Should The First Guild that Conquers All the Other Guild's Territories Be the Winner?

Crazy_Old_Maurice09
57 posts Member
edited December 2017
How on EARTH (or elsewhere), is someone allowed to keep attacking after they've been completely burned to the ground?! This is utter horse p o o p!

Should The First Guild that Conquers All the Other Guild's Territories Be the Winner? 15 votes

YES. The war should end when one guild has had all its territories destroyed.
20%
WinterbioDarthShellCrazy_Old_Maurice09 3 votes
NO. I like the tie, so if we lose all our land, we can still feel good about ourselves.
80%
CorvusfirribstohelitViserysBrtStlndDaGhost141DarthMaulyRiegornicanectcSzelenasMeetaPackfan420 12 votes

Replies

• This poll is flawed

You assume that if someone doesn't like your solution to ties, then they must like ties.

Bad poll, the choices are slanted in one way, therefore it means nothing
  • YES. The war should end when one guild has had all its territories destroyed.
    Pseudot wrote: »
    This poll is flawed

You assume that if someone doesn't like your solution to ties, then they must like ties.

Bad poll, the choices are slanted in one way, therefore it means nothing

I designed it to be a bit facitious for humor. I'm PO'd, but still wanted to add a bit of amusement.
  • NO. I like the tie, so if we lose all our land, we can still feel good about ourselves.
    Agree that we need a way to separate ties, but your suggestion is a poor one though. Gives a huge advantage to guilds based in timezones where the TW starts at a reasonable hour. If your suggested solution was implemented, I could wake up at 8 a.m and find the TW is over... Fun. :)
  • Jcc807
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Horrible poll. There are better solutions
  • NO. I like the tie, so if we lose all our land, we can still feel good about ourselves.
    Were a very international guild, making it a race would really penalize us for being spread out in many time zones.

I don’t like the ties but making it first to finish is a bad solution. They ought to give maybe 5 banners for a successful defense. That would incentivize guilds to not chip away at strong D squads but attack them with strength.
    First to finish is a terrible idea. You know international guilds, multiple timezones
  • Dude making it a race is not a fair or valid tiebreaker dude... you may face a guild that's in a timezone half a day ahead or behind you. Your logic is flawed....
  • Bad poll with false choices.