing on ships.
  • 1. Would be so nice.
    2. I think this would be too much time consuming, but if the battles were a little faster, would be nice.
    3. Probably on his way.
    4. I hope so. The could add also guild wars, like in clash of clans.
    5. Probably Deathstar, would be so epic, but as said above, we need more ships, so maybe in a few months.
  • On the subject of ship gear, I think we should get it, but it should be more similar to the mod system. Basically, there's only one tier of gear and you choose what sort of stats you want to put on your ship. This is partially because no-one wants another **** gear grind, and also because being able to choose what stats you want is more fun than being told what that character gets. I might want to load my Wedge with potency for more dots, while someone else might want to put tons of speed on him.

Also, if they do implement ship gear, I really hope they greatly reduce the effect that character power has on ship power. There are a lot of ships I could use right now that I want to have in my team, but I can't because I haven't got good gear for them.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    1. Yes
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Yes
    5. No
    it already takes enough time for ships 2 & 3 for 3 we need no more farming gear.
    5- the raid is designed for chars, not ships.

One idea i think would be fun is a cantina battles for ships.
    (Not time consuming like GW because you do it once and then sim)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • VitoIceman
    43 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    1-What about friendly match vs friends.

2- What about Guilds vs Guild wars?

3-What about a Conquest planets between guilds? with a planet limit/ Guild

4- And story from films when you do missions?

5- Tournaments live pvp or something with REAL LIVE PVP
    Post edited by VitoIceman on
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Can you edit your main post and remove gearing up ships before you give EA/CG any ideas. Because out of all the criticism(some constructive, some not) they will take the worst ideas and put them into the game. Trust me, you don't want to add stun guns to your ship to give it 600 more health..
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    And do you really think they should spend time and money on new things for this game?? (Obviously that what they got to do to make money) but they need to fix countless things that are wrong with this game first
  • plsss no gear for ships.

• Unfortunately, gear for ships appears to already be a work in progress. It is one of the last things this game needs. We already have enough work to do in this game. Yes, it is starting to feel more like work than fun (for me at least). The last thing we need is yet another bottleneck in this game where we work hard for mere crumbs for our efforts. Of course, ship gear will likely be available via crystals but even that gear probably won't ever be readily available when needed.

I really wish the devs do not go through with ship hardware but I am pretty sure they will. :/:/:/
  • HQFireBall wrote: »
    As the title says this post is for new ideas. I have a few.
    1. Some sort of practice mode for ships/characters and be able to choose gear lcl ect.
    2. Mabye a galactic war but for ships? Something like that or better.
    3. Gear for ships.
    4. Fight guild mates.
    5. Ships rancor/AAT raids
    These are my ideas do you like them or know any better ones maybe new characters?

Practice Mode is on its way. No dates are set for it but the did release info that it is being made. It's gonna be called Skirmish Mode or something like that.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • does anyone have there own ideas though?
  • I think the Jedi Anakin starfigther is a great lack! One of my favourite ship!
  • Muilty spends on bronze packs
  • The ability to post as many gear and mods between guild members as we want. Make it instant and no money can be posted to cut down on farmers
  • 1) Yes!
    2) Are you crazy!?
    3) Hell no!
    4) This is the same thing as #1
    5) No!
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Rework all the characters before bringing more to the table so everything is relevant again and there are more useful combos and synergy teams.

The things the OP declared would be nice as well. Death Star raid for ships, though not sure how that’d work since this is not a first person shooter.
  • I would rather have reworks on the existing content and more QoL updates, before adding more bloated toons to the game.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/totenteufel/
    “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” George R R Martin
  • Defining Modsets an swap them all at once
  • Actually the pic of OP could be a good addition to the SWGOH. Vader in a suit.... so good